Yes 9 60.00%
No 4 26.67%
Your opinion (post in thread) 2 13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2012, 06:08   #1
gvedo

gvedo is on a distinguished road
Fatal strike remake

300% attack and increased attack speed and move speed for 40 seconds.
Every next hit on mob will increase attack damage by 10% (700% damage limit) and every next kill will increase exp gain by x50 % (limit of 2000% exp numbers can be changed if unbalanced)
Blinking between targets is disabled.
After 40 seconds if the player kills 40 mobs the xp skill will end.

Edit: Changed some things

Last edited by gvedo; 09-15-2012 at 11:27.
gvedo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2012, 08:53   #2
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvedo View Post
300% attack and increased attack speed and move speed for 35 seconds.
For each mob killed within 35 seconds after the xp skill is activated the exp awarded will be increased by 0.70.
Blinking between targets is disabled.
After 35 seconds if the player kills 39 mobs the xp skill will end.
iam so not gonna do any math or look around, but basically make it like oblivion and doesn't chain so easy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2012, 11:28   #3
gvedo

gvedo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpriest View Post
iam so not gonna do any math or look around, but basically make it like oblivion and doesn't chain so easy?
changed it a little
i think that this could stop bots to chain and kill 300 mobs per min
gvedo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2012, 12:37   #4
musicsilence

musicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond repute
i am pretty convinced some of the TQ stuff is involved in bot making and they are making money from this.

there is no other logical explanation why TQ fail to change fatal strike to stop bots.

If any of the mods can bring this to your bosses attention, might help.
Meanwhile, legit players don't buy dbs. Enjoy TQ.

stupid "frauded dbs" ban solved, lost my mood tho
musicsilence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2012, 13:46   #5
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicsilence View Post
i am pretty convinced some of the TQ stuff is involved in bot making and they are making money from this.

there is no other logical explanation why TQ fail to change fatal strike to stop bots.

Honestly think that hamsty will stop buying dbs?

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokémon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2012, 13:46   #6
kekekekeee

kekekekeee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicsilence View Post

I think so too, ever since they started going all out on bots... the amount of botters has increased tenfold
kekekekeee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2012, 15:42   #7
kyle1234512

kyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond reputekyle1234512 has a reputation beyond repute
NO!!!! these are horrible stats, ur asking for an exp skill that combines superman and clyclone in addition to giving more exp, thats completley retarded.

a fair suggestion to change fatal strike was already made, out of 100 voters 40said to remove it, 50 said to change it, and 10 said keep it as it is.

the change ur requesting is flat out bad for everyone except ninjas.

the answer is zero, no bulker would change a lightbulb, he would just pay TQ to change it for him. And TQ would screw it up, trying to jam the wrong size bulb in the socket, damaging both the socket and the bulb
kyle1234512 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-16-2012, 23:42   #8
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
I had been a vocal supporter of the removal of Fatal strike when the thread about it first come out and the outcome of that vote was to remove or change it but unfortunately TQ never listen on that Poll.
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2012, 07:44   #9
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
Honestly think that hamsty will stop buying dbs?
Lol kinda stupid to think she's the only who buy dbs, im pretty sure alin still buys them.
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2012, 19:11   #10
~*Santos*~

~*Santos*~ is on a distinguished road
nice
~*Santos*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: