Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-30-2012, 19:59   #1
~Truth~Is~Cool~
ILubSpamxD

~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute
Bound CPs

Just a question, i got 430 bound cps from lvl 110 promotion, so i read that if i buy +1 stones and stuffs from the shopping mall, i would get a bound item.

Question would be, if i get +1 stones, i wouldn't be able to use it on my unbounds items right?

Same goes for DBs and the super gems? :s11:

Also, i recently started to play again after a very long hiatus so apparently it doesn't take 27cps to play the lottery game again? :s11:

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:20   #2
Dante_Infernum
rawr~

Dante_Infernum is on a distinguished road
+1 stones will be bound and can only be used on bound gear. You can't buy DBs with bound cps. Super gems I'm not exactly sure but if you can they'll be bound. and lotto still takes 27 cps. Instead of just paying 27 cps to go inside lotto you have to buy a Lottery Ticket pack which gives you 3 small lottery tickets. 3 small equal 1 use on lotto

Server: Glory

Sniηker***272;oodle - Water-Warrior-Monk {130-130-134}
Dante_Infernum - Trojan-Warrior-Monk {130-130-129}

-Old Accounts-
Lycos - Trojan-Archer {125-110} Retired
Dante_Infernum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2012, 06:27   #3
~Truth~Is~Cool~
ILubSpamxD

~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute~Truth~Is~Cool~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante_Infernum View Post
+1 stones will be bound and can only be used on bound gear. You can't buy DBs with bound cps. Super gems I'm not exactly sure but if you can they'll be bound. and lotto still takes 27 cps. Instead of just paying 27 cps to go inside lotto you have to buy a Lottery Ticket pack which gives you 3 small lottery tickets. 3 small equal 1 use on lotto
Ah what a shame.
So if the gem is bound, would it be possible for me to put it into my equipments which isn't bounded?

Oh right. Didn't see the lottery pack in the shopping mall. haha.

Thanks
Old 05-01-2012, 11:31   #4
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Truth~Is~Cool~ View Post
Ah what a shame.
So if the gem is bound, would it be possible for me to put it into my equipments which isn't bounded? No

Oh right. Didn't see the lottery pack in the shopping mall. haha.

Thanks
In composing of any manner
Bound items cannot be composed or applied to non-bound items.
(except some temporary items, such as dragon souls and refineries. Bound dragon soul can be applied to a non-bound item)
Non-bound items CAN be composed or applied to Bound items. (most case you would not want to do this)

Last edited by *Sonne*; 05-01-2012 at 11:41. Reason: typos
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-04-2012, 06:55   #5
~Truth~Is~Cool~
ILubSpamxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne* View Post
In composing of any manner
Bound items cannot be composed or applied to non-bound items.
(except some temporary items, such as dragon souls and refineries. Bound dragon soul can be applied to a non-bound item)
Non-bound items CAN be composed or applied to Bound items. (most case you would not want to do this)
Ahhh icic. Thanks for that clarification
Anyways are there anything worth doing with bound cps other than just spamming lottery then?
Just curious since i haven't played for a long time and many new features have been added.

and nope i do not use any bound items in this case. Thanks again
Old 05-04-2012, 14:26   #6
*Sonne*
cultivator

*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute*Sonne* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Truth~Is~Cool~ View Post
Ahhh icic. Thanks for that clarification
Anyways are there anything worth doing with bound cps other than just spamming lottery then?
Just curious since i haven't played for a long time and many new features have been added.

and nope i do not use any bound items in this case. Thanks again
you can lotto with bound cps? i blow most of them on broadcasts, but you can use bound cps for nobility donation, too. One of my char is Baroness and another Countess, all from bound cps.
on my farm wars i buy xp balls and praying stones if they are low on blessing. i benefit from it by being their mentor.

Last edited by *Sonne*; 05-04-2012 at 14:29.
*Sonne* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-06-2012, 04:19   #7
~Truth~Is~Cool~
ILubSpamxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne* View Post
you can lotto with bound cps? i blow most of them on broadcasts, but you can use bound cps for nobility donation, too. One of my char is Baroness and another Countess, all from bound cps.
on my farm wars i buy xp balls and praying stones if they are low on blessing. i benefit from it by being their mentor.
Hahah i'm not really sure about the restrictions of bound cps so i'm not too sure whether you can do lotto with bound cps. Heh.

Ah right. Hahah. Good idea about the xp balls and blessings. Thanks again

EDIT : Alright can't buy the tickets with bound cps Hahah.

Last edited by ~Truth~Is~Cool~; 05-06-2012 at 04:31.
~Truth~Is~Cool~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2012, 02:27   #8
†Ʀ•∟└℮Ḑ
Banned

†Ʀ•∟└℮Ḑ has a reputation beyond repute†Ʀ•∟└℮Ḑ has a reputation beyond repute†Ʀ•∟└℮Ḑ has a reputation beyond repute†Ʀ•∟└℮Ḑ has a reputation beyond repute†Ʀ•∟└℮Ḑ has a reputation beyond repute†Ʀ•∟└℮Ḑ has a reputation beyond repute†Ʀ•∟└℮Ḑ has a reputation beyond repute†Ʀ•∟└℮Ḑ has a reputation beyond repute†Ʀ•∟└℮Ḑ has a reputation beyond repute†Ʀ•∟└℮Ḑ has a reputation beyond repute†Ʀ•∟└℮Ḑ has a reputation beyond repute
you can use the bound cps in buying bound scrolls if you wanna teleport to any cities or by just spying on enemies where are they going everyday. You can also use the bound cps for broadcast if you wanna say some **** out of you or just to annoy other players with some of your filthy trash talking :P
†Ʀ•∟└℮Ḑ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2012, 12:10   #9
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by †***422;•***8735;***9492;***8494;***7696; View Post
you can use the bound cps in buying bound scrolls if you wanna teleport to any cities or by just spying on enemies where are they going everyday. You can also use the bound cps for broadcast if you wanna say some **** out of you or just to annoy other players with some of your filthy trash talking :P
Most of the city scrolls have been removed from the shopping mall: the only scrolls remaining in the mall are the Arroyo scroll (AZ, near basis) and Twin City.

For nobility donation:
1 cp = 50K.
Minimum donation at any one time = 60 cps, equivalent to 3KK (3 million) silvers.
600 cps makes a knight.

I've managed to make an Earl and a Countess using bound cps.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 06-06-2012, 22:20   #10
Zerr
Rrrrrrr...

Zerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond reputeZerr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
Most of the city scrolls have been removed from the shopping mall: the only scrolls remaining in the mall are the Arroyo scroll (AZ, near basis) and Twin City.

For nobility donation:
1 cp = 50K.
Minimum donation at any one time = 60 cps, equivalent to 3KK (3 million) silvers.
600 cps makes a knight.

I've managed to make an Earl and a Countess using bound cps.
how did u manage to get that much bound cps?
Zerr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-07-2012, 10:33   #11
Weatherwax
BashShell

Weatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond reputeWeatherwax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerr View Post
how did u manage to get that much bound cps?
Mainly due to events such as anniversary celebrations, where old accounts got decent amounts of bound cps. I've been playing a long time.

Some of my 2nd rb Dream/Crystal characters:
_Twoflower_: Pure arch
Jeanie1: Nin-war-monk
Rat_trap: Wat-war-monk
*Gregorian* & TwoFlower: Pure monks
Draupadi: Nin-war-fire
Taoflower: Pure wat
The-Last-Resort : Tro-war-arch

Old 06-09-2012, 11:55   #12
DLinDebt
OnTheMark

DLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond reputeDLinDebt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DLinDebt Send a message via Yahoo to DLinDebt Send a message via Skype™ to DLinDebt
You can also use bound cp's to upgrade skills and weapon proficiencys and magic etc.Hope this helps a little

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: