Brim. (With native hacks, of course.) 6 31.58%
Mexi. (By sitting on me, or pile jumping me when I just killed Brim. 5 26.32%
Dean. (He some how comes into the picture out of no where and wins.) 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-27-2007, 12:13   #1
DeityOfBlades
Banned

DeityOfBlades is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up I challenge Brim and Mexi to Mortal Kombat.

You may choose your weapons as followed: Tomahawks, Bow and arrow, spear, arrow head, some native weapon I can't be bothered to research apon.

My weapon will be: Tetsaiga, a 6 foot long weapon that has an ability like FB but 100x more powerful.

Battle grounds will be: On native soil somewhere, so you get home field advantage.

This has been a long time coming you damn indians. :angry: Put down the free taxs forms you were working on, and pick up the indian weapons, it's time to meet your maker.
DeityOfBlades is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 12:15   #2
DeityOfBlades
Banned

Forgot my weapon picture.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:25   #3
SioKanla
Banned

SioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond reputeSioKanla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by DeityOfBlades
O My God That Thing is Badass! Tonny is gonna win well idk Brim could be using some bad ass weopan too
SioKanla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 12:27   #4
ishootudown
con artist

ishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to all
lol didnt i see that blade in the classic asian martial arts film 'martial monks of shaolin temple' XD good stuff. and leg will win
also www.alluc.org/alluc/ or www.tv-links.co.uk for everything else :P

my current suggestion: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=395669
ishootudown is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 12:41   #5
Chrissy
o.O ^^ O.o

Chrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond reputeChrissy has a reputation beyond repute
Brim will use voodoo and win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
*facepalm*

GRAMMAR
Chrissy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 12:51   #6
EragonCd

EragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to EragonCd
Quote:
Thats from that anime thats on cartoon network. I recognize it from a few years ago when I watched adult swim.

~Era.

Mass Immolation - Join the Eclipse

Quote:
Originally posted by thw_guy
in germany there is no walmart (anymore)
Quote:
Originally posted by Jadagrail
****ing Germans.

First the Jews, now Wal-Mart?

Screw you sir, screw you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Im half Chinese, half Russian. Does that make me unique?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
No.

Just twice the communist.
EragonCd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 12:53   #7
DeityOfBlades
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by EragonCd
Thats from that anime thats on cartoon network. I recognize it from a few years ago when I watched adult swim.

~Era.
Yep, you are correct young Wes. You win a prize!
Old 02-27-2007, 13:10   #8
Mexi
Banned

Location: www.google.com/earth <----Download the software then try my addresss, 1306 frebis avenue, Columbus Ohio
Mexi is an unknown quantity at this point
Mexi will win i will use this and

a super bow 3000?
Mexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 13:48   #9
DarK.Kn1ght

DarK.Kn1ght is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by EragonCd

~Era.
The weapon from the anime InuYasha
DarK.Kn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 13:50   #10
Brim

Brim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I challenge Brim and Mexi to Mortal Kombat.

Quote:
You may choose your weapons as followed: Tomahawks, Bow and arrow, spear, arrow head, some native weapon I can't be bothered to research apon.

My weapon will be: Tetsaiga, a 6 foot long weapon that has an ability like FB but 100x more powerful.

Battle grounds will be: On native soil somewhere, so you get home field advantage.

This has been a long time coming you damn indians. :angry: Put down the free taxs forms you were working on, and pick up the indian weapons, it's time to meet your maker.
i accept your challenge on the condition you lather yourself in tree sap and put on a mountie uniform <3

my weapon of choice is of course dual flaming peacepipes with built in machine guns
Brim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 14:21   #11
ishootudown
con artist

ishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to all
LOOK brims wow char is 70 alredy, the new patch came out 1 month ago max and hes alredy max lvl. last lvls meant to be the slowest as well. pfffffft.

my current suggestion: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=395669
Old 02-27-2007, 14:41   #12
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally posted by ishootudown
LOOK brims wow char is 70 alredy, the new patch came out 1 month ago max and hes alredy max lvl. last lvls meant to be the slowest as well. pfffffft.
[color=&H26592E]People got it in days...

I seriously doubt him taking a month to get 70 is any worse than you spending 16 hours a day sitting in TC waiting for people to take their gear off.

How long did you do that? 18 months?
[/color]
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 14:42   #13
thw_guy
the german

thw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol is there a game in which you can't get the last 10 levels in one month?

on co 120-130 with good stuff is so easy.
... you can even plvl a 2nd reborn char from 120-130 in less than 1 month easily.

ah and the weapon is called: tessaiga,
(you can't spell tetsaiga in japanese)

Trojan 130 - Trojan 130 - Trojan 110+
(first 2nd reborn on pharos thanks to my great friends )
Item profit made off CO (after tax ) 600$/4=150$.

Kreatur Level 70 Warrior [Full S3] / Thunderlord (sold)
Shiroi Level 70 Mage / Thunderlord (sold)
Profit made off WoW (after tax ) 700$-300$=400$

Once there was a time when i loved to play conquer. ... Then TQ stabbed their players in the back.
thw_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 14:43   #14
ishootudown
con artist

lol i know, and jada i didnt just sit there for 16 hours waiting. it was more like 4 hours max, and i watch tv and talk to ppl while i do it, i was just makin money while i afk

Old 02-27-2007, 14:53   #15
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
lol i know, and jada i didnt just sit there for 16 hours waiting. it was more like 4 hours max, and i watch tv and talk to ppl while i do it, i was just makin money while i afk
[color=&H26592E]MMMMMHMMM.

Sure.
[/color]
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: