Old 02-26-2007, 01:08   #76
indo4life

indo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by DarK.Kn1ght
Did I say people will ignore you? I say its best to ignore then to do something that will cause a bigger conflict .. you should learn to read .. you have the right to say it but people that doesnt like what you say and attack you are doing the wrong and thats why they will be the one in jail so yea .. you can say what you want .. not everyone ganna agreed to it
I'm not the person causing the conflict, that already is done by the person quoting Hitler. To make another comparison, when your mother gets raped, just let it be as it is, because you might cause a bigger problem when you don't...
Old 02-26-2007, 01:19   #77
DarK.Kn1ght

DarK.Kn1ght is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by indo4life
I'm not the person causing the conflict, that already is done by the person quoting Hitler. To make another comparison, when your mother gets raped, just let it be as it is, because you might cause a bigger problem when you don't...
The conflict is already done but by making a thread and all these you just made it a bigger conflict .. if your mother got rape and you did something to the raper .. you and him probably end up in jail ... the question is .. how would your mother feel? Would she prefer you in jail or out? Any good mother would think more of her child then herself so she wouldnt be wanting you taking revenge just for her and ending up in jail for life .. indo4life .. just shut up .. you're just blowing something out of proportion
DarK.Kn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 02:05   #78
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
Serioulsy who care about 9/11 exept in USA.......
2000 people died ! OMG ! so bad luck it was the first time USA was owned on their own country.
2000 people is nothing. European loose millions and millions people in each world war. it make me smile when i see 9/11 is a big day for american....

Mexi stop reply and stop read if you don't care about this theard :-/ you suck again
Quited
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 06:05   #79
indo4life

indo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by DarK.Kn1ght
The conflict is already done but by making a thread and all these you just made it a bigger conflict .. if your mother got rape and you did something to the raper .. you and him probably end up in jail ... the question is .. how would your mother feel? Would she prefer you in jail or out? Any good mother would think more of her child then herself so she wouldnt be wanting you taking revenge just for her and ending up in jail for life .. indo4life .. just shut up .. you're just blowing something out of proportion
BLowing something out of proportion? Tell that to the people that have lived in the period of WW2. Tell it to the people that have lost relatives or friends... Or rather tell it to the Jews that have lost over 6 million people during WW2. Tell them that quoting Hitler isn't a big deal...
Old 02-26-2007, 07:05   #80
ishootudown
con artist

ishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to all
but what about the GOOD things hitler did.......lol im gonna get owned for that one. SHUT UP ITS ON A T SHIRT! anyway stereotypes come from SOMEWHERE and yes there are specific exceptions to a stereotype e.g everyone who plays co is a weedy little nerd living in his mums basement, is a virgin and has little to NO social life. fair enough, for 90% of us thats true. we know its true so we use it as in insult cos we KNOW it will offend u. maybe ur like joe who got his ass of of co got buff and got a girlfriend, grats.point is its an insult, we say what we can to most hurt someone we dont like, and obviously he struck a nerve with the racist remark and ur crying about it on forums so tbh HE wins.
also www.alluc.org/alluc/ or www.tv-links.co.uk for everything else :P

my current suggestion: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=395669
ishootudown is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 07:18   #81
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkxy
Serioulsy who care about 9/11 exept in USA.......
2000 people died ! OMG ! so bad luck it was the first time USA was owned on their own country.
2000 people is nothing. European loose millions and millions people in each world war. it make me smile when i see 9/11 is a big day for american....

Mexi stop reply and stop read if you don't care about this theard :-/ you suck again
Uh.. americans died in world wars as well. just as many as euopeans. Thats not fair what you just said. Not fair at all. There have only been 2 world wars, both of which America fought in. So you cannot use world wars as a comparison to 9/11.. especially since the last one was 60 some odd years ago.

And If I am not mistaking, those same group of people that performed 9/11 also made an attack in London. Only difference is, France are too chicken **** to do anything about it.

I am glad to hear that 9/11 made you smile?

It is so funny. People get so pissed because people are dying in iraq (people who are blowing up buses and cars) and yet they LAUGH when 2000+ americans were killed. You cannot seriously tell me one persons life is worth more than another just because of what country they live in. They are all still human beings.

And I am so glad none of your friends or family or internet friend worked in the Trade Centers. because if they had, your comment would be a disgrace.. in fact your comment is still a disgrace. If french people have that same exact attitude about 9/11 then I don't even think I wanna speak to french people anymore I think your comment was disrespectful... sorry

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 09:02   #82
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Alastriona

I am glad to hear that 9/11 made you smile?
It is so funny. People get so pissed because people are dying in iraq (people who are blowing up buses and cars) and yet they LAUGH when 2000+ americans were killed. You cannot seriously tell me one persons life is worth more than another just because of what country they live in. They are all still human beings.
I never said something like that...
humm my post didn't mean that 9/11 is nothing.

what i would say it's better explain by indo4life
Quote:
Fifth of all, who cares thousends of people died on 9/11 do you? Why don't you care about the hundreds of thousends killed in Vietnam by US forces? Why don't you care about the hundreds of thousands that got killed in Iraq becasue the US felt for a trade embargo?
i readed my post again and ok it was disrespectful. sory it was not really what i think my words was not goods.... how explain with my english -_-
Quote:

Uh.. americans died in world wars as well. just as many as euopeans. Thats not fair what you just said. Not fair at all. There have only been 2 world wars, both of which America fought in. So you cannot use world wars as a comparison to 9/11.. especially since the last one was 60 some odd years ago.
Yes american died in this war. USA could help europe at the begening of the war and you know why they didn't do ? cause hitler bough lot of weapons and other equipment from USA.

Quote:

There have only been 2 world wars, both of which America fought in.
i'm not totaly agree. They not fought the 2 world war, they finished them.
They was nutral during the most part of war.
I explain :
first world war : 1914-1918; USA enter in war the 6 april 1917 and military go in france in october 1917.
second world war : 1939-1945; USA enter in war in december 1941 and the most of military go in france on 6 june 1945.
Of course somes american military was in europe before theses days.

Quote:

So you cannot use world wars as a comparison to 9/11.. especially since the last one was 60 some odd years ago.
What i'm saying it's in the american mind, 9/11 is much more serious/important/horrible than all other wars.

Quote:

And If I am not mistaking, those same group of people that performed 9/11 also made an attack in London. Only difference is, France are too chicken **** to do anything about it.
You really thing what USA and UK and spain did after be attacked changed the thing to the good ????????
You never tought about WHY Russia/France and lot of other countries did nothing ?
Quote:
Second of all, how many years has the US been fighting in Afghanistan now? Still no Bin Laden captured, still Al-Qaida and the Taliban are very active. The main city's are pretty safe now, further it is as bad as it was.
Quote:

And I am so glad none of your friends or family or internet friend worked in the Trade Centers. because if they had, your comment would be a disgrace.. in fact your comment is still a disgrace. If french people have that same exact attitude about 9/11 then I don't even think I wanna speak to french people anymore I think your comment was disrespectful... sorry
it's not what i meaned sorry
Quited
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 10:12   #83
SSJ5
Banned

SSJ5 is an unknown quantity at this point
agreed it could be another step to fight against racism
<<<< ONE RACE, HUMAN RACE>>>>>
<Music agaisnt racism>
SSJ5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 11:30   #84
Ginalina

Ginalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond repute
**** you Americans, now, give us money.

Personally, I think we should just cut everyone off and let them fend for themselves. It's always so easy to spit in our faces but then turn around and ask us for help.

9/11 was a tragedy. JUST AS ANY TYPE OF MASS MURDER IS. What happened to the Jews 7 generations ago was beyond horrible. But ya know what? It was the past... and I'll be dammed if I should feel guilty for any part my ancestors might have played in that attempted extermination of an entire race.

9/11 involved terrorism. NOT War.

Grrrrr.
<333 Alastriona, My lobely partner in crime! <333
<33 Off Topic, my white gangstah rappin orgy approving @ the breakfast table husband-to-be! <33
No longer Moderating. Please do NOT send me PM's regarding CO Hacks, cheats, etc. I will not reply to them. You can find a list of current Moderators here: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showgroups.php?. Thanks.

^Read the above. Rinse. Repeat.
Ginalina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 12:01   #85
ishootudown
con artist

ishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to all
alas not NEARLY as many americans died in the war as europeans, for a start the jews got owned, botu 2 million of them or somethin crazy like that, and america only helped for like 10% of the war while the french were gettin owned and had to retreat to england.

my current suggestion: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=395669
Old 02-26-2007, 12:03   #86
xanna
:)

xanna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xanna
even though that was racist

i lol'd.
||class warrior
||married ???
||currently Hypnosis does it still exist?

oOh? Pharos DEADED yet or still some time left to play?
xanna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 12:04   #87
DeityOfBlades
Banned

DeityOfBlades is an unknown quantity at this point
Do I need to repeat my self?
SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY!

Jesus, you guys are talking about some war you've never been too, or some **** you were never personally involved with. And arguing about that on a GAMING forum.

Just shut the **** up already and stop getting into debates and deep discussions about **** that you can't change or do anything about. It's not even relevant to this post, is it?

So just get back on topic and stop talking about what country owns which. Okay?

Last edited by DeityOfBlades; 02-26-2007 at 12:07.
DeityOfBlades is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 12:16   #88
thw_guy
the german

thw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond repute
"indonesian monkey"; "ein reich. ein volk. ein führer."

sry but is this a joke? you get worked up about THAT? on a stupid comp game???

the person who said it probalby is laughing his ass off coz it offended you so much.

ok indonesian monkey is an insult but to me it's not even a bad one. there is alot worse you could say.
hm german/belgian monkey ... naw doesn't offend me.

and to the hitler quote ... there have been alot worse quotes even on tv. eg you know south park?
there is one episode in which half of the town shouts "wir müssen die juden ausrotten."
(ah don't get me wrong i like south park it wasn't a bad joke.)

you should face the fact that there are thousands on neo-nazis everywhere in the world; some deny the holocaust some gloroficate it.
try to work against them and not waste ur time a 12 year old guy trying to get you red if you care.

this is the exact same story with the "viet dog". ppl wouldn't say it if it didn't make you angry.

Trojan 130 - Trojan 130 - Trojan 110+
(first 2nd reborn on pharos thanks to my great friends )
Item profit made off CO (after tax ) 600$/4=150$.

Kreatur Level 70 Warrior [Full S3] / Thunderlord (sold)
Shiroi Level 70 Mage / Thunderlord (sold)
Profit made off WoW (after tax ) 700$-300$=400$

Once there was a time when i loved to play conquer. ... Then TQ stabbed their players in the back.
thw_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 12:28   #89
ishootudown
con artist

lol senshi thats in my sig u theif!

Old 02-26-2007, 12:38   #90
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
@ Darkxy, I'm sure you didn't mean to come off as disrespectful as you did, and that is fine My point is that 9/11 was a tragedy, and the reason people are making a big deal about it is because it is so recent. Don't you think in Pearl Harbor when we got attacked people made a big deal about that too? It is the generation gap. it is hard for our generation to care about a war that happened 60 years ago as much as one that is happening now, because back then they were not alive to witness it. People who lived through World War 2 probably had a similar attitude as we do now... because it is happening right now!

@ Legacy... You are wrong about none of this affecting us. I happen to have friends and classmates that are in Iraq as we speak. I am sure I am not the only person on these forums that knows someone who is in, or was in Iraq. Just because you are canadian and your country isn't fighting does not mean it does not affect some of us on this forum. I also believe that this is one of the more serious and anti-flame and stupidity threads that Pharos has seen in a long time. The majority of people are discussing things and I don't think it is in your right to tell them to stfu just because you are the only person on this thread that does not care about it. If they want to discuss something important then let them. At least they aren't going around posting porn ON A GAME FORUM, right?

@ Clob, where have you gotten your facts from? Please let me know so I can see them as well.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore