Old 02-07-2007, 00:43   #1
KnightShade
"The Best"

KnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy R.I.P Mandy/Hyp3r..

For anyone who knew Mandy / Hyp3r.. i have some sad news for you all on the 5th off january this year her life was suddenly takin from her at the tender age of 16, not to long after christmas. I wont go into all the details of what happened or how it happened, however if you did know her and would like to know then PM and i will tell you.

R.I.P Mandy / Hyp3r.. 1991 - 2007 may you finally recieve the peace that you where longing for.

i may add more later, as i cant think off what else to say right now.

''YOU MUST SHOW NO MERCY,
NOR HAVE ANY BELIEF WHATSOEVER
IN HOW OTHERS JUDGE YOU,
FOR YOUR GREATNESS WILL SILENCE THEM ALL''.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2007, 00:57   #2
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
[color=&H26592E]That's why making friends on the net sucks. If something happens to someone it could take a month to learn about it. It's possible that you never will.

Anyway, sucks that it happened, but people die. I'm sorry you lost a friend.
[/color]
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2007, 03:11   #3
Sakuretsu
?Stoner?

Sakuretsu is an unknown quantity at this point
We used have our fights here and there in game but it's always sad to see someone die.....R.I.P
Sakuretsu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2007, 03:42   #4
FireTrojan
iLol

FireTrojan has much to be proud ofFireTrojan has much to be proud ofFireTrojan has much to be proud ofFireTrojan has much to be proud ofFireTrojan has much to be proud ofFireTrojan has much to be proud ofFireTrojan has much to be proud ofFireTrojan has much to be proud ofFireTrojan has much to be proud of
RIP

Alot of CO deaths past weeks..
Level: 122-130
Attack: 15910-22870

Ginalina Agrees: If you're BLONDE, join us! If you're not, GTFO! Lolol!

SBRWLN IS IN MY SIG!

Quote:
Originally said by Tjapp
I wish my lawn was emo, that way it would cut itself
[Whisper]dnwell speaks to mustis2: can i borrow ur account?[13:50]
FireTrojan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2007, 04:05   #5
KillaScorpion
B>130

KillaScorpion is an unknown quantity at this point

basket > beach
KillaScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2007, 04:09   #6
SirGawain
-Reunion-

SirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond repute
man... that sucks.... whenever some one dies, or a car crash is on the high way as we drive by, we always say a short pray.

i'll say one for this thread.
[***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;]
[Trojan]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Warrior]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Trojan]

I only aimbot my guildmates.
SirGawain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2007, 05:21   #7
EragonCd

EragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to EragonCd
Sorry to hear that.

=(

~Era.

Mass Immolation - Join the Eclipse

Quote:
Originally posted by thw_guy
in germany there is no walmart (anymore)
Quote:
Originally posted by Jadagrail
****ing Germans.

First the Jews, now Wal-Mart?

Screw you sir, screw you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Im half Chinese, half Russian. Does that make me unique?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
No.

Just twice the communist.
EragonCd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2007, 05:54   #8
Mexi
Banned

Location: www.google.com/earth <----Download the software then try my addresss, 1306 frebis avenue, Columbus Ohio
Mexi is an unknown quantity at this point
RIP...Ah Everyone is starting to die
Mexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2007, 06:30   #9
Terrance
Drax

Terrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond repute
Damn.. another person >.<

RIP.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:18   #10
Usagi
Ex-M*o*D~

Usagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear that, prayer goes out to her friends and family.
Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2007, 07:21   #11
painatollah
In BG

painatollah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Usagi
Sorry to hear that, prayer goes out to her friends and family.
painatollah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2007, 08:57   #12
chicken choker
Banned

chicken choker is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R.I.P Mandy/Hyp3r..

Quote:
Originally posted by KnightShade
For anyone who knew Mandy / Hyp3r.. i have some sad news for you all on the 5th off january this year her life was suddenly takin from her at the tender age of 16, not to long after christmas. I wont go into all the details of what happened or how it happened, however if you did know her and would like to know then PM and i will tell you.

R.I.P Mandy / Hyp3r.. 1991 - 2007 may you finally recieve the peace that you where longing for.

i may add more later, as i cant think off what else to say right now.

''YOU MUST SHOW NO MERCY,
NOR HAVE ANY BELIEF WHATSOEVER
IN HOW OTHERS JUDGE YOU,
FOR YOUR GREATNESS WILL SILENCE THEM ALL''.
why the **** do you post a thread on conquer about someone dying you stupid ****er?

get the **** off your a piece of **** and you need to light yourself on fire.

btw RIP.
chicken choker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2007, 09:02   #13
Ginalina

Ginalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: R.I.P Mandy/Hyp3r..

Quote:
Originally posted by chicken choker
why the **** do you post a thread on conquer about someone dying you stupid ****er?

btw RIP.
Quote:
Originally posted by Jadagrail
[color=&H26592E]That's why making friends on the net sucks. If something happens to someone it could take a month to learn about it. It's possible that you never will.

Anyway, sucks that it happened, but people die. I'm sorry you lost a friend.
[/color]
Read Jada's post.

Her friends would never know if it wasn't for someone finding out and passing word along. And I'm sure someone has wondered where she's been.

Anyway... I knew Hyper... and I'm sorry to hear of her passing. So young. My thoughts and prayers will be with her family & friends. May she rest in peace.
<333 Alastriona, My lobely partner in crime! <333
<33 Off Topic, my white gangstah rappin orgy approving @ the breakfast table husband-to-be! <33
No longer Moderating. Please do NOT send me PM's regarding CO Hacks, cheats, etc. I will not reply to them. You can find a list of current Moderators here: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showgroups.php?. Thanks.

^Read the above. Rinse. Repeat.
Ginalina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2007, 09:33   #14
KnightShade
"The Best"

KnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: R.I.P Mandy/Hyp3r..

Quote:
Originally posted by chicken choker

btw RIP.
First off Chicken đick Your words mean nothing to me, just like you, so why would i waste my time with nothing?
however i will say come see me in real life mate, we will see who's mouthing off then when your on the floor you little prÝck.
No respect at all, Fušk off and flame another forum.

To everyone else thankyou for your time and prayers, i did become close to her, so it was a real shock to find out.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-07-2007, 09:38   #15
chicken choker
Banned

chicken choker is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: R.I.P Mandy/Hyp3r..

Quote:
Originally posted by KnightShade
First off Chicken đick Your words mean nothing to me, just like you, so why would i waste my time with nothing?
however i will say come see me in real life mate, we will see who's mouthing off then when your on the floor you little prÝck.
No respect at all, Fušk off and flame another forum.

To everyone else thankyou for your time and prayers, i did become close to her, so it was a real shock to find out.
shut the **** up about respect moron.

someone dies in real life so you announce it on a ****ing *** online forum.

man thats real respectful to the person that died id say.
chicken choker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: