Old 02-24-2007, 09:58   #1
indo4life

indo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond repute
Racism in conquer

So just another topic from my hand about racism. I wish this wasn't neccessary, but there still are people that think racism is cool. Only way I can think about racism is that it's very sad and uneccessary.

Today in ape there was the same bull**** as everytime, people killing eachother and so on... That's life in conquer, nothing wrong with getting killed en killing enemies...

But then WARRIOR4LIFE (TaiEm, ScatterBoy) found it neccessary to start quoting Hitler. He said: "Ein Reich, ein Volk, ein Fhrer", transleted: One empire, one race one leader.

Also he started to go the way of making comparisons between Indonesians and monkeys.

Suggestion

Last edited by indo4life; 02-24-2007 at 10:20.
indo4life is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 10:03   #2
freebird1776

freebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nicefreebird1776 is just really nice
Thumbs down

totally uncalled for...all his chars should be banned and deleted and ip banned too...
freebird1776 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 10:12   #3
trojanblade

trojanblade is an unknown quantity at this point
lol racism, i didnt call anybody something i just said monkey from indonesia play this game cus i was an animal according to you.
and i am the leader cus i own lol
trojanblade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 10:13   #4
Mexi
Banned

Location: www.google.com/earth <----Download the software then try my addresss, 1306 frebis avenue, Columbus Ohio
Mexi is an unknown quantity at this point
Just ignore him? Moron If it isnt true dont bother paying any attention to him?
Mexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 10:17   #5
indo4life

indo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by trojanblade
lol racism, i didnt call anybody something i just said monkey from indonesia play this game cus i was an animal according to you.
and i am the leader cus i own lol
I compared your IQ with that of an animal because scientific research concluded racism is something that mostly goes along with a low IQ.

Facts about racism

Last edited by indo4life; 02-24-2007 at 10:20.
Old 02-24-2007, 10:28   #6
trojanblade

trojanblade is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by indo4life
I compared your IQ with that of an animal because scientific research concluded racism is something that mostly goes along with a low IQ.

Facts about racism
i am not realy a racist, everything to make or try to make people red, and some extra kos doesnt matter makes it more fun so keep on doin this work. ty

PS. i hope u find alot people that didnt kos me yet
trojanblade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 10:32   #7
indo4life

Quote:
Originally posted by trojanblade
i am not realy a racist, everything to make or try to make people red, and some extra kos doesnt matter makes it more fun so keep on doin this work. ty

PS. i hope u find alot people that didnt kos me yet
If you really are a racist or if you aren't isn't the question, fact is you make racist remarks. First of all it's illegal, second of all it is just deeply sad to do so.

And by the way I just took you as an example, this isn't about you in specific, so don't be too pleased.

Last edited by indo4life; 02-24-2007 at 10:34.
Old 02-24-2007, 10:37   #8
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Just learn to ignore the wannabe e-nazi's. They think they are cool cuz they knew 3 phrases in german.

Some people sink to some really low standards to make a internet game more "fun". I'd like to see them say that to someone in real life so they get their ass kicked. They say that crap on the internet cuz they don't have to worry about getting beat up that's why they are wannabe e-nazi's.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 10:39   #9
Tarmina_1

Tarmina_1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Racism

This is the saddest example of a fellow Human Being that i have EVER seen that would engage in such Blatant Racism. Monkeys play this game they come from Indonesia??? and he says hes not calling Asian people monkeys??. I've never seen a chimp in here that i know of so who is he callin monkeys. Its fairly obvious. and UNCALLED FOR. ANYONE that engages in this type of open blatant racism should be BANNED. ALL chars deleted and total IP BAN.
Tarmina_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 10:53   #10
shotta101

shotta101 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think this very funny to me cause iam pretty sure he wont say that to somone from indonesia in real life. This game is also based on an asian theme that was made by asians so i think if he wants to be like hitler he should find a nazi game made by nazi to play.
shotta101 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 11:00   #11
Mexi
Banned

Location: www.google.com/earth <----Download the software then try my addresss, 1306 frebis avenue, Columbus Ohio
Mexi is an unknown quantity at this point
stfu all of you
Mexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 11:10   #12
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Mexi
stfu all of you
NO BABY EATER
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 11:57   #13
painatollah
In BG

painatollah is on a distinguished road
They where just playing around.Ive had people on this game take what I have said before to seriously... Im not being sexist or anything but all the times was with girls.....
painatollah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2007, 12:18   #14
Vamp-X

Vamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond repute
I'm Indonesian too He is so KOS!!!!
Mexi! go get him boy

Jangan kuatir mas gua bunuh dia kalo gua liat dia di jail atau dimana saja yang bisa gua bunuh
Guild GL:[-|yndcat|-]

Server:Centaur
Char: Diablette
War-130, War-130, Wat-132
Guild :[-|yndcat|-]

Server:Centaur
Char: ~ImortalRogue~
Nin-130, Nin-130, Nin-130
Guild :[-|yndcat|-]

Xbox Live GT:SYNSTER xX

Quote:
Originally posted by xXxAl-VxXx