Old 02-17-2012, 14:24   #31
A|ex

A|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
I hear you. Bosses all work the reason I use lavas is its based on hits and lavas without maxed out gears takes a long time to kill thus it was simpler for me to stand at one monster for a period of time. with 800 pct voi's 1 lava gives you like 1/2 of a percent (at lvl 19 - 20) from start to the finish (dead lava) yet with Vio gars on you suck up a lot of HP pots. This not sure its even worth the time anymore with the turns this company has been making. I am not doing it. Sorta done now working on the pirate. They pushed my buttons enough now to make me stop.
I just tried with 700 SVG ... rapier from 16 to 17 one lava gives around 1.6 pct. pistol around 0.002 per hit from 17 to 18... Does it matter what weapons you have? Because i was using my super +12 weapons, if it doesnt ll just make one rapier and one pistol unique/elite 2 sok with svgs , so i ll reach 1100 svg

Eagle > Mars > Venus

pirate 385 BP
monk pure 384 BP
Fire 382 BP
war pure 384 bp
water pure 374 bp
asasin 383.
A|ex is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2012, 14:35   #32
Deathclaw

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
I just tried with 700 SVG ... rapier from 16 to 17 one lava gives around 1.6 pct. pistol around 0.002 per hit from 17 to 18... Does it matter what weapons you have? Because i was using my super +12 weapons, if it doesnt ll just make one rapier and one pistol unique/elite 2 sok with svgs , so i ll reach 1100 svg
Wow 1100 svg, thats quite a lot farmed warriors. Your gear must have lots and lots of socs.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2012, 14:47   #33
A|ex

A|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond reputeA|ex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Wow 1100 svg, thats quite a lot farmed warriors. Your gear must have lots and lots of socs.
I have full 2 sok rainy, full 2 sok vio except boots , and full 2 sok moon..

Eagle > Mars > Venus

pirate 385 BP
monk pure 384 BP
Fire 382 BP
war pure 384 bp
water pure 374 bp
asasin 383.
Old 02-17-2012, 15:03   #34
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
It may, I used beads when I did it on my monk and I just tested it with pirate not monk and 800 pct with no svg in weapons only have me about .25 pct of 1 percent at lvl 19 (thats 4 lavas for 1 pct) so something has changed (could be the weapons not having svg's) yet I do not have a SVG weapons for pirate Nor am I going to waste time at lavas working on proff.. What sucks is not the pistol. You will get pistol to 20, its getting rapier up to 20. Since rapier is in main hand you only get about 1/2 the exp value you do with the off hand (left hand) weapon type. Lvling rapier is the biiiitchhhhhhh not the pistol. Anyway TQ has put a sour taste now in my mouth so I will just tg slowly like the very very old days in disgust.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2012, 16:58   #35
A|ex

Quote:
It may, I used beads when I did it on my monk and I just tested it with pirate not monk and 800 pct with no svg in weapons only have me about .25 pct of 1 percent at lvl 19 (thats 4 lavas for 1 pct) so something has changed (could be the weapons not having svg's) yet I do not have a SVG weapons for pirate Nor am I going to waste time at lavas working on proff.. What sucks is not the pistol. You will get pistol to 20, its getting rapier up to 20. Since rapier is in main hand you only get about 1/2 the exp value you do with the off hand (left hand) weapon type. Lvling rapier is the biiiitchhhhhhh not the pistol. Anyway TQ has put a sour taste now in my mouth so I will just tg slowly like the very very old days in disgust.
But , it's official? It might be a bug tough xD I ll wait a few days more and see.

Eagle > Mars > Venus

pirate 385 BP
monk pure 384 BP
Fire 382 BP
war pure 384 bp
water pure 374 bp
asasin 383.
Old 02-18-2012, 05:16   #36
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
ND works in tg and always has and it still hits at a faster rate than normal.

All my characters have ND. Weapon prof 20 anyone
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2012, 08:26   #37
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic View Post
ND works in tg and always has and it still hits at a faster rate than normal.

All my characters have ND. Weapon prof 20 anyone
Come to Sapphire/Emerald my friend and I will show you how wrong you are. You can follow me down to TG and watch. Maybe you did not get the patch we did lol. PM me I will meet you at a specified time and you can time yourself before ND or WE and after ND and WE (water elf) lol.

Edit: Just tested on clock the numbers - I hit with the same speed in normal mode as I do in ND speed and also Water elf speed after graphics of the skill ends.

After you come and watch and use your timer and watch me please come back to the forum and tell the people you do not know what you are talking about. It would be nice for a Mod posting here to tell people they are wrong periodically.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 02-18-2012 at 08:36.
Old 02-19-2012, 21:39   #38
ctrl_alt_del

ctrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Come to Sapphire/Emerald my friend and I will show you how wrong you are. You can follow me down to TG and watch. Maybe you did not get the patch we did lol. PM me I will meet you at a specified time and you can time yourself before ND or WE and after ND and WE (water elf) lol.

Edit: Just tested on clock the numbers - I hit with the same speed in normal mode as I do in ND speed and also Water elf speed after graphics of the skill ends.

After you come and watch and use your timer and watch me please come back to the forum and tell the people you do not know what you are talking about. It would be nice for a Mod posting here to tell people they are wrong periodically.

ctrl_alt_del is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2012, 22:12   #39
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
why tq mod troll players i was sure tq was cool?
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 00:53   #40
Ovechkin08

Ovechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond reputeOvechkin08 has a reputation beyond repute
o idk if it was changed recently or whatever but when i tested months ago magic attack/defense was not bp related and just tested and now bp does affect it.

tq good at updating us
Ovechkin08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 13:01   #41
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

It would seem that ND and Water Elf increases the attack rate, but speed returns to normal once it has finished

By the way mods are not allowed characters above level 15 on servers they mod. As I mod all servers it would not be possible to join you in the TG on Sapphire/Emerald.

ps Just tried water elf at guild gates and that too goes back to normal speed.
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:

Last edited by Eurochic; 02-20-2012 at 13:55.
Old 02-20-2012, 14:31   #42
PowerOfGray

PowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond reputePowerOfGray has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It would seem that ND and Water Elf increases the attack rate, but speed returns to normal once it has finished

By the way mods are not allowed characters above level 15 on servers they mod. As I mod all servers it would not be possible to join you in the TG on Sapphire/Emerald.

Level 1 characters can enter TG.
PowerOfGray is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2012, 17:06   #43
noobie.com

Quote:

HaHa. I figured you did not use it after that last patch and thats why you may not have known. Its nice to see you at least went to see what all the bittttttttttttching was about LOL. :P
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
Old 02-21-2012, 21:20   #44
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone elses server gets less weapon prof, we get way too much

3mins, no superman & 0pct vio gems later....
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2012, 12:04   #45
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Weapon prof FTW
Attached Thumbnails
152918417.jpg   152909845.jpg  
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: