Old 11-04-2005, 21:52   #1
RandyMaBoB

RandyMaBoB is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation An idea

ok i havent checked around the forum to see if someone has said this, cuz im high and lazy. i was smoking a cig and thought hey, why dont they put a stamina ability for the wariors sheild that they can dash with the sheild, and stun the person. you have to lvl it like the other stamina abilites, and as your prof gets higher the effect is stronger. make it like two or so attacks per stamina bars. i think it would be a good skill to help a warior out.
RandyMaBoB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2005, 21:56   #2
mr.annomonys
Banned

mr.annomonys is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: An idea

Quote:
Originally posted by RandyMaBoB
ok i havent checked around the forum to see if someone has said this, cuz im high and lazy. i was smoking a cig and thought hey, why dont they put a stamina ability for the wariors sheild that they can dash with the sheild, and stun the person. you have to lvl it like the other stamina abilites, and as your prof gets higher the effect is stronger. make it like two or so attacks per stamina bars. i think it would be a good skill to help a warior out.
oh no! not a suggestion that will actually help balance the warrior class *end of sarcasm*
mr.annomonys is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2005, 22:02   #3
RandyMaBoB

i wasent nessisarily saying to balence out the warior clas, its more for the sheild witch is used as a wepon as well, for it to have a special ability like the other "weapons". now take that sarcassim out the door.
Old 11-04-2005, 22:30   #4
indigojoker
Banned

indigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to indigojoker
Re: An idea

Quote:
your lazy fatass
indigojoker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-04-2005, 22:37   #5
RandyMaBoB

look there is no need to hate damn it! i am just proposing an idea and your bashing on me to try to be funny well news flash your not funny so if you dont have any thig constructive to say dont say it i didnt post this to spam and id suggest you do the same jacka$$. now all i want is some input on my idea.
Old 11-04-2005, 22:39   #6
indigojoker
Banned

indigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud ofindigojoker has much to be proud of
hey look at your registration date... look at mine your a noob suck my ass k
Old 11-04-2005, 22:49   #7
RandyMaBoB

look im going to stop trying to reason with you, its a waste of my time again i ask, please keep your unrelated comments to your self and say somthing that requires thinking. thankyou.
Old 11-04-2005, 23:03   #8
~Fury

~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute~Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ~Fury
Old 11-04-2005, 23:05   #9
indigojoker
Banned

Quote:
look im going to stop trying to reason with you, its a waste of my time again i ask, please keep your unrelated comments to your self and say somthing that requires thinking. thankyou.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: