Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 33 votes, 4.64 average. Display Modes
Old 07-02-2013, 05:45   #301
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
Chat Colours

Seriously...I didn't play for like a month, come back and this still isn't fixed?

It's damn annoying

And it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.
AiSixx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2013, 11:33   #302
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Mac's keep fkin dcing now wtf?

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2013, 07:25   #303
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
Still all white chats...

And it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.
AiSixx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2013, 19:42   #304
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AiSixx View Post
Still all white chats...
Just confirmed with the team responsible, they'll update the Mac client with the fixes for the remaining issues for Mac version.
Old 09-10-2013, 18:58   #305
grave_digger

grave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond repute
There are three big things that really need to be fixed that seemed to have been ignored.

1) Fix the invisible box. I always have to move it off of my screen, which is extremely annoying, particularly if you forget and realize in the middle of a fight you can't click.

2) RESIZABLE CLIENT! We are hugely disadvantaged by not being able to go full screen. Pirates are able to hit me while completely out of my field of view. Not only am I unable to see them coming, but I can't do any offscreen fighting myself.

3) Auto-hunting has a bug where it constantly leaves a system message that says the following: "Unable to use XP skill when autofighting". I noticed this at the beginning, but didn't think anything of it until I needed to get into my chat log. Turns out this had been filling it up for ages to the point where my log file was over 66GB... That is HUGE. Of course that froze my client, so I had to force quit and reload it. It fills up a page or two of system log files every second, so clearly there is something going wrong here.

These are the biggest things that annoy me right now. I also wish you could fix the clock so that it lines up with everything else (and allow us to sign up for champions arena without needing to click the prompt), fix the Chi ranking page so we can see the ranks, fix the skill levelling system so that it doesn't glitch the experience, make it so we can add friends through the chat box, and fix the events box so it doesn't crash the client when it is opened and then closed by clicking the "Events" box. I've probably forgotten something, but it definitely needs to be looked at. Some of these problems have been around for months... That's just embarrassing.

Last edited by grave_digger; 10-08-2013 at 06:31.
grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2013, 20:11   #306
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by grave_digger View Post
1) Fix the invisible box. I always have to move it off of my screen, which is extremely annoying, particularly if you forget and realize in the middle of a fight you can't click.
Could you give me a screen shot of what it might be?

Quote:
2) RESIZABLE CLIENT! We are hugely disadvantaged by not being able to go full screen. Pirates are able to hit me while completely out of my field of view. Not only am I unable to see them coming, but I can't do any offscreen fighting myself.
Reported once again, and hopefully this time this could be added.

Quote:
3) Auto-hunting has a bug where it constantly leaves a system message that says the following: "Unable to use XP skill when autofighting". I noticed this at the beginning, but didn't think anything of it until I needed to get into my chat log. Turns out this had been filling it up for ages to the point where my log file was over 66GB... That is HUGE. Of course that froze my client, so I had to force quit and reload it. It fills up a page or two of system log files every second, so clearly there is something going wrong here.
Reported, and they'll look into it.
Old 09-10-2013, 20:29   #307
grave_digger

grave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Will. View Post
Could you give me a screen shot of what it might be?
I tried, but in order for me to take the screenshot I either need to move my mouse to take the client screenshot or use the built in 'snipping tool' which removes my cursor. I will do what I can to describe it, though.

When you join an arena match, there is an invisible box towards the right side of the screen just below the bulletin thing. It only shows up in the arena. If you move your mouse around in there, it will eventually go to the pointing finger. If you click around, you can get a sense for where it blocks your clicks. I typically just try to find a certain spot on there where I can 'drag the invisible box' off screen.

During tournies (such as elite pk, skill, team), that box shows up in your first fight stays there afterwards (unless you've already moved it away from arena fights). Again, I end up moving it away.

If you can just log into the client and play around with it, I'm sure you'll see it.
Old 09-15-2013, 00:04   #308
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I tried, but in order for me to take the screenshot I either need to move my mouse to take the client screenshot or use the built in 'snipping tool' which removes my cursor. I will do what I can to describe it, though.

When you join an arena match, there is an invisible box towards the right side of the screen just below the bulletin thing. It only shows up in the arena. If you move your mouse around in there, it will eventually go to the pointing finger. If you click around, you can get a sense for where it blocks your clicks. I typically just try to find a certain spot on there where I can 'drag the invisible box' off screen.

During tournies (such as elite pk, skill, team), that box shows up in your first fight stays there afterwards (unless you've already moved it away from arena fights). Again, I end up moving it away.

If you can just log into the client and play around with it, I'm sure you'll see it.
^ this. For ex it shows "Name ? Class ? Level ? "Equipment" "
While Fighting.. and it gets annoying cause its Extremely limited while in the arena and usually messes up the match for me.

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-08-2013, 06:32   #309
grave_digger

Quote:
There are three big things that really need to be fixed that seemed to have been ignored.

These are the biggest things that annoy me right now. I also wish you could fix the clock so that it lines up with everything else (and allow us to sign up for champions arena without needing to click the prompt), fix the Chi ranking page so we can see the ranks, fix the skill levelling system so that it doesn't glitch the experience, make it so we can add friends through the chat box, and fix the events box so it doesn't crash the client when it is opened and then closed by clicking the "Events" box. I've probably forgotten something, but it definitely needs to be looked at. Some of these problems have been around for months... That's just embarrassing.
Any updates on these things? I see that the chat log thing was fixed, so thank you! Hopefully some of these other things will be looked at.
Old 10-27-2013, 12:45   #310
grave_digger

aaaaaaand nothing... It really shouldn't take much time to fix these bugs as they never used to exist. They have been INTRODUCED accidentally in past updates. You guys really need to spend an afternoon and sort it out. This delay isn't a matter of ability, it's a matter of caring. It's obvious that there isn't much of that at TQ these days.
Old 11-14-2013, 19:00   #311
ekushay
Made in HK

ekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond reputeekushay has a reputation beyond repute
Have any of you Mac folks updated to the new OS X Mavericks? I can't seem to play CO with it (it keeps freezing on the AutoUpdater). Is it just me or is it Conquer?
ekushay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2013, 21:44   #312
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekushay View Post
Have any of you Mac folks updated to the new OS X Mavericks? I can't seem to play CO with it (it keeps freezing on the AutoUpdater). Is it just me or is it Conquer?
i'm on mavericks, and i didn't have any problems after the update..
maybe try to reinstall the client, if that doesn't work i don't know...
Old 11-17-2013, 03:25   #313
DrizzCake

DrizzCake is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Hotkeys

Is anyone else have problems using their hotkeys? I'm new to mac so I dunno how else I'm gonna be able to use my hotkeys, when i try using f1 or f2 the brightness goes down/up instead.

What am I doing wrong?

Get back to me soon guys
DrizzCake is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2013, 09:37   #314
grave_digger

I know that there are currently server problems. I kept getting the maint message on my mac client so I tried on my windows comp. It worked fine. I went back to my mac client and it still doesn't work. Just reinstalled the mac client to see if that would fix it. Nope, it still doesn't work. So it looks like whatever went wrong with the client has been resolved for windows but not mac.
Old 12-04-2013, 22:08   #315
xXSupernovaXx
David

xXSupernovaXx is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down

Quote:
I know that there are currently server problems. I kept getting the maint message on my mac client so I tried on my windows comp. It worked fine. I went back to my mac client and it still doesn't work. Just reinstalled the mac client to see if that would fix it. Nope, it still doesn't work. So it looks like whatever went wrong with the client has been resolved for windows but not mac.
I have been having the same issue. The servers are up and running, but the MAC client seems to be broken now. They said patch 1272 should have fixed it, but it didn't. I also tried reinstalling and re-patching multiple times and nothing fixed the issue. I have been unable to log in since Thanksgiving.
xXSupernovaXx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: