Old 04-11-2015, 08:09   #16
Ichigo69
Moe

Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanad View Post
Loool yes

BB cindy, you are doing the right thing by leaving this horrible company, I hope the rest of the staff does the same.
sup man i heard you submitted your resume to TQ digital?
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 08:20   #17
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Bye, good luck with whatever comes next
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 08:46   #18
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo69 View Post
sup man i heard you submitted your resume to TQ digital?
False rumors m8
Old 04-11-2015, 09:15   #19
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by king-ju View Post
CindyZ, u see the reaction of your quit.... People love u so much they Ddosing the servers or whatever.... Unable to login...

Have fun in your new job and life
Nah its just Promethean DDosing servers untill TQ will fix back button.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 09:16   #20
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Wait, does this mean the reason why Hemp haven't left us is because he didn't found a better job offer

Better luck next time Hemp
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 09:17   #21
IamCesiang
Ceecee

IamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond reputeIamCesiang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Attention!
First of all, this will be my last thread on this forum. <sadface>
After months of careful consideration and struggling, I decide to resign from TQ. To be honest, this is hard decision for me. I started working for TQ, for Conquer Online to be exact, from the year of 2007. So it has been nearly 8 years till now. I really have enjoyed working here, and being with you guys. I have learned how to be a good employee and a good GM, as well as how to be a good person. Therefore, I really thank TQ for giving me a nice job and teaching me a lot. And I really thank you guys who have always been tolerant and kind to me. I know I am not good enough, but I do really love TQ, love Conquer Online, and love all you guys. But life needs to be go on and I need new life. That's why I want to change my job. But it is no doubt that the experience in TQ will be the best part of memory in my life.
Rex will take over my job from now on. So I hope all of you can show your respect to him and be kind to him. Of course, I sincerely hope all of you, my beloved CO players will enjoy the game as usual, and enjoy your life!
I will always love you guys! Farewell! <3

Yours,
Cindy
i didn't believe when i 1st heard it, but it's official now. Thank you very much Cindy, you're one of the best GM. Youll always be remembered. And best of luck with your new chosen career <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Who cares I look fabulous.

Classic: Prosperity-Liberty; Volcano; Thunder; Venus; Phoenix; Eternity ; BABYICEY
IamCesiang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 09:21   #22
▀erze«k

▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute▀erze«k has a reputation beyond repute
Time to bully the new guy eh

My channel
▀erze«k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 10:45   #23
wtfiswrong1234
fdp

wtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond reputewtfiswrong1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
Attention!
First of all, this will be my last thread on this forum. <sadface>
After months of careful consideration and struggling, I decide to resign from TQ. To be honest, this is hard decision for me. I started working for TQ, for Conquer Online to be exact, from the year of 2007. So it has been nearly 8 years till now. I really have enjoyed working here, and being with you guys. I have learned how to be a good employee and a good GM, as well as how to be a good person. Therefore, I really thank TQ for giving me a nice job and teaching me a lot. And I really thank you guys who have always been tolerant and kind to me. I know I am not good enough, but I do really love TQ, love Conquer Online, and love all you guys. But life needs to be go on and I need new life. That's why I want to change my job. But it is no doubt that the experience in TQ will be the best part of memory in my life.
Rex will take over my job from now on. So I hope all of you can show your respect to him and be kind to him. Of course, I sincerely hope all of you, my beloved CO players will enjoy the game as usual, and enjoy your life!
I will always love you guys! Farewell! <3

Yours,
Cindy
Bye cindy you were one of the best GM Conquer had.
wtfiswrong1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 12:19   #24
Dr.Vote

Dr.Vote has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Vote has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Vote has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Vote has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Vote has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Vote has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Vote has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Vote has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Vote has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Vote has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Vote has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
Wait, does this mean the reason why Hemp haven't left us is because he didn't found a better job offer

Better luck next time Hemp
It really shouldn't be that hard finding a job as a janitor or something .
Dr.Vote is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 13:15   #25
▀ytchSlap

▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute▀ytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Vote View Post
It really shouldn't be that hard finding a job as a janitor or something .
Lol

gurleen
~Pain~

Dragon

Pretty~Princesa
▀ytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 13:58   #26
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
let the bots being!
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 14:06   #27
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Cindy for being a great point of communication and doing all that you could to forward the ideas players had. You were one of the more active GM's and we'll miss your pink fluffy font. Today, TQ has lost one of its finest. Feels like another milestone in this game. I hope you'll come to visit once in a while, perhaps to give an update of how lifes going. Now I'm curious who this rex guy is. Is that hemps real name?

I'm not sure if you'll still read this but do you plan to stay in the gaming industry?

Greetings, panda
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 15:43   #28
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
This game gets progressively worse. It's only natural that the GM staff gets progressively worse as well.
AzNtHuGsTa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 17:58   #29
Elven_Archer
Hhhhhhhhhh

Elven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond repute
awww cindy and carina are the best gm only carina left now... this game is heading towards its end
Elven_Archer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-11-2015, 20:09   #30
Snak3y

Snak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond reputeSnak3y has a reputation beyond repute
Take care and good luck. Will you keep playing CO?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: