View Poll Results: Do you like this idea?
Yes, love the idea. It would help out a lot. 3 16.67%
No, this idea is not good and I will state why. 11 61.11%
This idea is O.K but needs some adjusting. 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-29-2007, 19:14   #1
plvlmeplx

plvlmeplx is on a distinguished road
New arrows and CPS

I think that there should be arrows purchasable from shopping mall. I purpose that the arrows should have five times the amount as its counterpart bought with gold.

Currently:

Lucky Arrow, Amount-20, cost 20 gold.
Iron Arrow, Amount-100, cost 480 gold
Speed Arrow, Amount-500, costs 3400

I purpose:

Lucky Arrow(5), Amount-100, cost 1 CP and can be bought only from shopping mall.
Iron Arrow(5), Amount-500, costs 2 CPs and can be bought only from shopping mall.
Speed Arrow(5), Amount-2500, costs 3 CPs and can only be bought from shopping mall.

The reason I am suggesting this is sometimes you are not near blacksmith and thus unable to purchase arrows. Places include Lab and on some server AZ.

130>130>130 Pure Archer

300 pct Rainnies plvl gear.

180 pct draggies.

Full 2-soc archer

242 potency
plvlmeplx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2007, 19:29   #2
minipackman

minipackman is on a distinguished road
i dont like this idea one bit. even though i am an archer i dont like the idea of loads of archers camping out in the archer spawn as with this they wont need to leave to buy arrows.
also lucky arrows are for levels 31 and below. but inorder to get cps you need dbs and to get dbs you need to be level 50 and above. so the lucky arrows would be useless.

and finally, it is another rediculous exchange rate between cps and silvers as is the teleport scrolls. this means it is a complete ripoff for db buys and people who save up for ages for 1 db.
so no!
minipackman is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2007, 19:35   #3
plvlmeplx

Quote:
Originally Posted by minipackman View Post
i dont like this idea one bit. even though i am an archer i dont like the idea of loads of archers camping out in the archer spawn as with this they wont need to leave to buy arrows.
also lucky arrows are for levels 31 and below. but inorder to get cps you need dbs and to get dbs you need to be level 50 and above. so the lucky arrows would be useless.

and finally, it is another rediculous exchange rate between cps and silvers as is the teleport scrolls. this means it is a complete ripoff for db buys and people who save up for ages for 1 db.
so no!
Valid argument but...

This would not change the fact people camp at archer spawns. If they need arrows they will leave and come back still saying it is their spawn.

As or lucky arrows can be used by higher lvl archer as well. Maybe someone is in lab with no more vps, on exp pot and can only afford a lucky arrow too finish the lvl.

You don't have to buy DBs in order to get cps. Also, people can make new accounts and transfer CPs to it. You can in fact sell items in market for CPS.

The reason I think 3 cps per "Speed Arrow(5)" is because that adds up to 27 cps for what a full pack of arrows would have costed.

One last argument. When I was a lvl 120+ second reborn archer I used to go too lab 4 which was costly and took time. The amount costed 10KK for all the tokens which on my server 10KK = 27 Cps. Also, the scroll does not affect you does it? Just an way to buy a scroll if you are somewhere far.

130>130>130 Pure Archer

180 pct draggies.

Full 2-soc archer

242 potency
Old 12-29-2007, 19:47   #4
xHaku
meh

xHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to xHaku
this is a most idiotic idea to me i would never pay cps to buy arrows 2nd of all get someone to bring you arrows spawns are always shared anyways you just ks eachother and as for labby 4 theres better places and stop being soo damn lazy make a freakin troj with that archer to go and get your tokens it takes no time at all to do it lol
xHaku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2007, 19:54   #5
plvlmeplx

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaku View Post
this is a most idiotic idea to me i would never pay cps to buy arrows 2nd of all get someone to bring you arrows spawns are always shared anyways you just ks eachother and as for labby 4 theres better places and stop being soo damn lazy make a freakin troj with that archer to go and get your tokens it takes no time at all to do it lol
Maybe you would not but others might?

That explains why I get twice the exp in lab 4 as I did at basi?

I can make enough money to buy tokens faster then hunting it with a trojan.

So, you are saying at spawns like Serpents people ks each other? I think not.

130>130>130 Pure Archer

180 pct draggies.

Full 2-soc archer

242 potency
Old 12-29-2007, 20:08   #6
danielrx

danielrx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to danielrx Send a message via Yahoo to danielrx
have brazilian on

tem brasileiros aqui???....
se tiver algum porfavor q fale agora ou cale-se para sempre..ehhehee..t+..
danielrx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 05:31   #7
tehh
GoodPlay

tehh has a reputation beyond reputetehh has a reputation beyond reputetehh has a reputation beyond reputetehh has a reputation beyond reputetehh has a reputation beyond reputetehh has a reputation beyond reputetehh has a reputation beyond reputetehh has a reputation beyond reputetehh has a reputation beyond reputetehh has a reputation beyond reputetehh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to tehh
I voted for no .. just make the normal NPCs sell the arrows packs for normal money... or at last make normal NPCs and shoping mall so that you can buy them... I dont think that I would waste my CPs on arrows .. :/
* Teh` - water | xxx | PP | always del after rb ...
* Vicha -water-water | 113 | PP | and will lvl 113 4ever
* rusTie - war-war-water | 1xx | PP - GL | KO - 4621 | yeay my first 2ed rb
* ShadoX - troj-archer | 130 | PP | KO - 21,701k place 2

I play for teh win u play for teh lose
tehh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 05:59   #8
eXip

eXip is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to eXip
vote no cause I really hate everything that icludes CPS. they ruined the game, as well as potency and I'm not gonna vite yes for any suggestions that sould strenghten CPs
Old 12-30-2007, 06:24   #9
GacktCamui
Berserk

GacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond reputeGacktCamui has a reputation beyond repute
it would help people out definitely, but too much i think.
GacktCamui is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 06:41   #10
Matze21
Matt

Matze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond reputeMatze21 has a reputation beyond repute
when archers camp a spawn u can win with 1. PK them or KS them (or both )

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauer View Post
Sending egys to botjail for no reason is the best thing they have done in ages ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
geez, the question should be

Should anyone trust anything related to Conquer?

and the answer is no.

that does not mean they never do things right, it means you cannot count on them....ever.
Matze21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 12:28   #11
xHaku
meh

xHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond reputexHaku has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by plvlmeplx View Post
Maybe you would not but others might?

That explains why I get twice the exp in lab 4 as I did at basi?

I can make enough money to buy tokens faster then hunting it with a trojan.

So, you are saying at spawns like Serpents people ks each other? I think not.
are you stupid i didnt say to hunt stuff with a troj i said HUNT FOR YOU F***IN TOKENS LEARN TO READ god trojans easliy get your stupid labby tokens its not hard and in fact they do ks eachother you see piles beside piles diff archers diff teams of course they do they will and its always been like that lol

Last edited by xHaku; 12-30-2007 at 12:30.
Old 12-30-2007, 13:39   #12
~ネame
Banned

~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute~ネame has a reputation beyond repute
Sure, why don't we just put every single item from every NPC in the shopping mall and just get rid of the shop NPCs all together? Nah, this idea supports DB buyers too much, I mean seriously, it takes around 2-3 minutes to get to a city without a scroll no matter where you are, unless you're like at the very bottom of the adventure map. Plus, 39 speed arrows and one scroll gives you a lot of time for hunting or plvling or whatever, and then when you run out (which would take like an hour or so) you just scroll back and repeat.
~ネame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 13:48   #13
SparkSta
:')

SparkSta has a reputation beyond reputeSparkSta has a reputation beyond reputeSparkSta has a reputation beyond reputeSparkSta has a reputation beyond reputeSparkSta has a reputation beyond reputeSparkSta has a reputation beyond reputeSparkSta has a reputation beyond reputeSparkSta has a reputation beyond reputeSparkSta has a reputation beyond reputeSparkSta has a reputation beyond reputeSparkSta has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SparkSta
why is everything cp's i think cp's was a bad idea in the first place!!! i loved it when dbs were 5kk each!!

TrojanSparky - Trojan/Trojan (120)
SparkSta - Archer (125)

Live the Life you Love, Love the Life You Live

Newcastle United FC
SparkSta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2007, 14:16   #14
plvlmeplx

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaku View Post
are you stupid i didnt say to hunt stuff with a troj i said HUNT FOR YOU F***IN TOKENS LEARN TO READ god trojans easliy get your stupid labby tokens its not hard and in fact they do ks eachother you see piles beside piles diff archers diff teams of course they do they will and its always been like that lol
Do you lack the ability to read? I never said anything about hunting with a trojan. I said and I quote "I can make enough money to buy tokens faster then hunting it with a trojan.". Now, do you want me to spell this out for you? By saying that I am saying I can earn the 10KK to buy all the lab tokens faster then it would take me to hunt the tokens to get to lab 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ネame View Post
Sure, why don't we just put every single item from every NPC in the shopping mall and just get rid of the shop NPCs all together? Nah, this idea supports DB buyers too much, I mean seriously, it takes around 2-3 minutes to get to a city without a scroll no matter where you are, unless you're like at the very bottom of the adventure map. Plus, 39 speed arrows and one scroll gives you a lot of time for hunting or plvling or whatever, and then when you run out (which would take like an hour or so) you just scroll back and repeat.
How about this scenario. You are in lab 4 which you bought the tokens to get into correct? Now, on my server that is equivalent to 10KK for all the tokens and 10KK=27 cps. Which would YOU rather do? Spend the time to find someone selling tokens and about 20 minutes to get back to lab 4? With my idea it would cost exactly the same and spare you the 20 minutes. Also, on some servers GCs are not set to AZ or sometimes anywhere near there. Some people would prefer to save the time.

I am not saying to remove arrows from the shop. I am saying simply give the choice to buy them from shopping mall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkSta View Post
why is everything cp's i think cp's was a bad idea in the first place!!! i loved it when dbs were 5kk each!!
I agree. But you can't change it now.

130>130>130 Pure Archer

180 pct draggies.

Full 2-soc archer

242 potency
Old 12-30-2007, 16:06   #15
xHaku
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by plvlmeplx View Post
Do you lack the ability to read? I never said anything about hunting with a trojan. I said and I quote "I can make enough money to buy tokens faster then hunting it with a trojan.". Now, do you want me to spell this out for you? By saying that I am saying I can earn the 10KK to buy all the lab tokens faster then it would take me to hunt the tokens to get to lab 4.

How about this scenario. You are in lab 4 which you bought the tokens to get into correct? Now, on my server that is equivalent to 10KK for all the tokens and 10KK=27 cps. Which would YOU rather do? Spend the time to find someone selling tokens and about 20 minutes to get back to lab 4? With my idea it would cost exactly the same and spare you the 20 minutes. Also, on some servers GCs are not set to AZ or sometimes anywhere near there. Some people would prefer to save the time.

I am not saying to remove arrows from the shop. I am saying simply give the choice to buy them from shopping mall.

I agree. But you can't change it now.
mmmm sure but the only thing is id rather use the troj and i prefer not to buy from market i have better things to use my money on of course hehe and 2nd theres a couple places better then labby 4 to go

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: