Old 02-08-2007, 14:15   #46
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sj_ongi
Never seen you before, but you sir are an R-Tard who got molested by your parents.

Condolence to his familiy

Yo gairon :x Didn't know u are still browsing these forums
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2007, 14:19   #47
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Everytime someone dies it is made public. It is in public records. It is in the newspaper. In some cases it is on television.

PUBLIC forums is public to anyone. His post wasn't disrespectful to Mandy nor was it unnecessary. How was he supposed to know which people Mandy was friends with? he wasn't, so he made a thread on forums so everyone could learn the news altogether.

Your lack of respect is outright unwarrented. You decided to click on an R.I.P. thread. You decided to read the replies. if you do not agree with it, then leave it alone. You don't have to disrespect Mandy with a flame thread, nor do you have to disrespect anyone of her friends for posting.

If a friend of yours died and another friend called you to tell you they died, wouldn't you feel glad that someone told you, instead of wondering what happened to them? This is the same situation.

Grow up Zak, your posts are completely ridiculous and disrespectful. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't sa anything at all. Please.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
Nevermore to feel the pain
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2007, 23:31   #48
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Zak's opinion is just as valued as everyone elses who has flamed him, how are you all saying hes disrespectful when you guys are flaming the **** out of him in this 'RIP' thread...

we're all entitled to our opinion, let him have his

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2007, 23:37   #49
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally posted by MunKop
Zak's opinion is just as valued as everyone elses who has flamed him, how are you all saying hes disrespectful when you guys are flaming the **** out of him in this 'RIP' thread...

we're all entitled to our opinion, let him have his
[color=&H26592E]I cannot find it written anywhere in The Book of Jada. Zak has no rights.

Sorry.
[/color]
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2007, 23:49   #50
chicken choker
Banned

chicken choker is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Tenreiken

When dealing with different situations, levels of respect are expected, and you have NO RIGHT whatsoever to say such hurtful things in this thread.

i never said anything hurtful and disrespectful now that i think back.

actaully i recall me saying that i think its ridiculous that someone posts about dead people on a forum.

and that i thought it was disrespectful to the person that died to do so. post hey this person died random people that they dont even know.
chicken choker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2007, 23:56   #51
DaDoubleB

DaDoubleB is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R.I.P Mandy/Hyp3r..

Quote:
Originally posted by KnightShade
For anyone who knew Mandy / Hyp3r.. i have some sad news for you all on the 5th off january this year her life was suddenly takin from her at the tender age of 16, not to long after christmas. I wont go into all the details of what happened or how it happened, however if you did know her and would like to know then PM and i will tell you.

R.I.P Mandy / Hyp3r.. 1991 - 2007 may you finally recieve the peace that you where longing for.

i may add more later, as i cant think off what else to say right now.

''YOU MUST SHOW NO MERCY,
NOR HAVE ANY BELIEF WHATSOEVER
IN HOW OTHERS JUDGE YOU,
FOR YOUR GREATNESS WILL SILENCE THEM ALL''.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH ROLF she got ****en OWNED what a stupid dumb ass ****!

Last edited by DaDoubleB; 02-09-2007 at 00:08.
DaDoubleB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 00:00   #52
DaDoubleB

DaDoubleB is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: R.I.P Mandy/Hyp3r..

Quote:
First off Chicken ick Your words mean nothing to me, just like you, so why would i waste my time with nothing?
however i will say come see me in real life mate, we will see who's mouthing off then when your on the floor you little prck.
No respect at all, Fuk off and flame another forum.

To everyone else thankyou for your time and prayers, i did become close to her, so it was a real shock to find out.
I'd have no problem meeting you in real life and will see who will be on the floor " you little *****"

You ****en ****y *****

Last edited by DaDoubleB; 02-09-2007 at 00:20.
DaDoubleB is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 00:19   #53
Muhtei
Savage

Muhtei has a reputation beyond reputeMuhtei has a reputation beyond reputeMuhtei has a reputation beyond reputeMuhtei has a reputation beyond reputeMuhtei has a reputation beyond reputeMuhtei has a reputation beyond reputeMuhtei has a reputation beyond reputeMuhtei has a reputation beyond reputeMuhtei has a reputation beyond reputeMuhtei has a reputation beyond reputeMuhtei has a reputation beyond repute
canada must be so proud..
Quote:
Originally posted by Sapphire-WingZ
mono , you pwn.
Quote:
Originally posted by *****
you are teh sex
Muhtei is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 01:53   #54
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: R.I.P Mandy/Hyp3r..

Quote:
Originally posted by DaDoubleB
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH ROLF she got ****en OWNED what a stupid dumb ass ****!
now that, on the other hand, is a bit out of line

quit being a scumbag and a eThug champ, your not impressing anyone.

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Old 02-09-2007, 05:34   #55
KnightShade
"The Best"

KnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond reputeKnightShade has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: R.I.P Mandy/Hyp3r..

Quote:
I'd have no problem meeting you in real life and will see who will be on the floor " you little *****"

You ****en ****y *****
Quote:
Originally posted by DaDoubleB AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH ROLF she got ****en OWNED what a stupid dumb ass ****!

Man first of all lay off the steroids, secondly go back to suckin your mumma's **** as it seems you didnt get enought as a small child, and third are you trying to intimidate me or some sht? cause whatever you trying to achieve is pathetic,
and fourth do not come on this forum and be the unt that we already all know you are.

And i mean really laughting at her saying she got owned, wow she is dead and your still and always will be a prck, but your the worst kind because not even you can show anytype of respect.
I'm guessing someone pissed in your Gene pool when you was born, as it explains the lack of any morals and understanding of what it means when someone dies and people who knew her weather it was close or not so close try to say good bye and remember her for whatever reasons thay think off.

IN HOW OTHERS JUDGE YOU,
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 05:36   #56
DarK.Kn1ght

DarK.Kn1ght is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R.I.P Mandy/Hyp3r..

Quote:
For anyone who knew Mandy / Hyp3r.. i have some sad news for you all on the 5th off january this year her life was suddenly takin from her at the tender age of 16, not to long after christmas. I wont go into all the details of what happened or how it happened, however if you did know her and would like to know then PM and i will tell you.

R.I.P Mandy / Hyp3r.. 1991 - 2007 may you finally recieve the peace that you where longing for.

i may add more later, as i cant think off what else to say right now.

IN HOW OTHERS JUDGE YOU,
R.I.P Mandy / Hyp3r

I may not know her but its very sad thing to die at a very young age ... people do not need to know someone to care for em and show their respect

Im not here to say whos right and wrong ...
Its not up to anyone to say its a disrespect or wrong to pass words of a person death unless its his/her relative wishes that its kept quiet
DarK.Kn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 05:55   #57
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You ****en ****y *****
I suggest you listen to a song named "I'm a Wigga" by weird al. =)

You sure do look older than you behave btw =)
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 09:03   #58
MunKop

Quote:

You ****en ****y *****
whats your background in fighting?

not including fast blade tournaments

Old 02-09-2007, 10:52   #59
SuGaRsoFLY
Banned

SuGaRsoFLY will become famous soon enoughSuGaRsoFLY will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R.I.P Mandy/Hyp3r..

Quote:
Originally posted by MunKop
whats your background in fighting?

not including fast blade tournaments
i threw a chair at my teacher in kindergarten =(
SuGaRsoFLY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2007, 11:28   #60
keisuke
Banned

keisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond reputekeisuke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: R.I.P Mandy/Hyp3r..

Quote:
Originally posted by SuGaRsoFLY
i threw a chair at my teacher in kindergarten =(
omg u are so violent in ur earlier years...and couldnt believe it, kindergarden, such a young age to be violent hahahaha <333
keisuke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: