Old 02-25-2007, 14:32   #46
DeityOfBlades
Banned

DeityOfBlades is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Alastriona
It's too bad... US history is kinda important lol
I'm not American, so it's useless to me. Oh well, if I ever wanted to research on the subject, I would just google it. Internet for the win.
DeityOfBlades is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 14:34   #47
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Quote:
Originally posted by DeityOfBlades
I'm not American, so it's useless to me. Oh well, if I ever wanted to research on the subject, I would just google it. Internet for the win.
I guess that makes sense... since I really don't know much about canadian history lol... although there was never any classes offered in any shcool about canadian history...

wait... how did you guys get there? xD

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 14:34   #48
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I fell asleep during history classes, so I know very little about USA's history because it seemed stupid and boring to me at the time. I only know of the ancient wars, but man.. the sleeps I had in class, were the best.
USA > everyone because it's a young country and never be destroyed by big war. The problem with old country it's they need time to change contrary to new who can directlty buy a good society.

And alas, like i said, every country do good and bad

btw <3 ya ^^
Quited
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 14:37   #49
DeityOfBlades
Banned

DeityOfBlades is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I guess that makes sense... since I really don't know much about canadian history lol... although there was never any classes offered in any shcool about canadian history...

wait... how did you guys get there? xD
We traded a bunch of local indians (Brim and Mexi) some "Fire water" for there land. And they accepted it without question. A few moments later, a drunken fight broke loose and the new "Canadians" celebrated and laughed at the indians stupidity while the indians cryed after they sobered up. And that's how we took Canada from the indians.
DeityOfBlades is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 14:58   #50
Mexi
Banned

Location: www.google.com/earth <----Download the software then try my addresss, 1306 frebis avenue, Columbus Ohio
Mexi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
We traded a bunch of local indians (Brim and Mexi) some "Fire water" for there land. And they accepted it without question. A few moments later, a drunken fight broke loose and the new "Canadians" celebrated and laughed at the indians stupidity while the indians cryed after they sobered up. And that's how we took Canada from the indians.
lmao
Mexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 15:10   #51
Brim

Brim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond reputeBrim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkxy
How can USA speack about humanitarian effort world wide.... They are the first to ruin our planet. 8/10 of the countries signed Kyoto's thing and usa not. How can they speack about humanitarian effort... they are responsable of half of weapons traffic in orients/africa? How can they speack about humanitarian effort. Yes they put billion and billons of dollars into humanitarian efforts. but they still be the best help to order wars remember this .
Me too nothing against you gina

And mexi you know why poeple immgrant from europe go to USA ? it's cause USA need to call "us" because european have better studdies.

And like said Alas it's good you're still at school. People who do christmas is like 1/3 of the planet population only.

But like every country, they do goodsthings and bad things =)

(france is not a good exemple of a good country now.... )
thats ok, when germany invades ur asses for a 3rd time dont cry for us to save u again
Brim is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 15:12   #52
Mexi
Banned

Location: www.google.com/earth <----Download the software then try my addresss, 1306 frebis avenue, Columbus Ohio
Quote:
Originally posted by Brim
thats ok, when germany invades ur asses for a 3rd time dont cry for us to save u again
OH NO THINK OF FREAACN WAR HISTORY AS IF GERMNAY COULD BEAT THE AL MIGHTY NAPLOLEAN
Old 02-25-2007, 16:52   #53
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Mexi
OH NO THINK OF FREAACN WAR HISTORY AS IF GERMNAY COULD BEAT THE AL MIGHTY NAPLOLEAN
remember too it's a part of thanks to your "stupid frenchies" if your countrys is not an united kingdom land
I'm not sure that USA will helped france in 1945 if we didn't help them during US independant war.
And if you was good in history. you will know that when the US go on france help us, URSS and UK > germany.
But sure that witouth US we couldn't did nothing
And if US helped us at this moment. It's cause sell weapons and things to nazis was a really good deal for USA before 1944. They helped french and UK when they saw that US will earn more money helping UK and France building again their countries.
USA wait to earn the maximum money before to do something to peace.
Quited
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 17:46   #54
Mexi
Banned

Why do you always explain yourself? I..Do...Not...Give...A...Fucx
Old 02-25-2007, 17:52   #55
ishootudown
con artist

ishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to allishootudown is a name known to all
DONT CRY BOUT RACISM ITS JUST ANOTHER INSULT! YOU DONT SEE ME GOING 'WAHH WAHH BAN HIM HE CALLED ME FAT! I CANT HELP IF I LIKE TO EAT BURGERS! besides hes just a 6 yr old fat kid anyway and its the INTERNET. '
also www.alluc.org/alluc/ or www.tv-links.co.uk for everything else :P

my current suggestion: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=395669
ishootudown is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 18:21   #56
DarK.Kn1ght

DarK.Kn1ght is an unknown quantity at this point
How come the thread started out bout Racism and now its USA vs "others"? IMO .. there should be no racism but thats like asking for World Peace .. its not ganna happen so you just have to deal with it ... if you dont like the things they do .. just ignore and walk away .. you can start by teaching the next generation to not be racist .. its pretty common seeing their kids being a racist because their parents is racist ... then someday everyone will live in peace
DarK.Kn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 20:41   #57
EragonCd

EragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond reputeEragonCd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to EragonCd
Quote:
Originally posted by DarK.Kn1ght
How come the thread started out bout Racism and now its USA vs "others"? IMO .. there should be no racism but thats like asking for World Peace .. its not ganna happen so you just have to deal with it ... if you dont like the things they do .. just ignore and walk away .. you can start by teaching the next generation to not be racist .. its pretty common seeing their kids being a racist because their parents is racist ... then someday everyone will live in peace

Shhh...

back to sleeping in class.

I swear to god I've always had the craziest/best/coolest dreams while sleeping in school. Yet when I sleep at night I don't remember any dreams the next morning.

I love sleeping in school.

~Era.

Mass Immolation - Join the Eclipse

Quote:
Originally posted by thw_guy
in germany there is no walmart (anymore)
Quote:
Originally posted by Jadagrail
****ing Germans.

First the Jews, now Wal-Mart?

Screw you sir, screw you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Im half Chinese, half Russian. Does that make me unique?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
No.

Just twice the communist.
EragonCd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 21:07   #58
Terrance
Drax

Terrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond repute
IMO.

Lets start a World State and become civilized like the Society in "Brave New World."

!6thKNIGHT, Since America was established its always been one big **** fight
Old 02-25-2007, 21:55   #59
Troj_Ace

Troj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Ginalina
[color=deeppink]This is so gonna get flamed... but...

I'm Italian. If you want to get technial, you could probably blame my ancestors on contributing to the Nazi movement. Mussolini wasn't a nice guy. Him and Hitler were fairly tight, from what I know.
COLOR]
babe what they did that was them But Mussolini was also hung by his own ppl.

A very good straight qoute.

"I wanna live the only way Ive practiced to live my whole life is to be Responsible for what i do, I dont know how to be responsible for what every Black man Did.Yes I Am gunna say im a thug but thats because i came from the gutter and Im Still here"
Tupac Shakur

Gina Just stay You! Your not racist and Most on the server arent.Kay?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post

I should be in more siggys with all of my epic postsss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troj_Ace View Post
btw fletch i swear to god if you pour grass in my bed 1 more time then try to explain how its a "greener pasture" again i will ****n kill u.
Troj_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2007, 22:45   #60
indo4life

indo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond reputeindo4life has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ruin the planet? How? What do we do that is so different than what french people do? Or other countries for that matter. USA might be in a war, and whether people are for or against the war, lots of people are better off because of it.

Correct me if I am wrong, but thousands of people died on 9/11. If we are supposed to sit back and just let them kill our citizens and NOT retaliate, then that would make us a bad country.

We give money to people and countries that cannot afford food. We supply aid to countries who are sick and dying. We may not be the best country in some peoples eyes, but we are certainly not the worst, no matter what other countries think of us.

And as far as schooling is concerned, I'll be damned if NY state hasn't gotten ranked as one of the best schooling in the country, with the most content and the toughest exams. Trust me, our studies are just fine.

BTW, <3 ya
First of all many people are better of cause of the wars the US start? Under Sadam Hussein there wheren't as many people dying as there are under the US occupation of Iraq.

Second of all, how many years has the US been fighting in Afghanistan now? Still no Bin Laden captured, still Al-Qaida and the Taliban are very active. The main city's are pretty safe now, further it is as bad as it was.

Third of all the US gives money and food to people that cannot afford it? Then I should reccommend you'd take some world economic classes. Those countries can't afford the food they produce themselves casue the US and other western countries outbuy local buyers with cash. Cash they don't have cause the US and other western countries don't give those people what they deserve.

Fourth of all, the US is in big depth with most other countries won't take that long before China and Europe give up the dollar and the Amercian economy will crash.

Fifth of all, who cares thousends of people died on 9/11 do you? Why don't you care about the hundreds of thousends killed in Vietnam by US forces? Why don't you care about the hundreds of thousands that got killed in Iraq becasue the US felt for a trade embargo?

Sixth of all, the US may have a good education system, but that doesn't take away the shortage of well educated people. The US can't take care to fill all places needed themselves, as can't most western countries.

Finally, I don't say the US is the worst country in the world, but what I do say is that the US should change their attitude towards other countries. The US isn't the only countrie in the world and could definetly take in mind other countries have rights too.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: