Old 05-11-2014, 07:00   #1
Geosea

Geosea is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Archer class

Been about a year since I've even logged in and played this game because I spent all my time and money on archer class. The class was weak back then but now it's just pathetic. I don't have the best equipment but even looking at people who have comparable at other classes, the stats are crazy different. My attack and defense are awful because that's how the game has equipment set. All classes at same level and equipment sets should be equal but this game just can't seem to make this happen...
Geosea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-11-2014, 11:49   #2
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
You guys don't have Assassins yet?

Last edited by ßytchSlap; 05-11-2014 at 11:53.
ßytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2014, 16:38   #3
Geosea

No idea but unless archer can also be assassin without buying and taking the time to upgrade everything, it's a waste of time. Been gone for a year and no idea the new updates, just know that archer is worse than ever.
Old 05-12-2014, 18:36   #4
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Even with the Assassin upgrade, the class is still weak. The class just isn't meant to be the strongest by design. If you want to play a class that holds the ability to dominate its opponents, you have to play melee classes.
Old 05-13-2014, 04:45   #5
Geosea

That's what I'm saying though, all classes should have better balance. If you've got two characters, same level, BP, and equipment around the same quality, it should be more of a match instead of one hit and archer's dead. If it was balanced then fights would be more about timing and skill than instant death in a lot of cases.
Old 05-13-2014, 04:52   #6
ßytchSlap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geosea View Post
That's what I'm saying though, all classes should have better balance. If you've got two characters, same level, BP, and equipment around the same quality, it should be more of a match instead of one hit and archer's dead. If it was balanced then fights would be more about timing and skill than instant death in a lot of cases.
You're getting one-hit, then your gear is obviously bad. No Assassin should be getting one-hit unless melee'd. And Archers didn't need any skill last time I checked them.
Old 05-14-2014, 15:36   #7
Geosea

It's melee hits or magic, comparable gear, yea one hit or close to. It's a bogus class. As far as skill, archer's just as much as any other. Just dodge and strike, the game is more timing.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: