Old 03-06-2007, 08:18   #46
Usagi
Ex-M*o*D~

Usagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Important

Quote:
Originally posted by indo4life
Play the way Conquer is ment to be played and you won't get scammed or hacked.
Obviously I've played CO the way it was meant to play, but you're starting to annoy the hell outta' me, you're so biased it's almost revolting, you put all the blame on the people that bought the account, yet with so many people coming forward about this, you STILL refuse to put any of the blame on the person that caused all of this.

I'm happy that these people came here and warned all of us, if you aren't then that is your problem, but either you open your damn eyes and SEE what they are trying to say, or you SHUT THE HELL UP and move the F ON, kk?

If you don't feel sorry for them, f off this thread kthxdie.
Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2007, 10:07   #47
SuGaRsoFLY
Banned

SuGaRsoFLY will become famous soon enoughSuGaRsoFLY will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Important

Quote:
Originally posted by Usagi
Obviously I've played CO the way it was meant to play, but you're starting to annoy the hell outta' me, you're so biased it's almost revolting, you put all the blame on the people that bought the account, yet with so many people coming forward about this, you STILL refuse to put any of the blame on the person that caused all of this.

I'm happy that these people came here and warned all of us, if you aren't then that is your problem, but either you open your damn eyes and SEE what they are trying to say, or you SHUT THE HELL UP and move the F ON, kk?

thank you.

and indo or anyone does not have to feel sorry for anyone, imo, it's all their fault for trusting the wrong people. but that's life, it happens. what we posted in this thread was just a warning out to everyone
SuGaRsoFLY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2007, 11:08   #48
indo4life

indo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Important

Quote:

Buying accounts isn't supported, actually it isn't even allowed... So they should blame theirselves...
Old 03-06-2007, 11:30   #49
Usagi
Ex-M*o*D~

Usagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Important

Quote:
Buying accounts isn't supported, actually it isn't even allowed... So they should blame theirselves...
Try telling me something I don't know, I haven't been a CO mod for 3 years for no reason, right? I know it is their own fault, they admit it's their own fault. It's just you who refuse to stop being biased and actually admit "oh well hey.... that guy is not right at all for scamming people like that.". That is all everyone in this thread wants to see you admit.

If you simply can't admit that to even yourself, nobody is going to consider your opinion, nobody is going to even care what you say anymore (oh well, see it's happening right now, people are starting to flame you left and right....)

These people deserve some justice, even if they made a mistake, understand that and leave them alone.
Old 03-06-2007, 11:37   #50
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Omg I am so confused.

Franklin sold endless and donsta for irl money....

The new owner.. jason?... is having people buy him DB's with their paypal and not paying them back?

Is that what this is about? Or is this jason person scamming people in other ways?

This thread is kinda hard to follow if you are one of them people who aren't directly involved with the people or the situation... Tia.. HELP MEEE!

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2007, 11:56   #51
SuGaRsoFLY
Banned

SuGaRsoFLY will become famous soon enoughSuGaRsoFLY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
did you not read my post
SuGaRsoFLY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2007, 12:01   #52
DarK.Kn1ght

DarK.Kn1ght is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Buying AND selling is not allowed so both buyer and seller are wrong... you cant blame the buyer w/o blaming the seller
DarK.Kn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2007, 12:14   #53
Usagi
Ex-M*o*D~

Quote:
Originally posted by Alastriona
Omg I am so confused.

Franklin sold endless and donsta for irl money....

The new owner.. jason?... is having people buy him DB's with their paypal and not paying them back?

Is that what this is about? Or is this jason person scamming people in other ways?

This thread is kinda hard to follow if you are one of them people who aren't directly involved with the people or the situation... Tia.. HELP MEEE!
Haha, okie, Franklin and co quit CO, so they sold their accounts (donsta and ENDLESS, I dunno who got longsta and the others) to Jason, who bought the accounts for irl money.

Then when I logged in one day, I heard from several people that donsta (Jason) got scammed, that one of his friends took all of his items for scamming him. Btw, he still has items on ENDLESS, so only donsta the tao is screwed up.

So BT's brother came on forums to warn everyone about Jason and what he has done in other servers, I think he also admitted to taking the items from donsta? If not, sorry haha. But if this were not true, why would MILO, etc get banned? There are also other people confirming this, everyone else seems to say, ok, both parties were wrong, except one person who seems to be giving them a hard time.

I hope that clears up for ya. xD
Old 03-06-2007, 12:25   #54
DarK.Kn1ght

Quote:
Haha, okie, Franklin and co quit CO, so they sold their accounts (donsta and ENDLESS, I dunno who got longsta and the others) to Jason, who bought the accounts for irl money.

Then when I logged in one day, I heard from several people that donsta (Jason) got scammed, that one of his friends took all of his items for scamming him. Btw, he still has items on ENDLESS, so only donsta the tao is screwed up.

So BT's brother came on forums to warn everyone about Jason and what he has done in other servers, I think he also admitted to taking the items from donsta? If not, sorry haha. But if this were not true, why would MILO, etc get banned? There are also other people confirming this, everyone else seems to say, ok, both parties were wrong, except one person who seems to be giving them a hard time.

I hope that clears up for ya. xD
Is that your picture? or is that some famous asian person thats unknown to me
Old 03-06-2007, 12:29   #55
aznwildarms

aznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond reputeaznwildarms has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by DarK.Kn1ght
rofl

i probably lost more then 1.4bill of **** >.< ahhaha o well but yea i learned from my mistake, dont trust crack heads
~~~~
1st -7 2sock ears in server
1st -7 2sock ring in server
fix sword proof
Poison Blade-Sword User
Dual Sword Master
sword fix
blade fix
club lvl 18

ava made by Robyxx

dedicate my siggy to Snowman1.... my great friend,
x3
aznwildarms is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2007, 12:46   #56
EragonCd

EragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to EragonCd
Quote:
I have Tia's picture and I will sell it to you for 10 USD over MSN.

Interested?

~Era.

Mass Immolation - Join the Eclipse

Quote:
Originally posted by thw_guy
in germany there is no walmart (anymore)
Quote:
Originally posted by Jadagrail
****ing Germans.

First the Jews, now Wal-Mart?

Screw you sir, screw you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Im half Chinese, half Russian. Does that make me unique?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
No.

Just twice the communist.
EragonCd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2007, 12:47   #57
Usagi
Ex-M*o*D~

Quote:
Hehe, it's actually a drawing of some chick, made by some anime drawer person, haha. She looks real eh? o.o

*Points below* the drawer did that one as well, which I made an ava out of. xD
Old 03-06-2007, 12:48   #58
Usagi
Ex-M*o*D~

Here is the ava *sneezes* it's plain but feh.
Old 03-06-2007, 13:03   #59
DarK.Kn1ght

Quote:
Originally posted by EragonCd
I have Tia's picture and I will sell it to you for 10 USD over MSN.

Interested?

~Era.
Not really..

Quote:
Hehe, it's actually a drawing of some chick, made by some anime drawer person, haha. She looks real eh? o.o

*Points below* the drawer did that one as well, which I made an ava out of. xD
Whoever drew that is pretty good... I can never draw any realistic picture of people :\
Old 03-06-2007, 16:02   #60
RoFLtRoJaN
ilicious

RoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Here is the ava *sneezes* it's plain but feh.
Is that u on ava *cough*fugly*cough*

Need to rep back:
RoFLtRoJaN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: