Old 02-06-2007, 21:17   #1
XLegacyX
Banned

XLegacyX is an unknown quantity at this point
*Points Down*

So what do you think of it? Is it big or what? The new letters in my sig I mean, if you thought I was talking about something else, then you're a pervert.
XLegacyX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2007, 22:11   #2
chicken choker
Banned

chicken choker is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: *Points Down*

Quote:
Originally posted by XLegacyX
So what do you think of it? Is it big or what? The new letters in my sig I mean, if you thought I was talking about something else, then you're a pervert.
huh?
chicken choker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2007, 22:58   #3
Ginalina

Ginalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond repute
Nobody really had a problem with DB buying until after "the patch".

People who seem to have problems with DB buyers (as opposted to TQ) are those who can't afford to play the lottery, or those who let their jealousy for what they can't have override what they have accomplished so far ingame. Given the oppritunity... I can bet even some of the more seasoned players (those who haven't quit) would play the lottery just as much.

I've bought DB's before. Yes, I suppose this puts me in that little caterogory you have so boldly outlined in your siggy, Tonny. I enjoy this game... I like the people I've met and what I've accomplished thus far along the way. I don't believe this defines me as pathetic. I'm contributing to a game I enjoy and the people that have come along with it.

I pay my bills, I buy my groceries, I buy my neccessities, I buy my clothes & shoes & accessories. I also spend money on purses, and whatever other girly things that I don't need to list. I occassionally have money to spend $15 every once in a while on a 5 pack of DB's. Yeah, I would say this defines me as pathetic.

Now if I lived in a cardboard box, ate ramen noodles, wore holy clothes, and smelled like a skunk... while continuing to buy DB's, I'd willingly accept my "Pathetic" badge. If I let my children go hungry (this is, of course, if I had children), ignored my family, ditched my friends, and holed myself up in a dark room with my computer and my Conquer... then yes, call me Pathetic.

Generalizations suck. You can't catergoriaze ALL DB buyers as being pathetic. You can't even really say a bulk buyer is either. Because it's in their budget to spend $300 on 125 dbs for a game they play... and while it may not be in yours or mine, more power to them for spending their hard earned money on something they enjoy.

I don't know why you've gotten back on this kick all of the sudden... but it doesn't do much for you other then make you look jealous. And you shouldn't be... you've accomplished so much prior to the patch. Just let people spend their money on what they want... and you spend your money on what makes you happy. And at the end of the day, nobody should have a problem with what SOMEONE ELSE has spent their money on. Unless it directly effects you and your non-pixelated way of life... why bother?

~Your "Online" Sis. :/
<333 Alastriona, My lobely partner in crime! <333
<33 Off Topic, my white gangstah rappin orgy approving @ the breakfast table husband-to-be! <33
No longer Moderating. Please do NOT send me PM's regarding CO Hacks, cheats, etc. I will not reply to them. You can find a list of current Moderators here: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showgroups.php?. Thanks.

^Read the above. Rinse. Repeat.

Last edited by Ginalina; 02-06-2007 at 23:02.
Ginalina is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2007, 23:09   #4
F1rest0rm
Legend

F1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Ginalina
Nobody really had a problem with DB buying until after "the patch".

People who seem to have problems with DB buyers (as opposted to TQ) are those who can't afford to play the lottery, or those who let their jealousy for what they can't have override what they have accomplished so far ingame. Given the oppritunity... I can bet even some of the more seasoned players (those who haven't quit) would play the lottery just as much.

I've bought DB's before. Yes, I suppose this puts me in that little caterogory you have so boldly outlined in your siggy, Tonny. I enjoy this game... I like the people I've met and what I've accomplished thus far along the way. I don't believe this defines me as pathetic. I'm contributing to a game I enjoy and the people that have come along with it.

I pay my bills, I buy my groceries, I buy my neccessities, I buy my clothes & shoes & accessories. I also spend money on purses, and whatever other girly things that I don't need to list. I occassionally have money to spend $15 every once in a while on a 5 pack of DB's. Yeah, I would say this defines me as pathetic.

Now if I lived in a cardboard box, ate ramen noodles, wore holy clothes, and smelled like a skunk... while continuing to buy DB's, I'd willingly accept my "Pathetic" badge. If I let my children go hungry (this is, of course, if I had children), ignored my family, ditched my friends, and holed myself up in a dark room with my computer and my Conquer... then yes, call me Pathetic.

Generalizations suck. You can't catergoriaze ALL DB buyers as being pathetic. You can't even really say a bulk buyer is either. Because it's in their budget to spend $300 on 125 dbs for a game they play... and while it may not be in yours or mine, more power to them for spending their hard earned money on something they enjoy.

I don't know why you've gotten back on this kick all of the sudden... but it doesn't do much for you other then make you look jealous. And you shouldn't be... you've accomplished so much prior to the patch. Just let people spend their money on what they want... and you spend your money on what makes you happy. And at the end of the day, nobody should have a problem with what SOMEONE ELSE has spent their money on. Unless it directly effects you and your non-pixelated way of life... why bother?

~Your "Online" Sis. :/
Lol.

He didn't mean DB buyers It was about something else..
Gosh gina you typed all that for nothing
Lemnat: War-Trojan L123-130["Hacked"]

Quote:
reported for repeatedly bypassing the filter, after being warned many times
Quote:
Oh... And...
ConverseW > You.. Just remember that
Deity Of Blades, its ok were just better than you.

Dean loves ALL .. but especially Vicky . THE *((Shiniku))*
F1rest0rm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2007, 23:14   #5
Ginalina

Ginalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond reputeGinalina has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by F1rest0rm
Lol.

He didn't mean DB buyers It was about something else..
Gosh gina you typed all that for nothing
Hahaha Dean... Read his messages ingame. He includes DB buyers in with people who purchase accounts. I'm not going crazy... and I hadn't typed a good long post in a while. Something with a bit of "zest" behind it!

<333
<33 Off Topic, my white gangstah rappin orgy approving @ the breakfast table husband-to-be! <33
No longer Moderating. Please do NOT send me PM's regarding CO Hacks, cheats, etc. I will not reply to them. You can find a list of current Moderators here: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showgroups.php?. Thanks.

Old 02-06-2007, 23:19   #6
F1rest0rm
Legend

F1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to allF1rest0rm is a name known to all
Quote:
Hahaha Dean... Read his messages ingame. He includes DB buyers in with people who purchase accounts. I'm not going crazy... and I hadn't typed a good long post in a while. Something with a bit of "zest" behind it!

<333
Oh.. then let the flaming begin

Quote:
Quote:
Oh... And...

Old 02-06-2007, 23:19   #7
XLegacyX
Banned

Well, I was mainly doing this out of boredom and to get a response, because this game is getting [edit] and [edit]. And I kind of meant this towards the bulkers and or people who buy items from here with a lot of money. If they just bulk and waste so much money on pixels... that IS just sad. Anyone who spends that much money for [edit] pixels is pathetic, I'm sorry for it's true. Although before I wouldn't care if people bought some DB's here and there before, but now, come on... this game is ****. It's not worth it to spend ANY money on anymore.

And I say this because it irritates that people are THAT stupid that they would spend hundreds of dollars on a ****ty game like this. If it's just a DB pack here and there, I wouldn't say that person is pathetic, but it's just a waste of money is all. And they should spend there money on something more usefull and REAL, instead.

~Your "Online" Bro.

Last edited by Baby Icey; 02-10-2007 at 23:13.
Old 02-06-2007, 23:21   #8
DarK.Kn1ght

DarK.Kn1ght is an unknown quantity at this point
I dono if this is correct or not but since people on US Server are more willing to spend money on DBs ... TQ dont need to charge monthly like they do on the Asia Server .. so if what is said is true .. DBs buyers are making CO free at the same time destroying it QUOTE* "too much of anything is BAD" ... too much DBs buyer "=" geared up Trojan that run around 1hit KO Herc T-T

Last edited by DarK.Kn1ght; 02-06-2007 at 23:24.
DarK.Kn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2007, 23:27   #9
Ginalina

My purpose isn't to flame. I friggin hate flamers. Which is what this thread will eventually turn into.

My point is while it may anger some that people spend their cash that they earn on pixels... why does it matter to me?

If Johnny buys 5 bulk packs a year and has 5 Double Soc SDG chars... but EVERYONE KNOWS that is how they got their status quo... wth is the point of beating a dead horse?

Personal attacks on other players only makes the one doing the attacking look like a smaller man (or woman). Instead of taking pot shots at people, their personal lives, and what they do with their money (especially if you have also been in a stiation similar to any of the above mentioned or implied), just let it go!

We focus too much on the small ****... either play this game or don't! If you play... enjoy what you've done and what you've accomplished.

Old 02-06-2007, 23:33   #10
Vamp-X

Vamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond repute
Loosen up people
Guild GL:[-|yndcat|-]

Server:Centaur
Char: Diablette
War-130, War-130, Wat-132
Guild :[-|yndcat|-]

Char: ~ImortalRogue~
Nin-130, Nin-130, Nin-130

Xbox Live GT:SYNSTER xX

Quote:
Originally posted by xXxAl-VxXx
play this game for fun... dont play like a no life... lol... "you, yes you!!"
http://handinhand.co.91.com/link.php?uin=481
Vamp-X is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2007, 23:36   #11
F1rest0rm
Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Vamp-X
Loosen up people

Quote:
Quote:
Oh... And...

Old 02-06-2007, 23:42   #12
DarK.Kn1ght

DarK.Kn1ght is an unknown quantity at this point
Picture wasnt edited ... cept for the comments added
DarK.Kn1ght is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2007, 23:43   #13
Vamp-X

Vamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond reputeVamp-X has a reputation beyond repute
I can't read your hand writing
Guild GL:[-|yndcat|-]

Char: Diablette
War-130, War-130, Wat-132

Char: ~ImortalRogue~
Nin-130, Nin-130, Nin-130

Xbox Live GT:SYNSTER xX

Quote:
Originally posted by xXxAl-VxXx
play this game for fun... dont play like a no life... lol... "you, yes you!!"
http://handinhand.co.91.com/link.php?uin=481
Vamp-X is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2007, 23:51   #14
XLegacyX
Banned

Quote:
My purpose isn't to flame. I friggin hate flamers. Which is what this thread will eventually turn into.

My point is while it may anger some that people spend their cash that they earn on pixels... why does it matter to me?

If Johnny buys 5 bulk packs a year and has 5 Double Soc SDG chars... but EVERYONE KNOWS that is how they got their status quo... wth is the point of beating a dead horse?

Personal attacks on other players only makes the one doing the attacking look like a smaller man (or woman). Instead of taking pot shots at people, their personal lives, and what they do with their money (especially if you have also been in a stiation similar to any of the above mentioned or implied), just let it go!

We focus too much on the small ****... either play this game or don't! If you play... enjoy what you've done and what you've accomplished.
I supposed you're right. I really shouldn't care if they did buy DB's or not, but that doesn't change the fact that I DO care. As I stated before, it irritates me alot that people waste money on this ****ty game for PIXELS.

And I don't want to say anymore because I will be repeating my self. I already explained how I felt about this in my other post I made a minute ago.

By the way, I don't know how what I was saying would fall under the catagory of "Personal Attacks." When I just simply stated it was a waste of money, and people who waste money on this game for pixels shouldn't be allowed to have money.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:20   #15
s-w

s-w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Well, I was mainly doing this out of boredom and to get a response, because this game is getting gayer and gayer.
Just wondering why you keep playing this game. It seems like this game gets more boring/gayer for you every day and you seem to have so many other rl stuff to do, why would you still spend any time on this game...
s-w is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: