Old 02-25-2007, 22:47   #61
indo4life

indo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Brim
thats ok, when germany invades ur asses for a 3rd time dont cry for us to save u again
You should definetly take some history as it hasn't been for the US only that Europe was freed from the German and Italians. There where many other countries that helped in this war, such as Canada, Australia, England and most Important Russia. It was Russia that freed the biggest part of Europe and it was Russia that made the biggest effort into defeating the German, so most of the honour goes to Russia and not to the US.
Old 02-25-2007, 22:50   #62
indo4life

indo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ishootudown
DONT CRY BOUT RACISM ITS JUST ANOTHER INSULT! YOU DONT SEE ME GOING 'WAHH WAHH BAN HIM HE CALLED ME FAT! I CANT HELP IF I LIKE TO EAT BURGERS! besides hes just a 6 yr old fat kid anyway and its the INTERNET. '
There is a big difference in insulting an inidvidual and a group of persons. An individual you can insult because you have personally something against him/her, for a group that isn't going to work because you don't know each member of a group. So you also can't insult them cause you don't know if it would be true.

And besides that, during WO2 millions of people died because some people made their racist remarks become reality, so you definetly could take into account that racism isn't just a "simple" insult.
Old 02-25-2007, 23:08   #63
DeityOfBlades
Banned

DeityOfBlades is an unknown quantity at this point
Who the **** cares? Shut the **** up already, jesus.
DeityOfBlades is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 23:24   #64
indo4life

Quote:
Originally posted by DeityOfBlades
Who the **** cares? Shut the **** up already, jesus.
You people are telling me to ignore the fact that some people are making racist remarks. If I believe you people that should be very easy to do, because all i have to do is ignore them. However ignoring a simple topic that you don't even HAVE to reas isn't possible for you guys, so how should it be possible for me to ignore racism if I even haven't the choice to open a topic, but the text is presnted in my chats?

You people proof yourself wrong, ignoring isn't simple at all, your reactions are enough to state that.
Old 02-25-2007, 23:38   #65
DarK.Kn1ght

DarK.Kn1ght is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by indo4life
You people are telling me to ignore the fact that some people are making racist remarks. If I believe you people that should be very easy to do, because all i have to do is ignore them. However ignoring a simple topic that you don't even HAVE to reas isn't possible for you guys, so how should it be possible for me to ignore racism if I even haven't the choice to open a topic, but the text is presnted in my chats?

You people proof yourself wrong, ignoring isn't simple at all, your reactions are enough to state that.
Watsup with all these "you people"?
DarK.Kn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 23:39   #66
Brim

Brim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You should definetly take some history as it hasn't been for the US only that Europe was freed from the German and Italians. There where many other countries that helped in this war, such as Canada, Australia, England and most Important Russia. It was Russia that freed the biggest part of Europe and it was Russia that made the biggest effort into defeating the German, so most of the honour goes to Russia and not to the US.
um actually the bulk on the forces that liberated france and belgium n what not was the US with 1.3m out of 2m ppl so yes, we did save frances ass.. and iw as saying it as a joke so why dont you go study ur own history book chief and also who the **** do you think was suppling the UK, n russia and what not? oh it was the us im sry..
Brim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 23:46   #67
indo4life

Quote:
um actually the bulk on the forces that liberated france and belgium n what not was the US with 1.3m out of 2m ppl so yes, we did save frances ass.. and iw as saying it as a joke so why dont you go study ur own history book chief and also who the **** do you think was suppling the UK, n russia and what not? oh it was the us im sry..
If it wasn't for Russia giving Germany such a hard time on the eastern front England would have fallen and the US wouldn't even have a base to fall into france.
Old 02-25-2007, 23:47   #68
indo4life

Quote:
Originally posted by DarK.Kn1ght
Watsup with all these "you people"?
I am pointing towards the people that are saying racism should simply be ignored... It isn't even simple for them to ignore this topic... so whatever...
Old 02-25-2007, 23:58   #69
DarK.Kn1ght

Quote:
I am pointing towards the people that are saying racism should simply be ignored... It isn't even simple for them to ignore this topic... so whatever...
There will always be racism rather you like it or not ... theres always a line that shouldnt be cross... racist should be ignored only til the line is cross then its something that cant be ignored .. racist comments ... they can say all the stuff they want ... its best just to ignored .. fight back and you just cause a bigger conflict ... Nazi or KKK ... thats just crossing the line ... something you cant ignored
Old 02-26-2007, 00:12   #70
indo4life

Quote:
There will always be racism rather you like it or not ... theres always a line that shouldnt be cross... racist should be ignored only til the line is cross then its something that cant be ignored .. racist comments ... they can say all the stuff they want ... its best just to ignored .. fight back and you just cause a bigger conflict ... Nazi or KKK ... thats just crossing the line ... something you cant ignored
1) Because something has always been there it doesn't mean we just should ignore it. People have always murdered eachother, ask ANY judge or jury to ignore murders...

2) If you take the effort to look at the screenshot then you see Hitler is being quoted, enough nazi in that for you?
Old 02-26-2007, 00:18   #71
DarK.Kn1ght

Quote:
1) Because something has always been there it doesn't mean we just should ignore it. People have always murdered eachother, ask ANY judge or jury to ignore murders...

2) If you take the effort to look at the screenshot then you see Hitler is being quoted, enough nazi in that for you?
Murders and racist comments isnt something you compare with .. and murdering a certain race or murdering is what I mention earlier as "crossing the line" and cannot be ignored .. him quoting what Hitler say is same thing as talking trash online .. its completely pointless .. he can say w/e he want .. everyone have freedom of speech .. you just let him achieve his goal by getting you pissed off by what he said
Old 02-26-2007, 00:24   #72
indo4life

Quote:
Murders and racist comments isnt something you compare with .. and murdering a certain race or murdering is what I mention earlier as "crossing the line" and cannot be ignored .. him quoting what Hitler say is same thing as talking trash online .. its completely pointless .. he can say w/e he want .. everyone have freedom of speech .. you just let him achieve his goal by getting you pissed off by what he said
You can't just say what you want that is the wole point. Let me tell you how happy I am for those brave Arabic freedomfighters to fly in the Twin Towers and how happy I am for them to have killed over 3000 US criminals that supported the supression of many many Arabics. I guess no one would be mad, cause I can say what I want? Everyone will just ignore me cause they just can't do anything about it? That is just plain BULL****!
Old 02-26-2007, 00:43   #73
DarK.Kn1ght

Quote:
You can't just say what you want that is the wole point. Let me tell you how happy I am for those brave Arabic freedomfighters to fly in the Twin Towers and how happy I am for them to have killed over 3000 US criminals that supported the supression of many many Arabics. I guess no one would be mad, cause I can say what I want? Everyone will just ignore me cause they just can't do anything about it? That is just plain BULL****!
Did I say people will ignore you? I say its best to ignore then to do something that will cause a bigger conflict .. you should learn to read .. you have the right to say it but people that doesnt like what you say and attack you are doing the wrong and thats why they will be the one in jail so yea .. you can say what you want .. not everyone ganna agreed to it
Old 02-26-2007, 00:59   #74
Brim

Brim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
jesus christ... some1 quoted hilter onm the internet and u make it a big deal.. get the **** over it.. if u cant take some1 talking **** to u over ur comp u dont need to be on it, seriously
Brim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-26-2007, 01:06   #75
indo4life

Quote:
jesus christ... some1 quoted hilter onm the internet and u make it a big deal.. get the **** over it.. if u cant take some1 talking **** to u over ur comp u dont need to be on it, seriously
Quoting Hitler is an insult to all relatives and friends of the people that died in WW2. This isn't about me but about many people. Talk to you later when some relatives of you have died because of something seriously and don't expect any understanding from me or others...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: