Old 02-25-2007, 15:03   #1
Mexi
Banned

Location: www.google.com/earth <----Download the software then try my addresss, 1306 frebis avenue, Columbus Ohio
Mexi is an unknown quantity at this point
Troubles

Anyone with myspace getting troubles, When ever they try to open friend request or messages o.o i cant seem to open them for one day now
Mexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 15:06   #2
DeityOfBlades
Banned

DeityOfBlades is an unknown quantity at this point
Nexopia>MySpace.
DeityOfBlades is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 15:10   #3
Mexi
Banned

Location: www.google.com/earth <----Download the software then try my addresss, 1306 frebis avenue, Columbus Ohio
Quote:
Originally posted by DeityOfBlades
Nexopia>MySpace.
So does facebook, but i never bothered to re-start and plus 89per of my friends dont have facebook so yeah
Old 02-26-2007, 01:38   #4
Vamp-X

Vamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nexopia>MySpace.
friendster > Nexopia
Guild GL:[-|yndcat|-]

Server:Centaur
Char: Diablette
War-130, War-130, Wat-132
Guild :[-|yndcat|-]

Server:Centaur
Char: ~ImortalRogue~
Nin-130, Nin-130, Nin-130
Guild :[-|yndcat|-]

Xbox Live GT:SYNSTER xX

Quote:
Originally posted by xXxAl-VxXx
play this game for fun... dont play like a no life... lol... "you, yes you!!"
http://handinhand.co.91.com/link.php?uin=481
Vamp-X is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 13:27   #5
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
ppl with too much spare time on their hands < us cool ppl.

Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 14:02   #6
Troj_Ace

Troj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Vamp-X
friendster > Nexopia
rl **** > myspace friendster and all that other **** i mean where can u reach over and grab ur best friends tit on myspace or friendster?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post

I should be in more siggys with all of my epic postsss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troj_Ace View Post
btw fletch i swear to god if you pour grass in my bed 1 more time then try to explain how its a "greener pasture" again i will ****n kill u.
Troj_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 14:35   #7
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Quote:
Originally posted by Troj_Ace
rl **** > myspace friendster and all that other **** i mean where can u reach over and grab ur best friends tit on myspace or friendster?
No, but on myspace you can't get slapped for grabbing someones body parts

BTW, im totally against myspace or xanga or other blog journal emo websites

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 15:38   #8
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Alastriona

Agreed.

Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 16:59   #9
Mexi
Banned

Quote:

So now your emo if you have one? guess that makes millions of people emo?(including gina and about half of conquer)K stfu you retarded son of a *****, go tell this shiit to your kids stop trying to educate us go educate them
Old 02-26-2007, 18:43   #10
DeityOfBlades
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Mexi
So now your emo if you have one? guess that makes millions of people emo?(including gina and about half of conquer)K stfu you retarded son of a *****, go tell this shiit to your kids stop trying to educate us go educate them
Lmfao owned by an indian. Good job Mexi. I'm inclinded to agree with this one hundred percent. It seems Shannon thinks people are "Emo" if they intereact with people or try and be social in some sort of way.

It seems most probable that she's a shut in because of her looks, or know-it-all personality. I use Nexopia to add my Real life friends on, and to meet people in the same city as me, or get in touch with old friends I lost contact with many years ago, that makes me emo? I think not.
Old 02-26-2007, 20:53   #11
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lmfao owned by an indian. Good job Mexi. I'm inclinded to agree with this one hundred percent. It seems Shannon thinks people are "Emo" if they intereact with people or try and be social in some sort of way.

It seems most probable that she's a shut in because of her looks, or know-it-all personality. I use Nexopia to add my Real life friends on, and to meet people in the same city as me, or get in touch with old friends I lost contact with many years ago, that makes me emo? I think not.
Wow Tonny, I thought your ******* streak was over, wtf is your problem now?

Every person's myspace I have seen with the exception of a few have the whole "my life sucks... blah blah.. this is what happened today.. blah blah... I hate my parents... blah blah..." etc. So I don't like myspace. In fact, I despise myspace. My OPINION. Sheesh.

BTW, that don't mean that every person that uses them websites is emo, but even you have to admit, a lot of them are teenagers suffering from teen angst. If you don't notice that, then you don't read enough profile... my sister used to be real big into them (still is) and I used to look at some of her friends profiles and crap.

The heart collector sang

Last edited by Alastriona; 02-26-2007 at 21:02.
Old 02-26-2007, 20:54   #12
Alastriona
Hated

Quote:
My 3 year old is smarter than you!

The heart collector sang
Old 02-26-2007, 21:08   #13
DeityOfBlades
Banned

Quote:
Wow Tonny, I thought your ******* streak was over, wtf is your problem now?

Every person's myspace I have seen with the exception of a few have the whole "my life sucks... blah blah.. this is what happened today.. blah blah... I hate my parents... blah blah..." etc. So I don't like myspace. In fact, I despise myspace. My OPINION. Sheesh.

BTW, that don't mean that every person that uses them websites is emo, but even you have to admit, a lot of them are teenagers suffering from teen angst. If you don't notice that, then you don't read enough profile... my sister used to be real big into them (still is) and I used to look at some of her friends profiles and crap.
I'll stop acting this way towards you when you learn to piss off and stop bothering me on almost every post I make. This one however, wasn't really towards me. (Well some-what with the nexopia thing)

But none the less, I am willing to stop being this way towards you at any given time, but ONLY when you stop being a ***** to me and trying to insult me every chance you get.
Old 02-26-2007, 21:14   #14
F1rest0rm
Legend

F1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to all
Quote:
No offense shannon but you did get owned... Lmao.

Edit(because reading further into the thread): Lots of my friends use/used nexopia(Canadian pride.. woo *cough lol cough*) anyway none of my friends are emo who use/used it lol.
All it is, is text messaging pretty much on a computer base website.
What we are doing right now is "text messaging" each other on a fourm are we now emo? (Well I don't know about other people but I'm not and I'm still writing out this speech)

What people do on nexopia is talking to each other etc. like your doing right now to conquer players/active fourm members.

Your sister must have alot of emo friends to have a prospective of what you think of everyone who uses nexopia.. So really what you just said is invaild to alot of people but thats ur prospective and I can't change that.
All im saying is that everyone on Nexopia/Myspace are not emo, its a way to talk to your friends in brief statements, to interact with them each other quickly and effectivly.

If I was to say:
"Yeah people who use AIM/MSN are emo because they talk to there friends, by typing to each other being able to have mulitiple conversations going on, rather then to go on a phone." What would you say to that? I
ts pretty much what you just said, of course you will disagree with me because maybe the people on your MSN/AIM list are not emo.
This is why tonny said people on Nexopia/Myspace are not emo atleast his friends.

So Shannon I'm sorry, I guess I'm an asswhole or whatever for not agreeing with you, and making you read all this I'm just bringing my point across on what I think, like you showed you prospective on nexopia/myspace. So you don't need to ***** at tonny for not agreeing with you. Thats what alot of people think about nexopia/myspace, and you can't come up to them and say "yes your friends are emo, because they use MySpace/Nexopia.. I'm sorry but alot of people use it, and there not emo simple as that.
Lemnat: War-Trojan L123-130["Hacked"]

Quote:
Originally posted by XLegacyX
reported for repeatedly bypassing the filter, after being warned many times
Quote:
Originally posted by Ginalina
Oh... And...
ConverseW > You.. Just remember that
Deity Of Blades, its ok were just better than you.

Dean loves ALL .. but especially Vicky . THE *((Shiniku))*

Last edited by F1rest0rm; 02-26-2007 at 21:30.
F1rest0rm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 21:19   #15
DeityOfBlades
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by F1rest0rm
No offense shannon but you did get owned... Lmao.
Dude you got frankie as a friend in your sig, update that **** noob. Besides, you own him harder then those 2 mexican girls last saturday.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: