Old 01-15-2022, 02:58   #1
pursuited12

pursuited12 is on a distinguished road
GMs? Forum Dead?

I do not know how to read this so I will speak plainly.

1) Does (or is CO) still looking for in-game GMs?
2) Are these forum's that dead?

Discord is my best contact route...
pursuited#0001

-Well here goes nothing...........
pursuited12 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2022, 00:48   #2
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
Game and community are dead, bruh
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2022, 18:16   #3
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pursuited12 View Post
I do not know how to read this so I will speak plainly.

1) Does (or is CO) still looking for in-game GMs?
2) Are these forum's that dead?

Discord is my best contact route...
pursuited#0001

-Well here goes nothing...........

Forums are 100% dead, I haven't played the game in at least a decade and I'm still a mod here, I like to check back in our it curiosity like once a year to see if this thing is still active and it's become a joke that we're still around, none of the GMs or anyone is actually running these forums anymore, I could ban everyone and no one would stop me lol.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2022, 16:35   #4
WarZone#1

WarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
Forums are 100% dead, I haven't played the game in at least a decade and I'm still a mod here, I like to check back in our it curiosity like once a year to see if this thing is still active and it's become a joke that we're still around, none of the GMs or anyone is actually running these forums anymore, I could ban everyone and no one would stop me lol.
You want some Kanchipuram Sarees, Justin? I can hook you up lol
WarZone#1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2022, 04:46   #5
eliassna

eliassna is on a distinguished road
***28961;***26009;***12473;***12525;***12483;***12 488;***12508;***12531;***12474; is the best site for online gaming. Not only do we have a wide selection of games that are updated regularly, but we also have a community of gamers who love to play and share tips and tricks. Whether you're looking for first-person shooters, puzzle games or anything in between, we've got you covered. And if you have trouble finding a particular game, our staff are always on hand to help. Let's get started with the games! Come on, let's start the game!
eliassna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2022, 10:16   #6
WarZone#1

WarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond reputeWarZone#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliassna View Post
***28961;***26009;***12473;***12525;***12483;***12 488;***12508;***12531;***12474; is the best site for online gaming. Not only do we have a wide selection of games that are updated regularly, but we also have a community of gamers who love to play and share tips and tricks. Whether you're looking for first-person shooters, puzzle games or anything in between, we've got you covered. And if you have trouble finding a particular game, our staff are always on hand to help. Let's get started with the games! Come on, let's start the game!
What's the site?

I checked it, and it looks like some Asian website.
Old 05-27-2022, 23:39   #7
WarZone#1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
Game and community are dead, bruh
Also, wussup Deidaraz
Server up to Epic Trojans, Epic Taoists, Epic Ninjas
Free +12s, and the rest of the game has been made a lot easier.
https://youtu.be/kkiHzZQsYo8
https://youtu.be/HD6ehDDEBGI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rflmyCi6oJg
A few of our PvP videos
Old 06-18-2022, 02:50   #8
Dich
Scorpion

Dich has a reputation beyond reputeDich has a reputation beyond reputeDich has a reputation beyond reputeDich has a reputation beyond reputeDich has a reputation beyond reputeDich has a reputation beyond reputeDich has a reputation beyond reputeDich has a reputation beyond reputeDich has a reputation beyond reputeDich has a reputation beyond reputeDich has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Dich
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
Do it, ban them all Justin and move on like i did.
AND BATTLECRUISERS ARE THE BEST UNIT IN THE GAME!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!
Storm:
DIch: 130-131-140 Pure Monk
Leviathan: 110-130-140 Dwar-War-Water
~Goliath~: 130-130-140 Wat-War-War
StarArrow: 130-130-129 Water-War-WW
Dich is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2022, 13:11   #9
WarZone#1

No, not all, just these saree sellers
Server up to Epic Trojans, Epic Taoists, Epic Ninjas
Free +12s, and the rest of the game has been made a lot easier.
https://youtu.be/kkiHzZQsYo8
https://youtu.be/HD6ehDDEBGI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rflmyCi6oJg
A few of our PvP videos

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: