Old 12-19-2007, 15:32   #1
Petrick

Petrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Duke Nukem Forever Teaser Trailer Released

Would you believe it.... After 6˝years since last video (E3 2001) Duke team has released a new video.... Yes, it is true...

Quote:
Last Saturday we had our annual company Christmas party. It was a lot of fun as usual but it featured one special surprise. It turns out that several people had been secretly working late nights and into the wee hours of the morning preparing a special video for those at the party. They created a short teaser for Duke Nukem Forever.

After seeing the teaser we thought it was something we should share with all of you and while it's just a teaser, rest assured more is coming.

Tomorrow, Wednesday the 19th, around noon CST, we will release the first teaser trailer from Duke Nukem Forever.
MetaCafe video
YouTube video

Gameshout : Duke Nukem Forever Coming, Again?

Quote:
Many believe that Nuke will not only make an appearance on the PC this time around but will also hit the Sony PlayStation 3 and the Microsoft Xbox 360. But of course by the time of the launch it may be the PS 4 and Xbox 360+. Either way, we are still interested in seeing what is developing and this video is as exciting to us as it will undoubtedly be to most Duke fans. So hopefully we may see more soon, and maybe even a release withing our lifetime. (Hurry guys, I'm a pretty old game reviewer!)

Last edited by Petrick; 12-20-2007 at 04:43.
Petrick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-19-2007, 20:24   #2
OBMiT

OBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant futureOBMiT has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to OBMiT Send a message via Yahoo to OBMiT
Yay, a trailer, now lets wait another 10 years for the game...

I ***9829; My Honey Bunny!

Truth about 9/11
OBMiT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-20-2007, 13:57   #3
Terqer987
CAt!!

Terqer987 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBMiT View Post
Yay, a trailer, now lets wait another 10 years for the game...
nah, they took 10 years to make this trailer, i believe they need about 30 to make the demo and more 80 to make the game itself

"Do you even LISTEN to yourself anymore?!?!" -Aeris

VG Cats
Terqer987 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: