Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 33 votes, 4.64 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 16:49   #121
yoda[B]

yoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbiah View Post
Here is what i found from using my MAC

1* Can't jump ,,, what i noticed is that the screen freezes and no one is around so its kinda like the place we want to jump to, didn't load yet, and when they appear you can jump again.

2* can't create a new character,, I waited for 3 hours and nothing happened, so I created one with my other laptop and re-logged from my MAC.

3* indeed there are some guilds with funny names like " lli ch p" which is originally "falling chapter"

4* i'm not sure, is it in my server or is it a glitch, you're standing at the TC gate and you find 100 players with same outfits and jumping everywhere and makes the server kinda congested.

5* the stupid "stop using bots" thing is killing me, i wasted a lot of days because of this message and the weird thing is, I Never use any kind of bots, if i were i would've been very rich and strong.

6* I've been killed a lot of times and lost a lot because of freezing and not being able to jump so please try to fix this,

Don't Just Ignore Us!
I have the same problems with #'s 5 and 6. And this is the conversation me and the CO help desk had about it.

Intern05:
We***8217;re sorry to inform you that your account has been detected using illegal program or editing game client so that the account has been restrained from logging in for one day. In order to get back to the game, please remove the illegal program or install a clean client. And please make sure you have followed instructions below: 1. Do NOT skip any auto-updates which are required by client. 2. Do NOT apply any illegal plug-ins or malwares when you are trying to enter the game. 3. If you intend to intercept, filter or grasp any data packages related to the game with your firewall or package sniffer. It will stand in the way to game as well.
Nicholas:
...okay? so what illegal program am i using exactly...i just play the mac version
Nicholas:
i havnt changed the way ive played since i got this mac
Nicholas:
and this is the first time im having this issue
Nicholas:
so isnt it far more likely...that its a glitch in this game?
Intern05:
I'm sorry, you've found lots of accounts in your IP as suspected illegal program. So you have to wait 24 hours to login again. Thanks.
Nicholas:
So just cause I use lots of accounts to do a quest WHICH requires me to log lots of accounts. I'm being punished?
Nicholas:
I just wana get that straight?
Nicholas:
If I get it straight maybe I can prevent this from happening again...so what your telling me is...cause i log on to play lots of accounts to do this quest...I'm being punished?
Intern05:
I'm sorry. You have to wait in this situation.
Nicholas:
Okay thats fine...i have to wait...
Nicholas:
but this has already happened to me THREE times...
Nicholas:
so if it happens again...ill have to wait AGAIN...
Intern05:
Please don't login the accounts repeatedly in a short time, or you may be detected as the illegal programs. Thanks.
Nicholas:
Okay, thanks although I think this is a whole big mistake on your part I will try and abide by TQ weird way of attempting to catch botters this way even if it means people like me are wrongly punished

So I don't this problem will be resolved any time soon.

BUT

other problems that I've found with my mac version no matter how many times i reinstall it is...

1. Saved account logins cannot be pick out or "chosen" from in login screen. Defeats the purpose of saving the account login.

2. I know I've addressed this before and TQ thought I was insane, but mac conquer is an hour ahead of everything else and I lose 1 hour of Team Qualifier in which I can join. Have to join a friends team to keep going that last hour.

Those are the two major ones i'd like to address hope they get addressed soon

Bot used: sexiness

Last edited by yoda[B]; 04-02-2012 at 16:55.
yoda[B] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2012, 23:04   #122
|Aneurysm|
boooored

|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute
so... we still can't create new characters. sweet

I tried bulking to win but I have bad ping and no skillz so I still lose. Now I just login to talk and act as a speed bump for my enemies.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=740764
|Aneurysm| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2012, 17:40   #123
MarthChan

MarthChan is on a distinguished road
I created an account today to play Conquer partly because I could use my mac and not have to use a PC to play (My WONDERFUL PC decided that it was no longer capable of running any game other than Age of Mythology and its expansion from goodness only knows how long ago). I successfully downloaded the client and set it to launch the game knowing it could take a while to patch. However, I don't think a five hour patching time is normal, even for the first run of the game. And I noticed that the patcher spent three of those five hours just downloading and re-downloading patch 1081 of 1099. Has anyone else had an issue with this or should I leave the poor thing on overnight to finish the patcher?
I am using a MacBook running Snow Leopard. It is admittedly an older computer (Approximately five years old and counting), but I am able to run WoW and DOMO (Using Boot camp) with no issues to speak of.
Any insight into this would be greatly appreciated, I am excited to see how this game plays.
MarthChan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2012, 12:25   #124
MomoStark

MomoStark is on a distinguished road
Every time I try to get into a server, I see the loading screen, and then it sends me to a screen of flying birds.

I have a 15 in. Macbook Pro, Lion.
MomoStark is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2012, 07:40   #125
AnneOverzier
AnordAine

AnneOverzier is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomoStark View Post
Every time I try to get into a server, I see the loading screen, and then it sends me to a screen of flying birds.

I have a 15 in. Macbook Pro, Lion.
I have the excact same problem and the excact same Macbook.
Old 05-24-2012, 05:08   #126
SirDay

SirDay is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Unable to get past loading screen to create character (Don't own a windows machine)

and today...

Says I am a invalid Login (57)

SirDay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 03:30   #127
|Aneurysm|
boooored

|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute|Aneurysm| has a reputation beyond repute
Has anyone else had trouble patching after the SM?

I tried bulking to win but I have bad ping and no skillz so I still lose. Now I just login to talk and act as a speed bump for my enemies.

Old 05-29-2012, 11:11   #128
PersonOfDisintrest

PersonOfDisintrest is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaElf View Post
i got exactly the same problem most likely since i have the same computer...
however, were not talking about some crappy ass 500 buck pcs, so would be
much appreciated if this problem would get solved like asap! =)

merci
I've got the same problem but it didn't start happening till I got the last patch I've got a Mac Book OS X version 10.5.8 with a 2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Dou 1 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM I'm just writeing down the "About this mac" info But yeah I was playing it late last night before the server went down then woke up this morning and updated from 1110 to 1112 it looked like it updated to 1112 twice but it may just have shown that for the 1113 patch Not sure at this point and would like to play but it won't let me :-/ I hope this gets fixed soon.. :-( O and is there anyway to slow down the Ninjas that are botting in spawn areas? just thought I'd toss this in here
PersonOfDisintrest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 11:38   #129
yoda[B]

yoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond reputeyoda[B] has a reputation beyond repute
Version 1112 wont auto patch to 1113...without it I can't use health pots?

Bot used: sexiness
yoda[B] is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 21:47   #130
DutchPrincess

DutchPrincess is on a distinguished road
I have the same problem.. Now it even crashes every time it tries to patch, so I can't log on at all..
DutchPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 22:20   #131
littleprincess

littleprincess is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda[b] View Post
Version 1112 wont auto patch to 1113...without it I can't use health pots?
same + cant VIP teleport because all the buttons are empty, cant select skills, and lot more ... but 1 thing is GOOOOOD now i can see all the special char names
littleprincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2012, 11:20   #132
waterlillly

waterlillly is on a distinguished road
I need help asap

I am a Taoist and on mac everything seems to be working fine but I am at a super low life level and it wont let me heal myself. Also, I am the only person showing up, I cant see monsters or anything but my friends say they can see me, and I did try pressing tab multiple times..not doing any good. I'm not sure what to do, its kinda not fun playing when all you can see is where you and nothing else. I tried restarting my computer and everything but it didnt work..any suggestions please?
waterlillly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2012, 03:39   #133
zikn

zikn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to zikn
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterlillly View Post
I am a Taoist and on mac everything seems to be working fine but I am at a super low life level and it wont let me heal myself. Also, I am the only person showing up, I cant see monsters or anything but my friends say they can see me, and I did try pressing tab multiple times..not doing any good. I'm not sure what to do, its kinda not fun playing when all you can see is where you and nothing else. I tried restarting my computer and everything but it didnt work..any suggestions please?
I have the same problem, no monsters nor players appear on my screen, despite the fact that they're actually there. They the screen turns red all the time because my HP rate is low, even though it was full the last time I checked. Oh yeah and I can't use any skill or magic, the effect's there but what's the point when you can't see.
zikn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2012, 13:40   #134
DutchPrincess

DutchPrincess is on a distinguished road
Same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterlillly View Post
I have exactly the same..
DutchPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-31-2012, 17:36   #135
|Aneurysm|
boooored

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleprincess View Post
same + cant VIP teleport because all the buttons are empty, cant select skills, and lot more ... but 1 thing is GOOOOOD now i can see all the special char names
Im happy about the special characters.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: