Old 02-08-2007, 01:47   #61
Troj_Ace

Troj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant futureTroj_Ace has a brilliant future
i wanna post first tia

HOW ABOUTS GETS MONEY THE ACE WAY

T> Seck for itens

current customers:

Dean
hypa
gyna
and others that cant be mentioned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post

I should be in more siggys with all of my epic postsss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Troj_Ace View Post
btw fletch i swear to god if you pour grass in my bed 1 more time then try to explain how its a "greener pasture" again i will ****n kill u.
Troj_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2007, 04:06   #62
Usagi
Ex-M*o*D~

Usagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond reputeUsagi has a reputation beyond repute
You beech, how dares you.

I agree, this thread is not getting anywhere, close it!

@ Jada, I'm not gonna be your supply of chicken fried rice anymore.

Last edited by Usagi; 02-08-2007 at 04:09.
Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2007, 05:22   #63
KillaScorpion
B>130

KillaScorpion is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by nViDeOn

edit
ps: killa u look so sexi as a trojan, maybe later i come in jail and test ur reflect, over and over AND OVER
u can test w/ me anytime bebi

basket > beach
KillaScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2007, 08:57   #64
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally posted by Usagi
@ Jada, I'm not gonna be your supply of chicken fried rice anymore.
[color=&H26592E]I WILL GET MY ASIAN DELICACIES ELSEWHERE!

I don't need you bish!

*calls your mom*
[/color]
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2007, 23:53   #65
F1rest0rm
Legend

F1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by EragonCd
Oh god the things I can say about your homo-erotic relationship with Dean right now. I don't think Ive ever seen a thread where one of you isn't E-rubbing the others back. "No Tonny, your right, theyre all wrong. Theyre all stupid viets!"
"Thanks dean, it means alot to me that your always there, and your coming along so well with your FB skills, have I ever told you how proud I am of you?"

If you wanna talk about bias theres plenty of other sides to the story that we can talk about.

But I dont think I have to.

~Era.
Tonny remind me later we gotta try this "e-rubbing the others back" thing. When wes explained it to me I got a instant boner

'Eragon, your right they are all wrong. Eragon have I ever told you how proud I am of you?'
(E-rub please?)

Lemnat: War-Trojan L123-130["Hacked"]

Quote:
Originally posted by XLegacyX
reported for repeatedly bypassing the filter, after being warned many times
Quote:
Originally posted by Ginalina
Oh... And...
ConverseW > You.. Just remember that
Deity Of Blades, its ok were just better than you.

Dean loves ALL .. but especially Vicky . THE *((Shiniku))*
F1rest0rm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 01:28   #66
Changster

Changster is an unknown quantity at this point
well fa gacy your a f a g and no one likes you. end of story

THE END.
[ENDLESS] Trojan>Trojan 130>130 (sold-retired)
[hea12tless] Archer 130(sold-retired)
Lann rb-water 122 semi-active
Changster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 01:47   #67
Kamahl

Kamahl is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by DarK.Kn1ght
Picture wasnt edited ... cept for the comments added
When/where did you get that ss, do you know how to contact that guy? He was one of my best friends in sapphire but I didnt see him for like a month or more before the split.
Kamahl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 01:48   #68
Kamahl

Quote:
Originally posted by Changster
well fa gacy your a f a g and no one likes you. end of story

THE END.
^-- True story.
Old 02-09-2007, 02:45   #69
chicken choker
Banned

chicken choker is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Troj_Ace

T> Seck for itens

current customers:

others that cant be mentioned
not me.
chicken choker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 07:27   #70
DarK.Kn1ght

DarK.Kn1ght is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kamahl
When/where did you get that ss, do you know how to contact that guy? He was one of my best friends in sapphire but I didnt see him for like a month or more before the split.
Screenshot was taken bout a year ago maybe more and it was on Sapphire and no I do not know how to contact him... I just happened to "View Equipment" and he got the best bugs gears
DarK.Kn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 08:27   #71
Terrance
Drax

Terrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond reputeTerrance has a reputation beyond repute
Who cares?

Everyone here just ask yourself... who cares?

And stfu!!
Old 02-09-2007, 11:17   #72
Reigning
Loladin

Reigning has a reputation beyond reputeReigning has a reputation beyond reputeReigning has a reputation beyond reputeReigning has a reputation beyond reputeReigning has a reputation beyond reputeReigning has a reputation beyond reputeReigning has a reputation beyond reputeReigning has a reputation beyond reputeReigning has a reputation beyond reputeReigning has a reputation beyond reputeReigning has a reputation beyond repute
how about anyone who spends over 8 hours a day on CO shouldnt be allowed to Live?
Raynie 70 Bloodelf Paladin / Thunderlord
Deathrayne 43 Undead Rogue / Thunderlord
Darkarcheon 70 Troll Preist / Thunderlord
+ many other 50+ Alts
Guild Master

***9679;***9608;***12307;***9608;***9608;***9604;***9604;***9604;***9604;***9604;***9604; ***9679;***9679;***9679;***9679;***9679;***9679;>>>>>>>pewpew
***9604;***9605;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9605;***9604;***9603;***9602;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9701;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***8857;***9650;***9700;
(DPSDPSTANK IN UR BASE KILLIN URNUBZ)
Reigning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 13:55   #73
Mexi
Banned

Location: www.google.com/earth <----Download the software then try my addresss, 1306 frebis avenue, Columbus Ohio
Mexi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Reigning
how about anyone who spends over 8 hours a day on CO shouldnt be allowed to Live?
How about any1 spends over 8 hours a day on the computer not allowed to live; Period
Mexi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 14:57   #74
Kamahl

Quote:
Originally posted by DarK.Kn1ght
Screenshot was taken bout a year ago maybe more and it was on Sapphire and no I do not know how to contact him... I just happened to "View Equipment" and he got the best bugs gears
Old 02-09-2007, 23:33   #75
XLegacyX
Banned

XLegacyX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Alastriona
1. Don't ***** as Wes for spending time playing WoW when you have already stated that once you quit CO you will be playing a different game... refer to Gina's post for the definition of hypocrite.

2. Saying DB's is a waste of money is your PERSONAL opinion, not a proven fact. Some might say that spending money on a stamp collection is a waste of money too, but if the person enjoys collecting stamps then it is not a waste in their eyes.

3. People that buy DB's are the ones that allow you to log on every single day without having to pay monthly. Besides, if you bash people for buying DB;s then bash people who spend hundreds of dollars on internet service.. after all it's just pixels, right?

4. Why do other people's action so greatly affect you? Everything people do (or don't do) you bash them for it like it matters to you or anyone else in some way. What people choose to do with their personal lives is their own personal business, and who are you to be the one to judge them for it? No one gave you a black robe and a gavel, therefore you don't get to judge others.

5. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Making up an excuse about the game being *** and you are trying to strike yourself up some entertainment by treating people like **** just proves you have no respect for anyone, including yourself. Take a taste of some maturity and wise up. A lot of people that still play CO play because of their friends, and it's not right that you get to **** talk them when your ass is still logging in on a daily basis.... once again refer to Gina's post please.

6. Tonny, you have done and said things that HAVE been wrong, and you continue to do so. You have the right to your opinion but you do not have the right to say some of the things you say. It IS wrong, and you do not seem to realize it.

7. Finally, if this topic truly bothers you, if it upsets you, if it angers you, then why not quit? There are planty of other things to do besides play Co. Read a book perhaps? Join a journal thingy (I hate those things lol), and if you really can't find anything better to do, then at least try to enjoy what you CAN do, which is play Co, without turning into a *****.

Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall and expecting it to shake your hand.

And for someone who called me an attention seeker, you seem to cause an awful lot of drama on purpose. Does this make you an attention seeker as well?

1: You're wrong again. I said I would be playing another game when I get a better computer, but I'll only be playing it in my spare time like I do with conquer. And I said "I could say the same about you and WoW" since he stated about my time playing conquer.

2: Buying DBs IS a waste of money because A: IT'S NOT REAL! IT'S PIXELS!. 2: You're funding a ****ty game run by money hungry greedy asians. 3: Stamps are REAL and can be worth money, conqueronline pixels are worth nothing. They're just pixels.

3: People buying DBs is why TQ got so greedy in the first place and made all these ****ty updates. And I GUARANTEE no one would pay for this game if it became p2p, maybe kyle or something but that's because he has nothing better to do with his moms money.

4: I can judge others all I want too. Freedom of speech *****. Besides, it's just judgement. It's not like I'm forcing them to change, it's up to them to do so. And I already stated why it effects me, refer to my Via post on page 1 or 2.

5: I say what's on my mind and I speak the truth and tell it how it is. People hate me for it because I'm not a two faced mother ****er like most of the ****ers playing conqueronline are. And yes I don't have respect for anyone on this game (Or maybe just a chosen few I have some respect for) Because most of them are two faced losers who talk **** behind peoples back and are biased also. And I already told you why I still log into Conquer, learn to read.

6: I'm wrong because you say so? Since when is your opinion all mighty and is always right? I'm wrong when proven wrong, and when it's obvious and proven by many people, not just people who are biased towards me and will say anything to make me look bad.

7: I told you I hate reading, I can't run most other games because of my peice of **** computer. So again refer to my post earlier.

And arguing with people is the only fun thing left to do on this ****ty game, that's why I do these things. I don't do it to seek attention, it's to have some fun in my own personal way and to pass the time.
XLegacyX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: