Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-05-2015, 08:50   #301
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Are we really still going on about it being impossible to press a button 10x per second?

Can i just settle this with a video demonstrating significantly more than that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxv8XvbLEa4
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2015, 08:54   #302
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Are we really still going on about it being impossible to press a button 10x per second?

Can i just settle this with a video demonstrating significantly more than that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxv8XvbLEa4
lol that's a mouse and not a key

EDIT: I searched for the mashing world record on space bar key and this is the video I found:

https://recordsetter.com/world-record/single-handed-space-bar-presses-30-seconds/6765?autoplay=true

594 BPM which is about 10 per seconds but it is on a spacebar and not f-key. Also the guy is completly exhausted after the 30s and it takes up a 100 pct of all his concentration. So you are telling me ather surpasses the world champion by a mile?

Last edited by pashtun; 04-05-2015 at 09:32.
pashtun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2015, 10:14   #303
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
You tried to prove me wrong with the pre-med, failed miserably. You tried to prove me wrong with the 10 clicks/s and failed at that as well. Howmuch longer will you continue to embarass yourself? Let us review your last post, to which I have yet to respond:
Says the med student that claimed that it was impossible because of something that EVERY med student should know. It is kinda common knowledge. Even if you actually think that the signals are that slow then you would be taught otherwise if you visited the lectures, but then again you would have to be a med student at the first place.

Inb4 before you claim again that you never said this .

Quote:
Now as a bachelor student of medicine I could look up the time it takes for a neuron from the primary motor cortex to reach the limbs and so prove that it is humanly impossible to click 10 times in a single second on a single key with a single finger.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2015, 10:44   #304
azazial
Hidden|Eye

azazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond repute
L000000L This whole argument started from some guy potting real fast LOL.

FYI Who cares?

Also the irony that pashtun is actually correct LOOOOOOL if any of you guys would actually research. The odds that someone in this game is really mashing an f key that fast is highly unlikely.

Heres a thought...do you guys really know how long a second REALLY is?

R.Zoro - Guys.... I lost my *4$43#$^ VIP button
|¯NemesiS¯| - According to TQ your not important anymore, just like the rest of us

Last edited by azazial; 04-05-2015 at 10:58.
azazial is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2015, 10:59   #305
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Says the med student that claimed that it was impossible because of something that EVERY med student should know. It is kinda common knowledge. Even if you actually think that the signals are that slow then you would be taught otherwise if you visited the lectures, but then again you would have to be a med student at the first place.

Inb4 before you claim again that you never said this .
Are you some broken record stuck in repeat mode? You keep saying the same thing over and over. Here is the relevant part you left out of the quote:

Quote:
Now as a bachelor student of medicine I could look up the time it takes for a neuron from the primary motor cortex to reach the limbs and so prove that it is humanly impossible to click 10 times in a single second on a single key with a single finger.

But what's the point really?
As I have stated many times before at the time I did not see the point of explaining the whole thing which implies that this was only one of the factors. You wanna play german nazi because it is not written literally? Go ahead but if you are just gonna keep repeating that same **** then know that you will be put in my ignore list since I will no longer deem you worthy of a response.
Old 04-05-2015, 11:13   #306
pashtun
FinalBoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by azazial View Post

FYI Who cares?

Also the irony that pashtun is actually correct LOOOOOOL if any of you guys would actually research. The odds that someone in this game is really mashing an f key that fast is highly unlikely.

Best joke of all is it's not just reaching the speed of a world champion button masher, but doing this with a non-dominant hand on a key which is a lot smaller, on a less favourable position while holding a different key for jumping and at the same time using your mouse and landing STFB chains. I mean the world champ can't do anything other than look down let alone casually play CO asides. Which would make Ather, as he claims to be able to pull this off, significantly better than the world champion.
Old 04-05-2015, 11:19   #307
azazial
Hidden|Eye

azazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Best joke of all is it's not just reaching the speed of a world champion button masher, but doing this with a non-dominant hand on a key which is a lot smaller, on a less favourable position while holding a different key for jumping and at the same time using your mouse and landing STFB chains. I mean the world champ can't do anything other than look down let alone casually play CO asides. Which would make Ather, as he claims to be able to pull this off, significantly better than the world champion.
Meh I dont doubt he can pot (at a much slower speed) while fighting but that really doesnt matter cause your not potting half the time rather your focusing on killing the other guy. Unless your running away to survive cause then your focusing on potting and running.

The ever present "dance of co" !

R.Zoro - Guys.... I lost my *4$43#$^ VIP button
|¯NemesiS¯| - According to TQ your not important anymore, just like the rest of us
azazial is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2015, 13:42   #308
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You see thats the thing.. i can 2 fbar and play perfectly fine.. and the 1 fbar thing is a glitch which has existed for long enough that tq probably already knows about it. But you said it was impossible to press a key 10 times per second supporting it by saying you were in medical school, and that whole statement just reeks of bull****
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2015, 14:18   #309
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Are you some broken record stuck in repeat mode? You keep saying the same thing over and over. Here is the relevant part you left out of the quote:

As I have stated many times before at the time I did not see the point of explaining the whole thing which implies that this was only one of the factors. You wanna play german nazi because it is not written literally? Go ahead but if you are just gonna keep repeating that same **** then know that you will be put in my ignore list since I will no longer deem you worthy of a response.
The whole thing? What you stated is simply bs. The speed of a signal from the brain to the muscles is simply irrelevant, because it is fast enough for clicking 10 times/second AND IT IS NOT A LIMITING FACTOR.
This means that even if you argued based on the whole process then the speed of a signal would be still irrelevant. You might as well argue that it is impossible because the color of our skin is not green.

Admitting this ridiculous error would be a massive self-own considering that you claimed to be a medical student, therefore I can understand your position but you have lost this before it even started.

Of couse I have to repeat my post if you deny facts but go ahead and put me in your ignore list .
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2015, 19:42   #310
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol that's a mouse and not a key

EDIT: I searched for the mashing world record on space bar key and this is the video I found:

https://recordsetter.com/world-record/single-handed-space-bar-presses-30-seconds/6765?autoplay=true

594 BPM which is about 10 per seconds but it is on a spacebar and not f-key. Also the guy is completly exhausted after the 30s and it takes up a 100 pct of all his concentration. So you are telling me ather surpasses the world champion by a mile?
So? It clearly proves that it is possible. Also, there are no rules about what kind of buttons your keyboard can have in co.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2015, 01:45   #311
Fawa

Fawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond reputeFawa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's not just a term, it doesn't exist. Provide proof that you can do it. Make a video similar as the one decap made with one camera showing your vingers and the screen whilst the other vid recording your screen. Also make sure to show all your processes If you are gonna dodge, then stfu about the macro. This thread has 10k + views and neither for the superhumans theory or the f-bar bug theory any evidence has been provided. Whilst on the other hand proof of the use of macro exists.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azazial View Post

FYI Who cares?

So anyone has such a video?? I guess not, so instead of wasting 20 pages someone just prove that it can be done or not.
And i highly doubt it can be done.

Beast...

Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs7...SQ3djS1xamCJeQ

Upgrading perfection to 324!
Fawa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2015, 07:26   #312
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
But anyway back to the whole ini edit thing.. i noticed faraon still isnt botjailed?? No one can argue that hes not cheating
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2015, 08:04   #313
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
warrior bots are backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.!!!
Old 04-06-2015, 12:14   #314
ajemnub

ajemnub is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
warrior bots are backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.!!!
they were never gone
ajemnub is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2015, 06:56   #315
TipTop

TipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond reputeTipTop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
You see thats the thing.. i can 2 fbar and play perfectly fine.. and the 1 fbar thing is a glitch which has existed for long enough that tq probably already knows about it. But you said it was impossible to press a key 10 times per second supporting it by saying you were in medical school, and that whole statement just reeks of bull****
Bruh, chinese king said its not edited so its not edited. End of story.
TipTop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: