Old 12-08-2009, 03:04   #1
R3u50L

R3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to R3u50L
your opinion

oki so i think everyone heard about the new incoming class: The Monk
for those who didn't here are the specs

Features:
Monks are dedicated martial artists who have honed their bodies and minds to become fierce hand-to-hand combatants.
Apart from their martial prowess, they are also masters of the spiritual realm, capable of relieve teammates of adverse statuses.

Weapon:
Prayer Beads

Auxiliary Skills:
Serenity: Dispells all abnormal statuses affecting your person.
Tranquility: Relieves another player of all abnormal statuses.
Sanctuary: Relieves all nearby teammates of all abnormal statuses.
Note: Abnormal Status include Toxic Fog from Ninjas, Stun, Fear, Freeze, etc.
Tyrant Aura: Increases the Critical Hit Rate of you and nearby teammates by 5. Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura may be active at a time.
Fend Aura: Increases the Anti Critical Hit Rate of you and nearby teammates by 5. Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura may be active at a time.
Elemental Aura: Increases your defense against a specific element type. There are five types of Elemental Auras, each targeting one element (Water, Metal, Fire, Earth, Wood).
Note: Not Stackable. Only 1 Aura effect may be active at a time.

Specialty Skill:
Oblivion: Banishes the target soul to Limbo. Effective only on players with lower Battle Power. Limbo is a physical map, and players must run back to their previous map.
Most effective against those pesky Water Taoists.

Attack Skills:
Crippling Palm: Drags the target from a distance to yourself and stuns the target for a while. Its success rate is determined by the Battle Power gap between you and the target. Can not drag targets with 200 or more Battle Power than you.
Radiant Palm: Melee attack. Deals extra damage to a stunned target.
Whirlwind Kick: Kicks and sends all nearby targets into the air and pummels them furiously. Effective against flying targets as well. Total number hits are random each time the skill is activated.

XP Skill:
Compassion: During XP, each monster killed will change the color of one bead. After XP ends, you'll gain massive amount of extra EXP, which is calculated through multiplying your EXP gained during XP by how many orbs have changed color.If all 32 Bears change color during XP, multiply your EXP by 100.

i heard ppl say this is gonna be the new nin-war-fire ... somewhat but i dont see any skills related to be close as a fire except the concept "prayer beads"

if these skills are gonna be mana based it's good bye trojan ?! anyways trojan already became obsolete somehow... by ninja since u can realot points into gettin club/blade/sword but im not to discuss ninja

i was thinking if the monk had the possibility as ninja to realot points to wear club/blade/sword in case the monk is most efficient in terms of "lot of skills" as pure rb's or what skills would he hold off the fact nin-monk-xxx ?

we all know the starting classes for the main is nin-war-xxx and the rest being endings ... in case u dont want to go pure so the next question emerges as is the monk a replacement? and for what class?

side question: since when does co have critical dmg and critical hit rates?
except the double dmg u would have from lucky time i never saw, thinked or even dreamed co having critical crap until now lol
and the skill removing abnormal status: ok TF is good to get rid of if it's on u... but Stun, Fear, Freeze is .. where? except some skills of axe and hammer which u get stun/freeze and the majority don't use, the freeze from archer but is a short passing time almost insignificant, that fear idea is again.. where? i mean maybe i missed something on the way and this fear exists, bluntly the only usage is to get u rid of toxic fog and poison star

oww and notice how the attack skills kinda goes off improving each other when u press them in a certain way:

ex: drags u back and STUNS-->dealls extra dmg to STUNNED targest --> kick nearby enemies into air...

the loop them lol

the idea of balancing is half true ... is anti-ninja yes but at the same time is anti-anything
the archer is the most nerfed , where every class now including the future monk has a way of killing him or getting him down out of air ...
seconding that idea is that based on the skills monk is melee not magic rated, it has a skill effective over any class excluding that limbo teleport crap, so those prayer beads have to be dmg related ... so hence the next side question: how strong will they be... as katanas or even more?

and as for a cliche question: What do u guys think about it? opinion pl0x

Last edited by R3u50L; 12-08-2009 at 03:39.
R3u50L is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2009, 04:12   #2
Meciddo
Morrie xD

Meciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a good concept. But I'm willing to bet for a lot of money that TQ is going to **** this over just like with toxic fog.

LOLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
so he can write on his resume that he has spend time playing I-cop for a Chinese scam company?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
after all, Devenoism is a faith of beauty, amongst other things.
Meciddo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2009, 04:19   #3
R3u50L

R3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond reputeR3u50L has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to R3u50L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meciddo View Post
Sounds like a good concept. But I'm willing to bet for a lot of money that TQ is going to **** this over just like with toxic fog.
no not really.. ok it is somewhat a good concept but again if this keeps up they will release more classes to replace the base of the original one (not counting ninja) and the original ones becoming side reborns or ending reborns for certain skills
Old 12-08-2009, 10:03   #4
Pwnedtbh
d

Pwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Pwnedtbh
i can see it now give it a year its gunna be GW+WOW = CO with bad graphics that TQ think are awesome. Get rid of ninja. back to the 4 classes was the best way
Pwnedtbh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2009, 17:49   #5
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Same thing as ninja, Gonna force everyone to abandon their chars and start a new one just to compete. Same way as nin war xxx replaced tro warr xxx
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2009, 18:45   #6
OtagonGirl
Married<3

OtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OtagonGirl
Wow, they are getting own'd by a necklace that is made out of stones.....
I understand monks in the Chinese culture, but where the heck ninja come from? Japan was ninjas lol. Next class after monk is soldier probably.
Super +12 Ak-47
Super noobtube gems
Craneses-Beyrone-fLora-Lotak-Meccido-Lianne<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak
I has a fan from Japan? That's awesome. If there was ever a country I could visit, it would be Japan. I don't really know why, but I'd love to visit Japan one day! If I do, I know that I'll have at least one fan there

Have a great day

xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaRuns****. View Post
I look white even though I'm white!
***12521;***12502;***12402;***12394;***12381;***12428;***12399;***31169;***12398;***22823;***22909;***12365;***12394;***26412;***12391;***12377;***12290;
[OFFICIAL] LOTAK THREAD
OtagonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2009, 22:08   #7
Beyrone
STRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtagonGirl View Post
Wow, they are getting own'd by a necklace that is made out of stones.....
I understand monks in the Chinese culture, but where the heck ninja come from? Japan was ninjas lol. Next class after monk is soldier probably.
Super +12 Ak-47
Super noobtube gems
Next class is Pirates as it was a contest which should be released, Monk or pirates, and this news is pretty old already.

But I think Monk is going to suck perhaps much more than Ninja does, as they can limbo characters to a other map well, just wait till you finnaly get into Guildwar castle to be limbo'd out instantly, your going to run 30 times up and down in Guildwar.
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-09-2009, 15:12   #8
Pwnedtbh
d

Pwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond reputePwnedtbh has a reputation beyond repute
Pirate:

Primary Weapon: Cutlass

Secondary Weapon: Parott
Old 12-09-2009, 16:03   #9
OtagonGirl
Married<3

OtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond reputeOtagonGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OtagonGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnedtbh View Post
Pirate:

Skill : arg of the seas , kill yourself for 30 seconds and target dies permanently. You will be revived with 96% Hp
Craneses-Beyrone-fLora-Lotak-Meccido-Lianne<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak
I has a fan from Japan? That's awesome. If there was ever a country I could visit, it would be Japan. I don't really know why, but I'd love to visit Japan one day! If I do, I know that I'll have at least one fan there

Have a great day

xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaRuns****. View Post
I look white even though I'm white!
***12521;***12502;***12402;***12394;***12381;***12428;***12399;***31169;***12398;***22823;***22909;***12365;***12394;***26412;***12391;***12377;***12290;
[OFFICIAL] LOTAK THREAD
OtagonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 00:25   #10
Beyrone
STRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnedtbh View Post
Pirate:

Don't give them ideas, knowing TQ the Parott will turn out to be another talisman.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Old 12-10-2009, 16:45   #11
hallarrows?
Banned

hallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond reputehallarrows? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Don't give them ideas, knowing TQ the Parott will turn out to be another talisman.
pirate > parrot = steed
hallarrows? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2009, 23:40   #12
Beyrone
STRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallarrows? View Post
pirate > parrot = steed
I won't stop you if you enjoy riding birds, just watch out for ASPCA.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:26   #13
Meciddo
Morrie xD

Meciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond reputeMeciddo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ASPCA.
I actually had to Google that :/

LOLZ

Quote:
so he can write on his resume that he has spend time playing I-cop for a Chinese scam company?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deveno View Post
after all, Devenoism is a faith of beauty, amongst other things.
Meciddo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-11-2009, 05:45   #14
Beyrone
STRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meciddo View Post
I actually had to Google that :/
I get the feeling you google everything I say
Old 12-11-2009, 08:45   #15
Pwnedtbh
d

Quote:
I get the feeling you google everything I say
ASPCA im sure its protection of animals? its RSPCA here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: