Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-26-2007, 23:31   #16
ahsiang
fruity....
 
ahsiang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 694
ahsiang is an unknown quantity at this point
shannon said Gina was a emo
how mean T_T
__________________
Sapphire->Pharos Server:
Guild:
Killer Of Racist, Bow Of Democracy!... lol
[TGer]
Ah_SiAnG BowMan 130(SOLD)
boon Trojan<Rb>FireMage!!! 8x(RETIRED)
ReiRa-`Water<Rb>Trojan 11x(TG wh0re,friends

few reborns

don't click this link...

ahsiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 01:39   #17
chicken choker
Banned
 
chicken choker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 567
chicken choker is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by F1rest0rm
No offense shannon but you did get owned... Lmao.

Edit(because reading further into the thread): Lots of my friends use/used nexopia(Canadian pride.. woo *cough lol cough*) anyway none of my friends are emo who use/used it lol.
All it is, is text messaging pretty much on a computer base website.
What we are doing right now is "text messaging" each other on a fourm are we now emo? (Well I don't know about other people but I'm not and I'm still writing out this speech)

What people do on nexopia is talking to each other etc. like your doing right now to conquer players/active fourm members.

Your sister must have alot of emo friends to have a prospective of what you think of everyone who uses nexopia.. So really what you just said is invaild to alot of people but thats ur prospective and I can't change that.
All im saying is that everyone on Nexopia/Myspace are not emo, its a way to talk to your friends in brief statements, to interact with them each other quickly and effectivly.

If I was to say:
"Yeah people who use AIM/MSN are emo because they talk to there friends, by typing to each other being able to have mulitiple conversations going on, rather then to go on a phone." What would you say to that? I
ts pretty much what you just said, of course you will disagree with me because maybe the people on your MSN/AIM list are not emo.
This is why tonny said people on Nexopia/Myspace are not emo atleast his friends.

So Shannon I'm sorry, I guess I'm an asswhole or whatever for not agreeing with you, and making you read all this I'm just bringing my point across on what I think, like you showed you prospective on nexopia/myspace. So you don't need to ***** at tonny for not agreeing with you. Thats what alot of people think about nexopia/myspace, and you can't come up to them and say "yes your friends are emo, because they use MySpace/Nexopia.. I'm sorry but alot of people use it, and there not emo simple as that.
wtf you made a 4 paragraph edit?

uh.. mmmk
chicken choker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 01:43   #18
DarK.Kn1ght
Senior Member
 
DarK.Kn1ght's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 158
DarK.Kn1ght is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont really use MySpace anymore and IMO I dont really like it but MySpace is another way to express one self and communicate with others ... a lot of famous people use MySpace and it become popular thing these days .. its also a way for small band or business to advertise themself or be known by others so MySpace really isnt for just "emo"
DarK.Kn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 13:06   #19
Mexi
Banned
 
Mexi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: www.google.com/earth <----Download the software then try my addresss, 1306 frebis avenue, Columbus Ohio
Posts: 732
Mexi is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree knight, If you know cassie..because of her emo myspace some one found out about her songs and she got signed ..million dollars, record deal?
Mexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 15:44   #20
Alastriona
Hated
 
Alastriona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: >.>
Posts: 7,227
Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Wow, I did not realize this was going to turn into a big debate.

@ Dean, thank you for arguing in a polite manner and not resorting to flaming. I have never heard of nexopia... only myspace, xanga, and vampire freaks. A lot of angry teenagers on there

I didn't mean "emo" in as much of a serious tone as everyone is making it out to be. It was just a comment and not meant to degrade anyone. I didn't realize "emo" was such a serious insult nowadays.... and never meant to offend anyone. I honestly just hate those websites.

@ Tonny.... I made a general statement of my own personal opinion. I never once 'followed' you into this thread. I didn't degrade you because your views are different than mine, in fact I explicitly stated that it was merely my opinion. You took it upon yourself to once again resort to my looks as an insult, which was completely off-topic and totally uncalled for. I don't disrespect people because their opinions differ from mine, and never once would I resort to flames. In fact, I am almost positive if Mexi hadn't decided to act like an 8 year old, that you would have left it alone. You took Mexi's post as an excuse to insult me... Mexi is 13 years old... you don't need to stoop down that low... you are a lot older than that, and hopefully a lot more mature.

I did not intentionally insult you, flame you, call you names, or try to piss you off. it is not my fault you take what I say so seriously that you feel you have to defend yourself to me? I really don't care if you use nexpioioioe or whatever it's called (lol).

Basically what I am getting at, is that you always seem to think I am "out to get you" or something. Tonny, i never even insulted you once... if you were insulted by my not so serious comment then you need to learn to lighten up.. and most importantly, you need to learn to argue with reason and not resort to flames just because my opinion isn't the same as yours. As I already stated I know not every entry on myspace is emo (my favorite band uses myspace to get fans in the US cuz they are from Netherlands), but that is my perception of a lot of what I have seen. I have browsed the "groups" on xanga, etc. I just dislike the websites.

I am sick and tired of arguing with you. I have much more important things I can do than continue this stupid arguing bull****, especially since I have already quit the game and only visit these section of forums once a day. I have tried to be civil with you, and I don't understand why you can't just let the stupid bull**** go. I don't care what you think about me.. you care what you think about me more than I do. Just give it up already, it is tiresome and annoying... and its just getting really old.
__________________
My Last.fm

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 16:12   #21
Mexi
Banned
 
Mexi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: www.google.com/earth <----Download the software then try my addresss, 1306 frebis avenue, Columbus Ohio
Posts: 732
Mexi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Alastriona
Wow, I did not realize this was going to turn into a big debate.

@ Dean, thank you for arguing in a polite manner and not resorting to flaming. I have never heard of nexopia... only myspace, xanga, and vampire freaks. A lot of angry teenagers on there

I didn't mean "emo" in as much of a serious tone as everyone is making it out to be. It was just a comment and not meant to degrade anyone. I didn't realize "emo" was such a serious insult nowadays.... and never meant to offend anyone. I honestly just hate those websites.

@ Tonny.... I made a general statement of my own personal opinion. I never once 'followed' you into this thread. I didn't degrade you because your views are different than mine, in fact I explicitly stated that it was merely my opinion. You took it upon yourself to once again resort to my looks as an insult, which was completely off-topic and totally uncalled for. I don't disrespect people because their opinions differ from mine, and never once would I resort to flames. In fact, I am almost positive if Mexi hadn't decided to act like an 8 year old, that you would have left it alone. You took Mexi's post as an excuse to insult me... Mexi is 13 years old... you don't need to stoop down that low... you are a lot older than that, and hopefully a lot more mature.

I did not intentionally insult you, flame you, call you names, or try to piss you off. it is not my fault you take what I say so seriously that you feel you have to defend yourself to me? I really don't care if you use nexpioioioe or whatever it's called (lol).

Basically what I am getting at, is that you always seem to think I am "out to get you" or something. Tonny, i never even insulted you once... if you were insulted by my not so serious comment then you need to learn to lighten up.. and most importantly, you need to learn to argue with reason and not resort to flames just because my opinion isn't the same as yours. As I already stated I know not every entry on myspace is emo (my favorite band uses myspace to get fans in the US cuz they are from Netherlands), but that is my perception of a lot of what I have seen. I have browsed the "groups" on xanga, etc. I just dislike the websites.

I am sick and tired of arguing with you. I have much more important things I can do than continue this stupid arguing bull****, especially since I have already quit the game and only visit these section of forums once a day. I have tried to be civil with you, and I don't understand why you can't just let the stupid bull**** go. I don't care what you think about me.. you care what you think about me more than I do. Just give it up already, it is tiresome and annoying... and its just getting really old.
I didnt read it all but im sure you what you said..was this

Mysapce is still lame to me to many emos and no i <3 gina shes not emo im 30 and i dont event ake care of my kids i make no sense and no one cares about what i say
Mexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 19:13   #22
Alastriona
Hated
 
Alastriona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: >.>
Posts: 7,227
Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Quote:
Originally posted by Mexi
I didnt read it all but im sure you what you said..was this

Mysapce is still lame to me to many emos and no i <3 gina shes not emo im 30 and i dont event ake care of my kids i make no sense and no one cares about what i say
Why does everyone bring up Gina?
__________________
My Last.fm

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2007, 19:15   #23
EragonCd
Registered User
 
EragonCd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Mass Immolation.
Posts: 5,482
EragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to EragonCd
Quote:
Originally posted by Mexi
I didnt read it all but im sure you what you said..was this

Mysapce is still lame to me to many emos and no i <3 gina shes not emo im 30 and i dont event ake care of my kids i make no sense and no one cares about what i say
Grow up.

~Era.
__________________
Avatar by Zeldy.

Mass Immolation - Join the Eclipse

Quote:
Originally posted by thw_guy
in germany there is no walmart (anymore)
Quote:
Originally posted by Jadagrail
****ing Germans.

First the Jews, now Wal-Mart?

Screw you sir, screw you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Im half Chinese, half Russian. Does that make me unique?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
No.

Just twice the communist.
EragonCd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2007, 19:20   #24
Mexi
Banned
 
Mexi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: www.google.com/earth <----Download the software then try my addresss, 1306 frebis avenue, Columbus Ohio
Posts: 732
Mexi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by EragonCd
Grow up.

~Era.
Ill grow up when you mind your own business..Grow up? If you dont like what I say dont read it? Im not forcing you too, This theard was about a problem..and shannon comes in making retarded comments about how any1 who uses it is emo...she needs to grow up Think before you reply to what I said..

And shannon everything does not include gina, Im just statin she uses myspace, also shes emo because you said so and shes your "Best ONLINE (LOL) Friend
Mexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2007, 20:03   #25
Alastriona
Hated
 
Alastriona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: >.>
Posts: 7,227
Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Quote:
Originally posted by Mexi
Ill grow up when you mind your own business..Grow up? If you dont like what I say dont read it? Im not forcing you too, This theard was about a problem..and shannon comes in making retarded comments about how any1 who uses it is emo...she needs to grow up Think before you reply to what I said..

And shannon everything does not include gina, Im just statin she uses myspace, also shes emo because you said so and shes your "Best ONLINE (LOL) Friend
I didn't say Gina was Emo. Everyone brought up Gina's name for some unknown reason... thats why I asked.

And you don't read good

You r taketh me TOOOOOOOOO seriously child, lighten up already.

And I feel no need to explain myself further, it's not my fault you no comprende anglais.

You are NOT smarter than a 5th grader
__________________
My Last.fm

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2007, 20:13   #26
chicken choker
Banned
 
chicken choker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 567
chicken choker is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Alastriona
Wow Tonny, I thought your ******* streak was over, wtf is your problem now?

Every person's myspace I have seen with the exception of a few have the whole "my life sucks... blah blah.. this is what happened today.. blah blah... I hate my parents... blah blah..." etc. So I don't like myspace. In fact, I despise myspace. My OPINION. Sheesh.

BTW, that don't mean that every person that uses them websites is emo, but even you have to admit, a lot of them are teenagers suffering from teen angst. If you don't notice that, then you don't read enough profile... my sister used to be real big into them (still is) and I used to look at some of her friends profiles and crap.
y r u trying to act like a big shot?

just gtfo if you dont like talking to these ppl.
chicken choker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2007, 20:41   #27
EragonCd
Registered User
 
EragonCd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Mass Immolation.
Posts: 5,482
EragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to EragonCd
Quote:
Originally posted by Mexi
Ill grow up when you mind your own business..Grow up?

If you dont like what I say dont read it? Im not forcing you too,
First off, if you post on a public forum then it IS everyones business.

2nd of all if you don't like what I say don't read it either. im not forcing you to.

~Era.

P.S. More cats.
__________________
Avatar by Zeldy.

Mass Immolation - Join the Eclipse

Quote:
Originally posted by thw_guy
in germany there is no walmart (anymore)
Quote:
Originally posted by Jadagrail
****ing Germans.

First the Jews, now Wal-Mart?

Screw you sir, screw you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Im half Chinese, half Russian. Does that make me unique?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
No.

Just twice the communist.
EragonCd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2007, 23:14   #28
ahsiang
fruity....
 
ahsiang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Singapore
Posts: 694
ahsiang is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Alastriona
BTW, im totally against myspace or xanga or other blog journal emo websites
Quote:
Originally posted by Alastriona
I didn't say Gina was Emo. Everyone brought up Gina's name for some unknown reason... thats why I asked.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mexi
And shannon everything does not include gina, Im just statin she uses myspace, so shes emo because you said so and shes your "Best ONLINE (LOL) Friend"
__________________
Sapphire->Pharos Server:
Guild:
Killer Of Racist, Bow Of Democracy!... lol
[TGer]
Ah_SiAnG BowMan 130(SOLD)
boon Trojan<Rb>FireMage!!! 8x(RETIRED)
ReiRa-`Water<Rb>Trojan 11x(TG wh0re,friends

few reborns

don't click this link...

ahsiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2007, 23:15   #29
Troj_Ace
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,420
Troj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by DeityOfBlades
I'll stop acting this way towards you when you learn to piss off and stop bothering me on almost every post I make. This one however, wasn't really towards me. (Well some-what with the nexopia thing)

But none the less, I am willing to stop being this way towards you at any given time, but ONLY when you stop being a ***** to me and trying to insult me every chance you get.
when are u gunna learn life isnt about u and no one gives 2 ****s about bothering sum lame canadian who has no life
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by Reigning
im giving up church
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post


I should be in more siggys with all of my epic postsss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troj_Ace View Post
btw fletch i swear to god if you pour grass in my bed 1 more time then try to explain how its a "greener pasture" again i will ****n kill u.
Troj_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2007, 09:01   #30
Alastriona
Hated
 
Alastriona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: >.>
Posts: 7,227
Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Quote:
Originally posted by ahsiang
I said I'm against the websites, not the people who use them. Duh. AND I NEVER MENTIONED GINA FOR ****S SAKE. Goddamn guys.

Joo ppl r need 2 learn 2 read k?
__________________
My Last.fm

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:38.


You Rated this Thread: