Old 07-02-2012, 19:42   #1
Shadowtastic

Shadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond reputeShadowtastic has a reputation beyond repute
Dream Server Issues

As well all know there were major server issues in the past 2 days regarding several servers, including Dream as one of them. It seems the problems arose 5 minutes before CTF was ending something like 21:55 server time, where the servers decided to lock up and freeze with no movement or game play once soever. Well I don't really know if this is the cause of the problems I'm about to list, but it might well be, and I'm curious to know as to what the TQ staff is going to do about it, if anything.

First issue that arose is CTF itself.. since the server froze 5 minutes prior to it ending it seems that no one actually "won". I mean the server shows under capture the flag, the final contestants, their scores, number of players attended, and what the prize was for each slot you placed in, but no actual prize was awarded, meaning the "set" prize from each guild was not handed out to any of the participating guild members, and also the prize earned from getting a certain spot in the CTF was not awarded either. Meaning say, 2nd place earns 100kk, and 2k cps.. well, it was not given to the guild because of the "server issue"

2nd issue that's arose is guild war. No idea why is this happening, but it seems that it will not let me (guild leader of the winning guild) claim our reward for winning gw, meaning our 3k cps, and also the guild war halos for the guild leader, as well as the deputies. It is simply saying that our guild does not own the area, as we well aware do. I'm not quite sure why this is happening, but won't let us claim anything. Now it will let me move the guild conductors, and summon the guild beast (This is when it actually spawns... even after paying the guild fund for guild beast, it is not spawning. I have seen a prior thread to this matter)

3rd issue... due to dream server being down yesterday, (the 1st of the month) and i also believe the other servers... Monthly PK was skipped, meaning that the down servers has no chance of attending monthly pk. Now this wouldn't be a big problem to me if it was the simple weekly or something.. but this is a one time per month event, and being now that the upgraded prizes are here, that 20 percent could really be used on some of our servers 139 characters.. I do believe some sort of compensation or reschedule is in order for the "down" servers at the time of this event.

Now I'm not quite sure where to post this, but I believe this might be the correct spot in order for mods, and game moderators to view this so that this can be forwarded to the "higher ups" if you will.

I will attach a few screenshots of what I'm saying. Can't really show the monthly, or CTF issue, as the server was down during this time.. but I'm sure you catch my drift.

Shadowtastic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2012, 12:34   #2
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
the server was down quite a bit during the cp shower as well :/ really ****ed up to be fair..

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: