Old 11-21-2011, 21:45   #46
Justiin

Justiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond reputeJustiin has a reputation beyond repute
Lovely TQ

so I sat in PKA.. and "BAM" you just got kicked and banned! RESTRICTD BLABLA! how the hell do you hack on a mac? I can show TQ that i dont have any windows mode or whatever on my laptop.
Level: 130 - 130 - 133

From being one of my favourite games.. conquer has turned into garbage. Game designers improve the game by adding quests, events, and tournaments to make the game fun... However, TQ screws up the whole game by adding extra stuff that is not even necessary to the game.
Justiin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 22:02   #47
n00dlez
n00blez

n00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond reputen00dlez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justiin View Post
so I sat in PKA.. and "BAM" you just got kicked and banned! RESTRICTD BLABLA! how the hell do you hack on a mac? I can show TQ that i dont have any windows mode or whatever on my laptop.
They do exist, I'm on a mac.
n00dlez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 22:35   #48
uk_anarchy99

uk_anarchy99 is an unknown quantity at this point
please no noob comments!

this is for all that say that we boot!
NOT TRUE.....when it happend to me i had 2 accounts in mincave in phoenix castel and the GM can check the logs and see that they wehere there for 2-3 days and from hour to hour i drop manualy the gold ore and can see that i was killed and logged in my water and revived and traded the items from thouse 2 miners on that reviver and disconected the water. and i was online with another char my main archer that for 1 week its in tactics to make some mb`s and there the same problem ..... i used chat all day long speaking with my friends, dc because of invalid jump logged in back, hunted for tactics and mets, trade on noobs made on the same day. DO DAMN PROGRAM USED....and what its verry ****ed up its that me and others like cicatrice/seppo from gemworld/Ruby had this ****ing problem but the entire market its still ful with booters/ninja.
so what the hell its happening?
uk_anarchy99 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 23:19   #49
ramange110

Location: Pennsylvannia (in USA home of the many non-blzers and noopers)
ramange110 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ramange110 Send a message via MSN to ramange110
even tq has to hate on the one percent.
<- Put this bunny in your sig and help him to rule the world.

Wanna talk? Come and annoy me on IM and keep me busy :P
J_Hutch9923@Hotmail.com

Message me if you add cuz msn is really bad at adding people lately

Last edited by thehempknight; 11-22-2011 at 00:43.
ramange110 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2011, 02:32   #50
M.§cofield
I am FREE

M.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
Just login my characters and seems to be normal and I did not meet this problem. I think you guys have using some bot or what. I am in Qatar right now so my ping should be same with you scolfield. Remove your bot, simple solution
plz stop accuzing us of botting,cuz we do not
as i said,,this problem happens only to one of my countless chars,,so it is not due to lag issue,,and as a side note,Qatar internet speed is like 24x what we have here in egypt
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPutoKillerx View Post
thats why botters dont have this kind of problemssss, we should start to login to game with bot, so we never get dc and dont get error messages and of course, dont get confused with tq botjail security sytem or w/e and get botjailed
yes good idea
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
lol happened to my brother jumping around servers on his main account, and now hes locked out till SM, lesson learned: dont have the full +12 on while making noobs on other servers to check their activity xD

HelpDesk: This is an anti-botting program to prevent botting. We suggest you remove all bots on your computer to prevent this from further happening.
Me: I told you exactly what I did though, with the data log and all...
HelpDesk: This could be fraudulent, do not use bots ever again.
Me: God damn intern, they really got a ball and chain on you don't they?
HelpDesk: If you have no further questions I must go help other players.
Me: Not a problem, I'll wait for a real GM to get online.

#win
help desk is joke,,they looks like answer machines with only one recorded message " plz stop botting" they do not even try to understand,they thought we are all just liers..botters..wtf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinzler View Post
Why are you guys suprised, not like tq hasn't pulled this **** on us before.
i have one of my main +12 chars got jailed before due to chain bolt bug(which was so injustice,,they did not announce that chain bolt was bugged,or they did not even warn us to stop abusing it) and another time with it got jailed during the innocent ppl mass botjailing wave,,so if this time i got jailed due to some kid programmers fault as usual,,my +12 items,my 140 char, will be permanent ban,,so at least i am panic,i think most of ppl here are panic as well,,,bot jailing is very serious punishment,,which require QUALIFIED official GMs to deal with it,,,not just some kids who repeat saying "plz stop botting"
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nox~ View Post
now im surprised it happened to another character... Could it be because im using a mac right now?
not all of ppl here are using mac
M.§cofield is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2011, 02:35   #51
YuRiNeSs
Sex Lover

YuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond reputeYuRiNeSs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to YuRiNeSs
This issue,for me,got fixed after server maintenance.
What about you *****z?

CuttestNaja -- > 130/130/132 water/war/tro [Retired]
QueenBeBe <3 and FeKnightT<3

QueenBeBe,FeKnightT,Warrior_Chick,SpecialEd,nacita r,Jabbz,Edmundo,jarocal,Elentari,lerrad EndeavorHorizonFamily FOREVER<3

Currently Playing Guild Wars 2 o/
YuRiNeSs is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2011, 02:47   #52
Belthazor

Belthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond reputeBelthazor has a reputation beyond repute
Main got unrestricted after 0:00 I think. After maint I put 3 sellers in market... 20 minutes later one has been disconnected and restricted. Gonna sleep now and when I wake up I expect the other 2 to be restricted as well.
Belthazor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2011, 08:53   #53
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.§cofield View Post
print screen is lame

back to topic,,,what do u think is going on ?
You're a ****in idiot.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2011, 10:07   #54
dell224

dell224 is on a distinguished road
Am using Mac version of CO and i only have one account btw.
Encountered the same yesterday while training. Disconnected and same error when tried to login.

Help desk wasn't helpful either. Especially one guy call York.
Keep accusing me of using bot and when I defended myself, he ignored me and left the room.

The problem resolved itself hours later.

Sadly, I'm not sure if there's anyway to prove myself of not botting....
But, I just got the same error again and this time...it's when I was AFK in the market gathering lucky time. Unable to login, same error.
dell224 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2011, 10:46   #55
M.§cofield
I am FREE

M.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
You're a ****in idiot.
i see how polite u r
Quote:
Originally Posted by dell224 View Post
Encountered the same yesterday while training. Disconnected and same error when tried to login.

Keep accusing me of using bot and when I defended myself, he ignored me and left the room.

But, I just got the same error again and this time...it's when I was AFK in the market gathering lucky time. Unable to login, same error.
me too

happens to one of my char(which did not encounter the further restrected login message or " GM management ban and kick " message)
my char is just level 105 market char,,which never went outside TC,,i was sitting afk in market after i bought some stones from ppl,,,when i back,,there was this message: GM management ban and kick
when i tried to login there were this message
"filed to login:Stop using bots in the game.you are forbidden to log in for one day "

now i am challenging cindy,,hempnight,evelyin,york or whatever to prove i am botting,,i am agree if they proved it,to take all my +12 items,,,i am challenging you in front of all the community

the most annoying thing is this char contains most of my cps,,i was buying stones from market,,,lamo so ur bot now discover when a bulker buys stones from other players rather than shopping mall?

Last edited by M.§cofield; 11-22-2011 at 10:48.
M.§cofield is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2011, 10:49   #56
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i see how polite u r
he is British, its in his blood to be...lolol

also i do not believe any bots work for mac. so yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2011, 12:26   #57
xPutoKillerx

xPutoKillerx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dell224 View Post

thats what they all do, once they see your right and they are wrong, they ignore u and say : Any more question i need to help other or some crap like that
xPutoKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2011, 12:42   #58
uk_anarchy99

Damnn TQ

today at 9.38 PM logged in with my 2 miners....mined for 20 minutes and one of them got disconected...logged in and recived another ****ty message."please stop using buts, loggin forbiden for 1 day" what the hell is happening yesturday reinstalated the game CLEA CLEA CLEAN game. they are so stoppid that can`t fix this damn bug
they keep forbiding us and keep blocking us and thowse booters keep appearing in market and nothing happends!?

TQ emplyers please stop jurkingoff and do ur damn job!
Old 11-22-2011, 12:45   #59
uk_anarchy99

me again...

now intend to erase my entire CO2 folder -> download a new client from co.91.com -> install the game again like last night and repatch....i`m so ***ing currious to see if this **** happens to me again!
Old 11-22-2011, 13:08   #60
ctrl_alt_del

ctrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol happend again

''GM managment ban and kick ''

check last line of messages in the next screen shoot,,sorry ofr bad quality

but it is so dark where i am sitting now
so lazy to turn on room light,,flash sucks

are you trying to type "\g" or a "\" command??...aren't those bot commands?
ctrl_alt_del is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: