DarK.Kn1ght

DarK.Kn1ght is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Usagi
In SS 3, 4 and 5, why is there an [S] infront of the DragonGem text? x.x;
*cough* I already asked that

Quote:
Originally posted by xXLêgâcyXx
Whatever, it's just a item type hack. So it tells the qaulity of items. No biggie.
Quote:
Originally posted by RoFLtRoJaN
ini edit.
DarK.Kn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2007, 04:45   #32
RoFLtRoJaN
ilicious

RoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond reputeRoFLtRoJaN has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
In SS 3, 4 and 5, why is there an [S] infront of the DragonGem text? x.x;
file edit. ini

Need to rep back:
RoFLtRoJaN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2007, 06:07   #33
Tenreiken

Tenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond reputeTenreiken has a reputation beyond repute
It sucks that this happened to darkxy. Ya, TQ is known for doing stuff like that even if youre not directly related to the matter.

A while back, Tony and me would save up money in-game to buy dbs, instead of buying with real money (when they were affordable). And we ended up buying some from a person that bought the dbs without parents permission. So the dbs were fraud, yet we had no idea of knowing this? So they banned aqez2 (tonys fire). And they banned akqe. After arguing forever they unbanned akqe, but as compensation they NPC'd his 2 sdg super +3 club. And they wouldnt unban aqez2 unless we payed 240 dollars USD. **** that.
(Retiring)
Tenreiken is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2007, 06:49   #34
Usagi
Ex-M*o*D~

Usagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond repute
It sucks that it happened to Darkxy? They scammed anchl (MrPro), this is what karma is. At first I felt bad for Lucy, but reading that and she knew she helped scam Pro, she deserved it and I don't care if any of her friends get angry, once again, it's called Karma. Well.... her karma got her banned, that's how bad the build up was. >_>;
Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2007, 07:38   #35
SirGawain
-Reunion-

SirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond repute
karma does not excist >.>
[***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;]
[Trojan]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Warrior]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Trojan]

I only aimbot my guildmates.
SirGawain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2007, 07:45   #36
Darkxy
Unbanned=)

Darkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond reputeDarkxy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It sucks that it happened to Darkxy? They scammed anchl (MrPro), this is what karma is. At first I felt bad for Lucy, but reading that and she knew she helped scam Pro, she deserved it and I don't care if any of her friends get angry, once again, it's called Karma. Well.... her karma got her banned, that's how bad the build up was. >_>;

I helped scam Pro??? NO, i was friend with anlachum(Pro), just Trauma had some of my equipment. If i had said Trauma to don't do this. He will never gave me back the club.(because Trauma was hacked and needed equipement).....
I didn't helped scammed anlachum, i just prevented me to get scammed.
What will you do if a scammer have your equipment ? you do nothing...

PS: why Trauma didn't get banned when he scammed anlachum???? Because he bought more than 4 bulkpack code in past?

PS2: answer from vincent GM:

vincent007 (vincent007@nd.com.cn)
Répondre à :
vincent007@nd.com.cn
À :
Darkxy (*******@******.fr)
Objet :
Conquer Online

Please report your case on our website,thx.
http://support.conqueronline.com/support/hack.aspx

And of course i can't do this, i didn't bought more than 20 db codes.....
Quited

Last edited by Darkxy; 02-14-2007 at 08:05.
Darkxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2007, 07:56   #37
s-w

s-w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkxy

Because he bought more than 4 bulkpack code in past?
[/b]
Why type the whole story and ask so many questions why everything happened, when you already know the answer
s-w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2007, 08:31   #38
DarK.Kn1ght

DarK.Kn1ght is an unknown quantity at this point
Family Guy Asian Santa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eoVTSnNAxg

Oh yea ... is it Scam? or is it Hack? Scam is a confidence game or other fraudulent scheme, especially for making a quick profit ... Scam cant get you ban but hack will .. scamming is basically tricking the other person to gain something so its the person that got tricked fault for not being smart
DarK.Kn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2007, 08:55   #39
Usagi
Ex-M*o*D~

Usagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkxy
I helped scam Pro??? NO, i was friend with anlachum(Pro), just Trauma had some of my equipment. If i had said Trauma to don't do this. He will never gave me back the club.(because Trauma was hacked and needed equipement).....
I didn't helped scammed anlachum, i just prevented me to get scammed.
What will you do if a scammer have your equipment ? you do nothing...

PS: why Trauma didn't get banned when he scammed anlachum???? Because he bought more than 4 bulkpack code in past?

PS2: answer from vincent GM:

vincent007 (vincent007@nd.com.cn)
Répondre à :
vincent007@nd.com.cn
À :
Darkxy (*******@******.fr)
Objet :
Conquer Online

Please report your case on our website,thx.
http://support.conqueronline.com/support/hack.aspx

And of course i can't do this, i didn't bought more than 20 db codes.....
Quote:
[17:43] Trauma: i didnt scam u but i scam mrpro
[17:43] Trauma: i have ur club dont tell him nothing
[17:43] lucie(l): ok
[17:43] lucie(l): he is speacking to me
[17:43] Trauma: tell him i get hacked
[17:43] lucie(l): i 'll say nothing other
[17:44] lucie(l): i say to him that i speack u on msn and u got ahacked?
[17:44] Trauma: ya
[17:44] Trauma: i will give u club in a sec
[17:44] Trauma: let me log other acc i can move
[17:44] Trauma: and trade the club
[17:44] lucie(l): kk=)
Why didn't you tell Pro that he never got hacked? By you lying to Pro about it, you indeed helped him scam Pro. Even though it was a little lie, I know he is your hubby and all and you want to help him, but you took part in the scam (by lying) and that is why I find this well deserved.

You helped Trauma and he screwed you over in the end, was it worth it for what you 2 did to Pro?

This is why I strongly believe in NOT sharing items or chars with people I don't know on the net, I've been married like I dunno how many times and I have not once given any of my hubbies an item of mine, why? Because I simply don't trust people enough to do that, even if they offer me to log on their char and stuff, I don't do it, no need.

But I can understand your situation, you wanted your club back and did what you knew how to get it back, but if I were in your shoes, I would never screw my friend over for an item in the game. Maybe if Pro never got hacked, he would have tried to help you get a club to replace the one Trauma took, I'm just saying maybe.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful to you, but I think justice was served. Now Trauma will get whats coming to him soon, it may not be now or w.e, but these type of cases never go on for long, so just be a little patient and see what Vincent sends back to you (maybe ask him to explain why he banned Darkxy and why Trauma didn't get banned for scamming, even if it's he's a db buyer, I doubt he will get away with it.)
Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2007, 10:59   #40
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Why didn't you tell Pro that he never got hacked? By you lying to Pro about it, you indeed helped him scam Pro. Even though it was a little lie, I know he is your hubby and all and you want to help him, but you took part in the scam (by lying) and that is why I find this well deserved.

You helped Trauma and he screwed you over in the end, was it worth it for what you 2 did to Pro?

This is why I strongly believe in NOT sharing items or chars with people I don't know on the net, I've been married like I dunno how many times and I have not once given any of my hubbies an item of mine, why? Because I simply don't trust people enough to do that, even if they offer me to log on their char and stuff, I don't do it, no need.

But I can understand your situation, you wanted your club back and did what you knew how to get it back, but if I were in your shoes, I would never screw my friend over for an item in the game. Maybe if Pro never got hacked, he would have tried to help you get a club to replace the one Trauma took, I'm just saying maybe.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful to you, but I think justice was served. Now Trauma will get whats coming to him soon, it may not be now or w.e, but these type of cases never go on for long, so just be a little patient and see what Vincent sends back to you (maybe ask him to explain why he banned Darkxy and why Trauma didn't get banned for scamming, even if it's he's a db buyer, I doubt he will get away with it.)
[color=&H26592E]I didn't even know pro got hacked.

But I totally helped do it.

Totally.

*waits for karma*
[/color]
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2007, 14:49   #41
thw_guy
the german

thw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond reputethw_guy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Jadagrail
[color=&H26592E]I didn't even know pro got hacked.

But I totally helped do it.

Totally.

*waits for karma*
[/color]
well well go on fem jada i took her refs!

PAWNT!!!1

anyway i agree with what jada said. i once bought a sdg that was stolen or something and put it in one of my swords.

next day the gem was taken out of my sword and i got the money back which i paid for it. this is the standard process the gms use.

there has to be a reason why they didn't do it that time.
(btw you can't just say someone hacked you and then they get diff treatment that's bs.)

why didn't trauma get banned after scamming mrpro? well prolly coz the items were shared alot and trauma had used them on his account for quite a time already.
so from the gms point of view they were partly his anyway.
(tho that's theory)

as for sharing items; i shared items with:
ishir, 1hunter1; (england)
thekillerwolf, tezcatlipoca, krellian; (australia)
jadagrail, brimstone; (usa)

never met anyone of them in rl

Trojan 130 - Trojan 130 - Trojan 110+
(first 2nd reborn on pharos thanks to my great friends )
Item profit made off CO (after tax ) 600$/4=150$.

Kreatur Level 70 Warrior [Full S3] / Thunderlord (sold)
Shiroi Level 70 Mage / Thunderlord (sold)
Profit made off WoW (after tax ) 700$-300$=400$

Once there was a time when i loved to play conquer. ... Then TQ stabbed their players in the back.
thw_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2007, 15:15   #42
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by thw_guy

PAWNT!!!1

anyway i agree with what jada said. i once bought a sdg that was stolen or something and put it in one of my swords.

next day the gem was taken out of my sword and i got the money back which i paid for it. this is the standard process the gms use.

(btw you can't just say someone hacked you and then they get diff treatment that's bs.)

why didn't trauma get banned after scamming mrpro? well prolly coz the items were shared alot and trauma had used them on his account for quite a time already.
(tho that's theory)

[color=&H26592E]As soon as you introduce me to your sister we might meet irl. [/color]
Old 02-14-2007, 15:21   #43
Mexi
Banned

Location: www.google.com/earth <----Download the software then try my addresss, 1306 frebis avenue, Columbus Ohio
Mexi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by thw_guy

PAWNT!!!1

(tho that's theory)

No1 can share with mexi he was poor ** your face *****
Mexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2007, 16:17   #44
Dynamite

Dynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant futureDynamite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Jadagrail
[color=&H26592E]As soon as you introduce me to your sister we might meet irl. [/color]
Wow, i thought u had ur special and secret girl!!! Liesss w me huh!!! Bad bad :'(

Took greeny out of u!!!
<3 Sythril <-- my great teacher
<3 Needly <-- my best sis
and some other special friends : Darkxy, Nicko, Harryle, Jadagrail, Holybuck...
and one guy who always in my thinking... <-- u know who u are
Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2007, 16:34   #45
Jadagrail
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Dynamite
Wow, i thought u had ur special and secret girl!!! Liesss w me huh!!! Bad bad :'(

Took greeny out of u!!!
[color=&H26592E]lol

There's enough Jada to go around bebeh.
[/color]

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: