Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-26-2007, 01:03   #31
thw_guy
the german

thw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond repute
lol as far as i read it it sounds fishy but not too fishy.

conquer gms do (or ast least did) use hotmail accounts. (there was a big discussion about that before.)

just do this and look what happens:
-submit ur char info
-say you don't ahve access to other accounts anymore
(or submit ur storage chars only with nothing on them; eg i'd sumbit my storage chars i had for 2 years already which was created 2 months after senshi.)
-say you don't know what ur ips are since you have unstatic ip or since ur a comp noob

-if you get ur stuff back sell it and play wow .... of course

Trojan 130 - Trojan 130 - Trojan 110+
(first 2nd reborn on pharos thanks to my great friends )
Item profit made off CO (after tax ) 600$/4=150$.

Kreatur Level 70 Warrior [Full S3] / Thunderlord (sold)
Shiroi Level 70 Mage / Thunderlord (sold)
Profit made off WoW (after tax ) 700$-300$=400$

Once there was a time when i loved to play conquer. ... Then TQ stabbed their players in the back.
thw_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 01:25   #32
DarK.Kn1ght

DarK.Kn1ght is an unknown quantity at this point
I say just email all the information except for Account and Password .. forgot where but TQ did mention something bout GM will never ask for Account info and Password or was that for a different game
DarK.Kn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 01:55   #33
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by DarK.Kn1ght
I say just email all the information except for Account and Password .. forgot where but TQ did mention something bout GM will never ask for Account info and Password or was that for a different game
false. TQ ask password in hacked case/support etc on website.
On WOW they mention they never ask for account info and password
Quited
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 02:54   #34
Zapped
<d(v)b>

Zapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond reputeZapped has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by thw_guy

conquer gms do (or ast least did) use hotmail accounts. (there was a big discussion about that before.)

-submit ur char info
(or submit ur storage chars only with nothing on them; eg i'd sumbit my storage chars i had for 2 years already which was created 2 months after senshi.)
-say you don't know what ur ips are since you have unstatic ip or since ur a comp noob

well ya as far i know conquer gms have to use their own eMail account, the one from sapphire uses yahoo that comes along with much chinese advertisement in it (i guess, i can't read that actually)...very professional
Old 02-26-2007, 02:59   #35
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
But why should GM need me to give other char account ?
Quited
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 04:56   #36
ffomnislash
Watchwolf

ffomnislash is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkxy
But why should GM need me to give other char account ?
don't trus gm, they scammed you one time ...
ffomnislash is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 06:21   #37
Dynamite

Dynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant future
Quote:

-submit ur char info

Absolute agreed w that.
<3 Sythril <-- my great teacher
<3 Needly <-- my best sis
and some other special friends : Darkxy, Nicko, Harryle, Jadagrail, Holybuck...
and one guy who always in my thinking... <-- u know who u are
Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 11:52   #38
thw_guy
the german

thw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond repute
idk it could be a fake email tho ... but well you won't lose anything if you don't act dumb.

there is a quite sensible reason for the question of other chars tho:

they want so see if the ips of the other chars match with darkxys.

eg if the ip in the log of a storage char you have/had access to matches with the ip in the log of darkxy then they are sure ur the real owner.

same reason why they asked for ur ip(s).

as i said before:

-submit the char info of darkxy
(since it's useless atm anyway; i'd change it as soon as the char is unbanned of course and maybe abondon the char completely taking only the equip. then ur perfectly save.)
-submit the char info of an empty storage char you used or tell them you don't have access to any other chars.
(DON'T submit the info of a char with equip of course)
-only submit ur ip if ur sure you can block noob hackers who have ur ip. if ur not good with comps and you have a static ip you can get ur whole system screwed. (tho a good hacker can easily get ur ip anyway.)
write something like "idk what an ip is" if you don't want to send it.

i think if it isn't fake they will prolly unban darxy if you tell them the acc info anyway.

Once there was a time when i loved to play conquer. ... Then TQ stabbed their players in the back.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:08   #39
DeityOfBlades
Banned

DeityOfBlades is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
idk it could be a fake email tho ... but well you won't lose anything if you don't act dumb.

there is a quite sensible reason for the question of other chars tho:

they want so see if the ips of the other chars match with darkxys.

eg if the ip in the log of a storage char you have/had access to matches with the ip in the log of darkxy then they are sure ur the real owner.

same reason why they asked for ur ip(s).

as i said before:

-submit the char info of darkxy
(since it's useless atm anyway; i'd change it as soon as the char is unbanned of course and maybe abondon the char completely taking only the equip. then ur perfectly save.)
-submit the char info of an empty storage char you used or tell them you don't have access to any other chars.
(DON'T submit the info of a char with equip of course)
-only submit ur ip if ur sure you can block noob hackers who have ur ip. if ur not good with comps and you have a static ip you can get ur whole system screwed. (tho a good hacker can easily get ur ip anyway.)
write something like "idk what an ip is" if you don't want to send it.

i think if it isn't fake they will prolly unban darxy if you tell them the acc info anyway.
What was the point of you repeating what I just said except making it a lot more detailed, when everyone already knows this?

You just wasted 10-15 minutes of your life doing that.

Last edited by DeityOfBlades; 02-26-2007 at 12:11.
DeityOfBlades is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 13:49   #40
thw_guy
the german

Quote:
Originally posted by DeityOfBlades
What was the point of you repeating what I just said except making it a lot more detailed, when everyone already knows this?

You just wasted 10-15 minutes of your life doing that.

err she asked "why would the gms ask for other chars pws"

i didn't answer to that in my first post coz i thought it was obvious.

the 2nd part was a repetition of myself with which i wanted to clear all possible questions this time.

and you said:
Quote:
Trauma is a scammer. Period. It was your mistake to trust him after he scammed like what? 6 people in the last two months alone? I'm very sorry for your loss, but... TQ won't do anything about this.
that's not quite what i meant. tho i suppose it was a typo I -> you.

Old 02-26-2007, 17:58   #41
DeityOfBlades
Banned

Quote:
err she asked "why would the gms ask for other chars pws"

i didn't answer to that in my first post coz i thought it was obvious.

the 2nd part was a repetition of myself with which i wanted to clear all possible questions this time.

and you said:

that's not quite what i meant. tho i suppose it was a typo I -> you.
I just meant you cleared up the obvious things. And what does the end of your sentence mean? Your english has me confused.
Old 02-26-2007, 18:27   #42
thw_guy
the german

Quote:
I just meant you cleared up the obvious things. And what does the end of your sentence mean? Your english has me confused.
you said i reapeated what you said ... which i didn't

Old 02-26-2007, 18:34   #43
DeityOfBlades
Banned

Quote:
you said i reapeated what you said ... which i didn't
You kinda did. You just made it more detailed and added some stuff that wasn't really necessary, that is, if you got common sense.

Bottom line is, TQ won't do anything. I guess I neglected to say about submitting a case or whatever but I just thought that was an obvious thing to do. But since I didn't I guess you can use that against me. Oh well. I just thought what you said was a waste of time because that all seemed like the obvious thing to do.

Last edited by DeityOfBlades; 02-26-2007 at 18:40.
Old 02-26-2007, 18:37   #44
Brim

Brim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Dynamite
Absolute agreed w that.
even the wow part?!/! JOIN UP WOMAN!
Brim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 18:40   #45
DeityOfBlades
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Brim
even the wow part?!/! JOIN UP WOMAN!
WoW seems kinda ***. People running around as Fairys and Elfs. Just seems dumb to me, lol. I've played the game at Kevins house. And it doesn't seem that great, too much hype about something that's moderate.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: