Old 02-14-2009, 09:14   #1
mangaflames

mangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond repute
Mounts?

Heard we were getting mounts is that true O:
Old 02-14-2009, 10:14   #2
Stonerpyro
Smoke one!

Stonerpyro has a reputation beyond reputeStonerpyro has a reputation beyond reputeStonerpyro has a reputation beyond reputeStonerpyro has a reputation beyond reputeStonerpyro has a reputation beyond reputeStonerpyro has a reputation beyond reputeStonerpyro has a reputation beyond reputeStonerpyro has a reputation beyond reputeStonerpyro has a reputation beyond reputeStonerpyro has a reputation beyond reputeStonerpyro has a reputation beyond repute
Have you ever noticed something under the talismans?
Stonerpyro is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2009, 10:48   #3
autobotjazz
Autobot

autobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond repute
so it seems going by the icon under the Talismans but as to what they are goingh to be we have no solid info, for all we know they could be anything from my little ponys to robot battle armed and armored camels. and for that matter they could turn out to be pets rather than mounts

Helm: +2 super
Armor +3 super
Shield +2 elite
Ring +2 elite
Neck +3 Super
Boots +1 elite
Club +3 super 1 soc
Fan : Super
Tower : Elite +1

Offical Robot of the Baconeers

This Month in History : May 8th : V-E Day, Victory in Europe (WWII), 1945
Fighter for the rights of the Non db/cps buyers of Co!

server : Libra
Guild : Midnight_Msytics
autobotjazz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2009, 10:55   #4
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by autobotjazz View Post
so it seems going by the icon under the Talismans but as to what they are goingh to be we have no solid info, for all we know they could be anything from my little ponys to robot battle armed and armored camels. and for that matter they could turn out to be pets rather than mounts
pets i'd like but mounts... pfff... maps too small, game 2 laggy. Sure i'd like to have a pet to play with (i foresee TQ making items for pets like chew toy / ball, pet food, etc... that you can buy for either silvers or cps... ) lmao @ robots for pets, in before Golem trainers!
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2009, 11:02   #5
mangaflames

mangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond reputemangaflames has a reputation beyond repute
I dont see pets happening, we have guard and summons... even though the summons suck and they need to make them stronger now that talismens are out
Old 02-14-2009, 11:12   #6
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaflames View Post
I dont see pets happening, we have guard and summons... even though the summons suck and they need to make them stronger now that talismens are out
hmm here's an idea for TQ: they should use that icon for our rb pet status. Then add some stuff for them so we can use those pets and i mean use them ffs. I just keep my fuzzy rat in case i need to stop jumpers so i can melee them lol. (i can't fb since the area i work in is too crafty + i'm overstressed when i fb)
I'd lol @ feeding pellets to the Fire Rat.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-14-2009, 11:14   #7
SharpKnife :].
SexyMod

SharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond repute
whatever it is. its gonna create more spending room for DB buyers.

Dagger Guide

My Suggestions

Quotes

[Retired]Mod of Arts, Suggestions, Off-Topic, Lion, Honor

[Retired]Avatar/Signature Maker-

-

Quit CO/CO Forums
SharpKnife :]. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2009, 11:23   #8
mangaflames

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
hmm here's an idea for TQ: they should use that icon for our rb pet status. Then add some stuff for them so we can use those pets and i mean use them ffs. I just keep my fuzzy rat in case i need to stop jumpers so i can melee them lol. (i can't fb since the area i work in is too crafty + i'm overstressed when i fb)
I'd lol @ feeding pellets to the Fire Rat.
i think it would be awsome to have pets, espically if i could use them to help kill, lol this game is more and more like eudemons
Old 02-14-2009, 11:26   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
i think it would be awsome to have pets, espically if i could use them to help kill, lol this game is more and more like eudemons
at least don't remove jumps. The use mob to kill was a good idea on EO, however the not being able to run / jump from the main spell of a mage, that i didn't like. And there was a guy that kept attacking me for no reason every time everywhere when i stepped outta that castle in the 1st pk area (there were some Wyverns n stuff...)
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-14-2009, 11:31   #10
mangaflames

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
at least don't remove jumps. The use mob to kill was a good idea on EO, however the not being able to run / jump from the main spell of a mage, that i didn't like. And there was a guy that kept attacking me for no reason every time everywhere when i stepped outta that castle in the 1st pk area (there were some Wyverns n stuff...)
yeah the elf city place thing, i like having pets and stuff help me pk and lvl up, but what co has (guards and summon) are so weak! i realize that the game isnt based around the pets and such as EO, but pets would atleast giving something new to co :P
Old 02-14-2009, 11:35   #11
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
yeah the elf city place thing, i like having pets and stuff help me pk and lvl up, but what co has (guards and summon) are so weak! i realize that the game isnt based around the pets and such as EO, but pets would atleast giving something new to co :P
At least let us play fetch with tha pets, or have competitions with them or something. I mean why do we have them anyway? Ppl can fb us under them just like with guards, they don't give much exp when they attack other mobs, they are weaker than guards yet we get them at a higher lvl and for a gold ore.

If only we had a good use for our current pets that would spare TQ the work on imagining what a new animal would look like. Also the pets should be colored different, i mean why should we have same Tomb Bat color, same Bloody Bat colors, same Catheran colors?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-14-2009, 11:42   #12
mangaflames

lol look at all the events we just use the same thing from older events :P
Old 02-14-2009, 19:24   #13
Blue~
Keel

Blue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
b> camel 5 dp blz
130-130-130

-Chris-
Non RB Arch
-QUIT CO-
-Playing Aion on server Perento-
Blue~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2009, 19:43   #14
autobotjazz
Autobot

autobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond reputeautobotjazz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue~ View Post
b> camel 5 dp blz
LOL wouldn't be surprised in the least

Helm: +2 super
Armor +3 super
Shield +2 elite
Ring +2 elite
Neck +3 Super
Boots +1 elite
Club +3 super 1 soc
Fan : Super
Tower : Elite +1

Offical Robot of the Baconeers

This Month in History : May 8th : V-E Day, Victory in Europe (WWII), 1945
Fighter for the rights of the Non db/cps buyers of Co!

server : Libra
Guild : Midnight_Msytics
autobotjazz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2009, 21:08   #15
mangaflames

Quote:
LOL wouldn't be surprised in the least
it would surprise me 5db way to much for a camel!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: