Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 18:26   #16
.::FrEsKa::.
C K J

.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !|KxJ|! View Post
lol they didn't quit ....... i bet you that's they r making new chars with toxic
My Great Bro

i'm really Miss u
Old 03-30-2009, 18:27   #17
CORUPT
Hung =)

CORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::FrEsKa::. View Post
My Great Bro

i'm really Miss u
2 words

multi-qoute
Guild:
~Kėng|öf|Kėngs~

Guild Leader

Charcters:

Name - Flair
Type - Ninja/War/Tro
Level - 130/130/130
Gear - Better Then Most Thanks To Good Friends
Status - Pownin Joo On A Daily Basis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon Dynomite
Do Chickens Have Large Talons?
CORUPT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2009, 18:31   #18
C K J

.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute.::FrEsKa::. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CORUPT View Post
2 words

multi-qoute
NL ya danaya
Old 03-30-2009, 19:20   #19
Latino-Zo
MexiSkater

Latino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Latino-Zo
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::FrEsKa::. View Post

Who r u BTW ya maw ?
~Larry~.

I swear to god if you tell me you're the guy who's been killing me all along, I will scream. The forumers are always nice, but I could be wrong..
Characters:
~Larry~ [War](125)-[Wat](126)-[Fire](112)
-Uno- [Nin](130)-[War](130)-[Nin](115)
Phrixus [War](125)-[War](127)-[War](117)
Latino-Zo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2009, 19:32   #20
blackened
F*** you

blackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to blackened
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latino-Zo View Post
~Larry~.

I swear to god if you tell me you're the guy who's been killing me all along, I will scream. The forumers are always nice, but I could be wrong..
Eh, not? o.0 Take me for example, I will bash anyone over any lil thing. Lemme see if I can coax the french guy out of hiding.

*ahem*

GRAMMER MAN WHERE ART THOU~~~???!!!!! WE IS NEEDZ TEH SPELLZ CHEAKERS~!

*shines the grammer sign into the dark starlessnight*
I see your signature all the time, It makes me smile and I take it as the highest compliment anyone has ever given me. You enjoy your life just like you are and don't let anything get in the way of what YOU want.
***4326;Never fails to amuse me. R.I.P Emyli~!***4326;
Febuary 14th 1989 - December 8th 2008
-
Character: None.
-
***24681;***24681;, ***20320;***24819;***29609;***27515;***29609;***23478;***21966;?
blackened is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2009, 22:25   #21
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
Quote:
Maybe if you actually read before you posted you'd know why I'm talking about him now?

Seriously, I don't know who the guy who plays crim now is, but he's being a jerk off. I still don't think its you, death. :S If you sa you are, I think yous is lying.

Edit: Tifa, I really did find that insulting.
Everyone logs crim is a good one, but people sometimes don't know what is going on and keep taking it on and start fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiF@ View Post
It was, as you said on msn to me some time ago, a joke.
Well, it really was. And Amey wouldn't lie. He's one of the most honest ones out of the bunch.
Thanks amy ^^!
Quote:
lol they didn't quit ....... i bet you that's they r making new chars with toxic
I am not sure but I guess one of my friends is going to do that ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackened View Post
Eh, not? o.0 Take me for example, I will bash anyone over any lil thing. Lemme see if I can coax the french guy out of hiding.

*ahem*

GRAMMER MAN WHERE ART THOU~~~???!!!!! WE IS NEEDZ TEH SPELLZ CHEAKERS~!

*shines the grammer sign into the dark starlessnight*
It's a forum grammer is not so much important : )

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2009, 09:01   #22
SiR~dida

SiR~dida is on a distinguished road
u wanna say any thing for fun? who told u that ?....
First, make sure

And then write what you want
you think Egyptian Live to play only?
SiR~dida is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2009, 09:54   #23
Pkdon

Pkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud ofPkdon has much to be proud of
When I think about coming to conquer i think of all the egys that are brainless with a lot of power and no reasoning skills, then i change my mind lol. If the egys that are ignorant quit, i might think about coming again. Not all the egys just the ignorant ones, not tryna get flamed by like 50 different egys lol:P
Pkdon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2009, 20:13   #24
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pkdon View Post
When I think about coming to conquer i think of all the egys that are brainless with a lot of power and no reasoning skills, then i change my mind lol. If the egys that are ignorant quit, i might think about coming again. Not all the egys just the ignorant ones, not tryna get flamed by like 50 different egys lol:P
You noob

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
Old 04-03-2009, 18:51   #25
C K J

Quote:
~Larry~.

i didnt kill u btw
Old 04-05-2009, 02:11   #26
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

He just thought it was you, But it was mina on silent and he turns on crim to pk him.
I know about it and I am working on to fix it and right now, I guess mina is so busy he won't really care to pk him.

The greatest botter!!
Old 04-05-2009, 13:46   #27
tristnogivafuk
Victory

tristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond reputetristnogivafuk has a reputation beyond repute
Conquer online is a pk game(if you can call it a game)so if you're going to whine about dieing,go play lets sit in a circle drinking tea with our pink teddy bears while flicking mother theresas bean online.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownLegend View Post
**** you to TQ u can lick every part of my left nut, your not worth both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iGod View Post
i dont paypal, i take what i want. take nemo for example, stupiest mother ****er on planet earth.
tristnogivafuk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2009, 15:25   #28
lovestospooge

lovestospooge has a reputation beyond reputelovestospooge has a reputation beyond reputelovestospooge has a reputation beyond reputelovestospooge has a reputation beyond reputelovestospooge has a reputation beyond reputelovestospooge has a reputation beyond reputelovestospooge has a reputation beyond reputelovestospooge has a reputation beyond reputelovestospooge has a reputation beyond reputelovestospooge has a reputation beyond reputelovestospooge has a reputation beyond repute
LMFAO Added to sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristnogivafuk View Post
Conquer online is a pk game(if you can call it a game)so if you're going to whine about dieing,go play lets sit in a circle drinking tea with our pink teddy bears while flicking mother theresas bean online.com
lovestospooge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2009, 16:12   #29
dragonus
NO NUDIES!

dragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond reputedragonus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hey at least i was the First!!! and sv or coarse
+2 super 2 soc spg toga
+9 super spg,smg vibrator of death
+5 super spg sneakers

DONE!!.... Countless hours spent in front of a monitor..
dragonus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2009, 16:19   #30
D M
Banned

D M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiR~dida View Post
u wanna say any thing for fun? who told u that ?....
First, make sure

And then write what you want
you think Egyptian Live to play only?
YES

Quote:
Nomad says:
i wanna play on the poopsex server be plus 12
Egy's :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YsSINT75c

Botjail list :
??Marshel?? [ Aimbot ]

**Dam** [ Autolevel ]