Old 06-19-2011, 23:20   #16
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok~ View Post
Meant the discussion of me being a bulker, not whether I left from being a bulker or not. Course you wouldn't be able to comprehend this, your mental capability is just not high enough.

What I meant was, shackle is not the problem that's being discussed here. I'm sure there are other threads out there that complained about shackle, this is not one of them.
Again you never left being a bulker so how can you go back to being one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2011, 00:44   #17
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
shackle hhhhhhhh
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2011, 01:19   #18
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
Failed to understand that shackle was only stated as a point to demonstrate that they couldn't have revived without dc?
Nyse trying to mek you look like less of a shackle nub hh.
Old 06-20-2011, 06:19   #19
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
They will vip tele anyway when there's no water, then what?

No wonder the game hasn't improved since I was away. **** heads such as your selves are preventing it from happening

Even you admitted your one of the two dumb ****, smart.
Then why return? You should've already seen no1 wants you around.

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2011, 08:16   #20
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
ragnarok needs to stop feasting on the bait
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2011, 08:27   #21
FFoH
Wild Child

FFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond reputeFFoH has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
During gw certain people get shackled then they suddenly disappear (they didn't relog), only to find them show up in tc and came right back in gw map during gw time(not pardon either, since the time isn't right, also they can't rev into jail without dc given that they r shackled).

Now how do people do it? Use VIP portal teleport while your a ghost, if you choose twin city in VIP portal as a ghost, you will tele back to twin city as a ghost, click "rev here" with bless, and vala. Your in tc without going through the jail time.

It works in any map. Fix this.
I agree with you here. Shackle is an issue all in itself, but what the trolls are not talking about is the fact that this game is now full of cheaters. Back in the day the game was fun and yes even then there were cheaters, but none were ever so bold and open about it as they are now. The issue is now that TQ just sees $$$$$. The vets mean nothing to them and well honest game play means even less. Ive played since the beginning and I left, I tell all the vets who long for the real game to do the same. Ragnarok, its the best thing i ever did and while I really miss the friends that were made here, I am so much happier Good luck!

since 2004-- quit 09/25/2010
Playing WoW and having a blast

~Jade~

><>LionHeart<>< forever <3

I've met so many great people on this game from all over the world. <3 you all.

Rest in peace Rimi. i miss you.
FFoH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2011, 11:24   #22
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFoH View Post
I agree with you here. Shackle is an issue all in itself, but what the trolls are not talking about is the fact that this game is now full of cheaters. Back in the day the game was fun and yes even then there were cheaters, but none were ever so bold and open about it as they are now. The issue is now that TQ just sees $$$$$. The vets mean nothing to them and well honest game play means even less. Ive played since the beginning and I left, I tell all the vets who long for the real game to do the same. Ragnarok, its the best thing i ever did and while I really miss the friends that were made here, I am so much happier Good luck!
Who says we don't admit the game is fun anymore. This game is fun. Games are meant to be fun. If it isn't fun, your doing it wrong.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

Quote:
I like little boys
Old 06-20-2011, 11:43   #23
tetsujin

tetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond repute
Get a monk yourself and quit QQing about shackle.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:48   #24
ctrl_alt_del

ctrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond reputectrl_alt_del has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsujin View Post
Get a monk yourself and quit QQing about shackle.
he's not qq'ing about shackle---he's actually the one doing the shackling...his complaint is with ppl being able to overcome his shackle-happy itchy finger and getting back in gw by using the vip city scroll.
ctrl_alt_del is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2011, 14:08   #25
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
ragnarok needs to stop feasting on the bait
Taking the baits only to make them go off topic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
Again you never left being a bulker so how can you go back to being one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
Nyse trying to mek you look like less of a shackle nub hh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueki.! View Post
Then why return? You should've already seen no1 wants you around.
These three already went off topic. Therefore no need to reply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FFoH View Post
Agree, although I am just trying to make this game better one step at a time. It might not be significant suggestions, but hope it helps. Trolls on the forums just keep trying to troll me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrl_alt_del View Post
he's not qq'ing about shackle---he's actually the one doing the shackling...his complaint is with ppl being able to overcome his shackle-happy itchy finger and getting back in gw by using the vip city scroll.
Again, I'm qq'ing about the gw's jail is an absolute useless feature for non vips. Shackled was mentioned to demonstrate a point , and that is they couldn't have revived without dc (which they didn't dc). Are you a supporter of bulkers meng??

I am capable of shackling, but did I say I was even in the gw for this? lol Just saw a problem that needs to be fixed, that's all. I've posted this on community forum to gather information on whether not this is enough of an issue to be fixed. And to spread the word to those who did not know about this "feature", eventually there will be more abusers. That's when I will send this bug through TQ staff's email, so I don't know what your tolls trying to do, it'll only help me in the long run.
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2011, 14:12   #26
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
you already killed them once, kill them again
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-20-2011, 14:16   #27
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
I wasn't there.
Old 06-20-2011, 14:18   #28
Clenk~V.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
He didn't kill them in the first place. Others did and he just shackled. His suggestion in suggestion thread is to make noobs not be able to do anything to the bulkers.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

-------
Because you're an arse
-------

All the best,

Quote:
I like little boys
Old 06-20-2011, 14:23   #29
Ragnarok~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
He didn't kill them in the first place. Others did and he just shackled. His suggestion in suggestion thread is to make noobs not be able to do anything to the bulkers.
Quote:
I wasn't there.
Dumb dumb much?
Old 06-20-2011, 14:34   #30
tetsujin

tetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond reputetetsujin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrl_alt_del View Post
Not talking to him, talking to the people arguing against him.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: