View Poll Results: Would you like to see this being implemented in-game?
Yes 37 66.07%
No 14 25.00%
With a few modifications maybe 5 8.93%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2012, 23:32   #31
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
Then stop complaining and go back to your game and enjoy your broken char. This will never go through because it's a **** idea.
Here, take a cookie and stfu.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2012, 01:38   #32
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Here, take a cookie and stfu.
Why would I shut up? So anyone that doesn't agree with you should gtfo and stfu? I thought this was the suggestion forum?

It's a **** idea since you should read up before you reborn, else you're an inferior player and don't deserve to remake it with your main. Hence the only solution to this is to level up an entirely new character. Gogogo, do it.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokmon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2012, 03:55   #33
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seppo View Post
Make a new char since it's so easy. You made a choice, you ****ed up. Deal with it or live with it.
"Make a new char since it's so easy. You made a choice to be certain class you ****ed up, deal with it or live with it."

Anyone could say the same if there would be no reincarnation feature and someone would be suggesting it. But there is reincarnation so someone who went for example archer-fire-archer can easily become whatever class is best at the moment.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2012, 03:58   #34
Seppo
The Archer

Seppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond reputeSeppo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
"Make a new char since it's so easy. You made a choice to be certain class you ****ed up, deal with it or live with it."

Anyone could say the same if there would be no reincarnation feature and someone would be suggesting it. But there is reincarnation so someone who went for example archer-fire-archer can easily become whatever class is best at the moment.
And that was due to people needing to remake their chars when they were 137 already which is actually quite hard. And not remake to get more stats, but because the game changes with pure skills that did not exist before. If the pure skills had been there before I would have been against reincarnation overall as well.

Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Earrings
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Necklace
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 2 Ring
Super +7 SDG/SDG -5 Armor
Super +6 SDG/SDG -5 Boots
Super +6 STG/STG -1 Fan
Super +6 SGG/SGG -1 Tower
Super +12 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 6 Sword
Super +8 SDG/SDG -5 Permanent phase 4 Sword

P9 Apothecary
P9 Martial Art
P9 Chi Master
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler

Proud pokmon trainer of Angtoria

eRepublik
Seppo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-11-2012, 05:41   #35
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Believe it or not.
Like it or not, this will get implented in the future with or without player agreement.
Most likely for a Db or something you can remake your Rb level combination.
TQ tends to do thing with or without player agreement.

Now we just have to wait till they make this happen.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2012, 03:12   #36
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Believe it or not.
Like it or not, this will get implented in the future with or without player agreement.
Most likely for a Db or something you can remake your Rb level combination.
TQ tends to do thing with or without player agreement.

Now we just have to wait till they make this happen.
True. Though i think that if TQ have doubts they might see what players think about it.

I dont expect people who dont have such chars to agree with me or any support from them but here are some more reasons why TQ should alow us to fix our broken chars.

Back then:
*Create new char
* Go through long hours of mob beating for days, weeks, months to get it back to high lvl.
* Do lots of mob beating or tg for weapon and skill proficiency.
* Enjoy your new char.

Now:
* Create new char
* level it to high lvl in no time
* Go through not so long hours of mob beating and tg or pay CPs for weapon/skill proficiency. (Rage at TQ for removing all speed bonuses)
* Kill loads of boss mobs and do loads of stupid quests to get study points
* Study chi daily. (Rage while getting great m-attack bonuses for your melee char.)
* Spend your hard/easy earned money for nobility
* Once again look at all untradable stuff on your old char
* Claim only few bound CPs during next bound CPs giveaway because someone thought it would be so unfair for people to fix their broken chars instead of creating new ones.
* Enjoy having your new char

So even if leveling now is extremely easy, things might be more complicated now

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
Old 09-14-2012, 05:10   #37
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
hhh current level plan:
a) Do newbie quest till lv 50
b) Enjoy daily questing for 5 minute and still earned something

You don't have to spend more than 5 minute per char yet you achieved something.
Win-win situation for player.

Now I just do these quest till it time for Pk event~
I spent more time on forum than the actual game itself lol
Old 10-13-2012, 03:08   #38
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Bump.
Old 10-17-2012, 14:13   #39
deathlord123

deathlord123 is on a distinguished road
Brilliant idea.
Exactly what the doctor ordered.
Old 10-18-2012, 18:44   #40
XShinryuX
Survivor

Hmm update:
I actually 2nd RB my ninja yesterday... lol
Old 10-19-2012, 00:35   #41
MyThirdAccount
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Hmm update:
I actually 2nd RB my ninja yesterday... lol
I rb'd my trojan after like 18 months of playing him.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:28   #42
Raliuga
Banned

Raliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond reputeRaliuga has a reputation beyond repute
no.
Raliuga is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2013, 03:55   #43
LitasLTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raliuga View Post
no.
Why?

Old 02-22-2013, 09:19   #44
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
I voted no, whose to stop me from making my 140 unused char into a 1-129 pkt char? has all the sub classes fixed, duke, what if i just make that into a 129 pk char, so all the characters would be at a disadvantage of having 8 subclasses to my 9 subclasses.

You made the choices on the char when you made it. my first char is a 121-130-133 pure tro. what did i end up doing? making a new char to fix that mistake.

TQ would make more money with people just making new chars.
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2013, 10:42   #45
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed. Especially considering people from the old days where it was piss difficult to level up. I had to TG my character for like 2 months.

Just saying...back then things like 5x exp potion, monks with 100x, flame lit, quiz shows, pk events with exp prizes, daily events, simple quests, enlighten, demon exterminator, demon exterminator 120+, clans, etc etc etc etc. You get the point.

All of it wasn't there. Just a chance to compete against newer players form an older player perspective.
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: