Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-27-2015, 10:00   #16
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,926
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Issho Fujitora View Post
Back button.
Reported for pretending to be me.

Give Cindyz a break yo.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2015, 13:35   #17
Konker2020
God
 
Konker2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 322
Konker2020 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
No it doesn't. Fires are best neither killing or dying in one hit. Their job is to rack up points in arena.
With 200 immunity 49K hp and 19K defense my fire died in 1 hit 20% of the time to any duke+ Trojan, or ANY full 2 sok ninja with 30k+ attack. Which is exactly why no one plays it, and is exactly why no one will play it unless they can actually kill people because however small it may be there will ALWAYS be someone who 1 hits you, therefore however small it is there must be the chance for fires to kill people, and that means a serious ramp on their damage because no matter how long you people who argue that fires are a DoT class, a DoT class has ZERO place in a game of 1 hits.

Edit1: Oh and by the way, even stacked out on defense about as much as a fire can get, king crits were still 58k. I could have only gained a max of an additional 6k HP bringing me to 55k at the cost of 2k Pdef.

Edit2: I made the decision to go SPG and be able to 2-3 hit kings if I dodged a hit, no matter how little the power ramp is on epic taos it will still be significant for me because I'm SPG, and given that I now take 130k crits from kings while every other class while full SDG takes only 70k, I should be able to 1 hit kings if they're not running antibreak with this update because I'm taking nearly double the damage with none of the offensive capabilities to counteract such fragility.

Last edited by Konker2020; 03-27-2015 at 13:43.
Konker2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2015, 14:42   #18
ghfdhhdf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,272
ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konker2020 View Post
With 200 immunity 49K hp and 19K defense my fire died in 1 hit 20% of the time to any duke+ Trojan, or ANY full 2 sok ninja with 30k+ attack. Which is exactly why no one plays it, and is exactly why no one will play it unless they can actually kill people because however small it may be there will ALWAYS be someone who 1 hits you, therefore however small it is there must be the chance for fires to kill people, and that means a serious ramp on their damage because no matter how long you people who argue that fires are a DoT class, a DoT class has ZERO place in a game of 1 hits.

Edit1: Oh and by the way, even stacked out on defense about as much as a fire can get, king crits were still 58k. I could have only gained a max of an additional 6k HP bringing me to 55k at the cost of 2k Pdef.

Edit2: I made the decision to go SPG and be able to 2-3 hit kings if I dodged a hit, no matter how little the power ramp is on epic taos it will still be significant for me because I'm SPG, and given that I now take 130k crits from kings while every other class while full SDG takes only 70k, I should be able to 1 hit kings if they're not running antibreak with this update because I'm taking nearly double the damage with none of the offensive capabilities to counteract such fragility.
Use stgs and watch as you don't die anymore.

Quote:
because no matter how long you people who argue that fires are a DoT class, a DoT class has ZERO place in a game of 1 hits.
Hardly. A team like water, water, fire, fire, monk can beat most team by points. STGs on everyone means there's little risk of dying, and no one is going to outpoint them. Fire is also quite good at killing off noobs in ctf, or gw.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2015, 14:48   #19
Issho Fujitora
Admiral
 
Issho Fujitora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 66
Issho Fujitora is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Reported for pretending to be me.

Give Cindyz a break yo.
I ain't pretending to be you. I am also annoyed by that stupid back button and still no updates. Ya ok?
Issho Fujitora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2015, 17:59   #20
Konker2020
God
 
Konker2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 322
Konker2020 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Use stgs and watch as you don't die anymore.

Hardly. A team like water, water, fire, fire, monk can beat most team by points. STGs on everyone means there's little risk of dying, and no one is going to outpoint them. Fire is also quite good at killing off noobs in ctf, or gw.
I guess you didn't read the statement that I made about me being 9 STG with 49K HP and 200 immunity and still being 1 hit 20% of the time from crit chars. Nevertheless, you find me one server that has a team consisting of 2 or more fires that wins consistently and I will never EVER again post about how fire's in their current iteration have no place in this game. But you won't, because if they did then STG archers with +Final P-Attack would have a place, and they would actually do it better than the fires.

Edit: There must be at least 10 full +12s on the server and a minimum of 2 alliances. Anyone can win an event if you're the highest BP, whether you're a fire, an archer a ninja or a trojan, if no one else has the same BP as you, you'll always win. The same way you'll always win if there is not a team that is equally as geared.
Konker2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2015, 18:31   #21
XShinryuX
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 2,396
XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
I am here to comment that, a 9 STG 49k HP Tao CANNOT be one hit CRIC with only 30k+ cric.
Unless that one hit is passive like mortal strike, fatal spin etc.

Other wise not possible, if you say 35k+, I can still comprehend as possible, and even then barely.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2015, 18:45   #22
Konker2020
God
 
Konker2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 322
Konker2020 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
I am here to comment that, a 9 STG 49k HP Tao CANNOT be one hit CRIC with only 30k+ cric.
Unless that one hit is passive like mortal strike, fatal spin etc.

Other wise not possible, if you say 35k+, I can still comprehend as possible, and even then barely.
I said only ninjas were able to, and that's just because TFB does retarded damage. Every trojan now has like 34k attack.
Konker2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2015, 18:52   #23
XShinryuX
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 2,396
XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konker2020 View Post
I said only ninjas were able to, and that's just because TFB does retarded damage. Every trojan now has like 34k attack.
You sure ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konker2020 View Post
With 200 immunity 49K hp and 19K defense my fire died in 1 hit 20% of the time to any duke+ Trojan, or ANY full 2 sok ninja with 30k+ attack. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konker2020 View Post
I guess you didn't read the statement that I made about me being 9 STG with 49K HP and 200 immunity and still being 1 hit 20% of the time from crit chars.


This is what you said.
Notice you never mention cric and you mention trojan or ninja.
lol, even with cric Ninja STFB at 30k+ attack it isnt possible to die one hit lol
35k+ maybe but 30k+ I guarantee no.
With 9 STG and 49k HP, unless you aren't max bless ?
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2015, 00:15   #24
CommonSyn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 137
CommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond reputeCommonSyn has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to CommonSyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konker2020 View Post

Edit2: I made the decision to go SPG and be able to 2-3 hit kings if I dodged a hit, no matter how little the power ramp is on epic taos it will still be significant for me because I'm SPG, and given that I now take 130k crits from kings while every other class while full SDG takes only 70k, I should be able to 1 hit kings if they're not running antibreak with this update because I'm taking nearly double the damage with none of the offensive capabilities to counteract such fragility.
I asked this in your thread about fires , You said you could 2 hit kings as a spg fire and I asked to see this, At the time you said you were having server login problems, I understand that. Are you still having server login problems because I would like to see a fire tao 2 hit a king. The only problem I have with this is that fires are limited to how much break they can get without losing something in return, and then theres the limit of how much crit a fire can actually get while still having good m attack and hp.

If i remember correctly Jezzie only had 35k hp with jiang stages 5 and 9 both being crit instead of hp. And she had around 200 crit but most people on that server were running immunity I think.

Can I please see you 2 shot a king as fire?

The only fire that might be able to 2 shot a king as a fire is the.mofo with 42k m attack. He told me that he can crit break a king for a good amount, but it just doesn't add up at all to me, Most kings run very high immunity 180+ and fires with only 2 m strikes in jiang and purple chi m strike can get like 150 including the refinery items. How much anti to most people have from p7? I also am assuming that most people run anti on necky, but that's an assumption.

How much crit and break do you have? I don't think break alone is enough to kill without crit as a fire, SPG fires I've come to realize are useless without crit. If your running Max Hp, M-Strike, Break, M-Attack, in chi I imagine that you die 1 hit from anyone that can crit you.
__________________
Started playing originally at the end of 03 start of 04 under the name Midnight.

Last edited by CommonSyn; 03-28-2015 at 00:48.
CommonSyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2015, 02:02   #25
ghfdhhdf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,272
ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
You sure ?

This is what you said.
Notice you never mention cric and you mention trojan or ninja.
lol, even with cric Ninja STFB at 30k+ attack it isnt possible to die one hit lol
35k+ maybe but 30k+ I guarantee no.
With 9 STG and 49k HP, unless you aren't max bless ?
I still die with 9 stg and 55.5k hp

A ninja on my server crits me for up to 57k. Of course, most servers probably don't have a 39k attack ninja.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2015, 02:18   #26
Konker2020
God
 
Konker2020's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 322
Konker2020 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonSyn View Post
I asked this in your thread about fires , You said you could 2 hit kings as a spg fire and I asked to see this, At the time you said you were having server login problems, I understand that. Are you still having server login problems because I would like to see a fire tao 2 hit a king. The only problem I have with this is that fires are limited to how much break they can get without losing something in return, and then theres the limit of how much crit a fire can actually get while still having good m attack and hp.

If i remember correctly Jezzie only had 35k hp with jiang stages 5 and 9 both being crit instead of hp. And she had around 200 crit but most people on that server were running immunity I think.

Can I please see you 2 shot a king as fire?

The only fire that might be able to 2 shot a king as a fire is the.mofo with 42k m attack. He told me that he can crit break a king for a good amount, but it just doesn't add up at all to me, Most kings run very high immunity 180+ and fires with only 2 m strikes in jiang and purple chi m strike can get like 150 including the refinery items. How much anti to most people have from p7? I also am assuming that most people run anti on necky, but that's an assumption.

How much crit and break do you have? I don't think break alone is enough to kill without crit as a fire, SPG fires I've come to realize are useless without crit. If your running Max Hp, M-Strike, Break, M-Attack, in chi I imagine that you die 1 hit from anyone that can crit you.
Login issue is finally fixed, my character is partially disassembled at the moment so I don't 2 hit anymore but 3 hit is doable, all the kings on Basilisk run Immunity(logically) so when everything is setup I have an 80% break chance (115ish break) and anywhere from a 20% crit chance up to 70% depending on my opponents Immunity with 220 crit.

If I go into the Nemesis map and pop the pots I can replicate what happens when I'm linked, but I want full ultra linked and being unable to login for so long has put me far behind in terms of jiang quality so I had to do something irrational and break my character to make it better.

With me it is excuse after excuse because I always strive to be the strongest and there's always something in my way but if you wanna hop on sometime I can re-gear my fire and ** around with my guild just to show the damage even when ungeared. All 3 of the kings that were enemy transferred out because they got sick of losing every week to the same 7-8 people so there's not really any high priority targets for me anymore which is what made the choice even easier to go into builder mode.

In the future once I finish my classes this year I'm going prince and dropping all my break for final mattack though since the only king is my GL I don't have to worry about reaching anyone's BP if I'm 383. Between that and Epic tao I expect to be able to 1 hit just about anyone I lay my eyes on who isn't STG (and STG chars can't kill me)

Btw Jezzie peaked at 41k before a friend of the owner took over the char and disassembled her in attempt to make her full ultra with full epic mattack stages. IF shes ever completed she'll have 44k mattack, but at this point I stand closer to completion being unlinked in 7 stages than she does with 3-4 pages of rares to drop.
Konker2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2015, 02:28   #27
Promethean
Registered User
 
Promethean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Argleton, England
Posts: 3,926
Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
I still die with 9 stg and 55.5k hp

A ninja on my server crits me for up to 57k. Of course, most servers probably don't have a 39k attack ninja.
Yeah we had five ninjas with 39k attack on Light. Then Satan ran.
__________________
Retired on Storm server.
Promethean is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2015, 03:27   #28
XShinryuX
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 2,396
XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
I still die with 9 stg and 55.5k hp

A ninja on my server crits me for up to 57k. Of course, most servers probably don't have a 39k attack ninja.
30k+ and 35k+ =/= 39k
Seriously, if 39k I can comprehend, but 30k+ and 35k+ ?
I doubt so, but 35k+ might be possible, but 30k+ definitely no.

And lol, 39k Ninja is not that rare, I think on my new server got at least 3, Soling, Army and ElJefe.

But soling and army cannot cric me, so that leave ElJefe
But it won't matter anyway with my terrible ping and pot speed.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2015, 04:09   #29
ghfdhhdf
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 4,272
ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
30k+ and 35k+ =/= 39k
Seriously, if 39k I can comprehend, but 30k+ and 35k+ ?
I doubt so, but 35k+ might be possible, but 30k+ definitely no.

And lol, 39k Ninja is not that rare, I think on my new server got at least 3, Soling, Army and ElJefe.

But soling and army cannot cric me, so that leave ElJefe
But it won't matter anyway with my terrible ping and pot speed.
Yeah, most servers do not have 3 39k attack ninjas. And it only matters if they have high crit, making it even more rare.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2015, 06:44   #30
Xentheo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 556
Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XShinryuX View Post
30k+ and 35k+ =/= 39k
Seriously, if 39k I can comprehend, but 30k+ and 35k+ ?
I doubt so, but 35k+ might be possible, but 30k+ definitely no.

And lol, 39k Ninja is not that rare, I think on my new server got at least 3, Soling, Army and ElJefe.

But soling and army cannot cric me, so that leave ElJefe
But it won't matter anyway with my terrible ping and pot speed.
ghfdhhdf did mention a crit in the post, and you used the strongest char in the game as a counter-argument to them not being rare.

39k is rare, 40k is very rare and 41k is achievable by any 40k char if they choose to give up crit.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:59.


You Rated this Thread: