Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-24-2015, 11:18   #151
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
and Rachel you're like my favorite person on the forums.
eh??
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 11:24   #152
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
eh??
I think what he meant to say was: "I really really really really really really like you".

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 11:28   #153
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
I think what he meant to say was: "I really really really really really really like you".
i can't imagine why.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 12:46   #154
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decapitator View Post
PrinceKhaki plox, dont make me ask dagger ninja to show u how to tfb brow

yaya i am well aware i ****ed up that vid but thats a good thing, since u can see potting slow down when u hear the keys mashing slow down, i had a feeling sweetpea would come back with "thats macro, u are fake potting" you never know what to expect but ya still got the point across lawl
that's why it's important to show potting during pvp. if your hp goes up without pressing fkey for pot, then obviously that's macro.

have someone hold the cam lol.
Old 03-24-2015, 12:50   #155
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
Some of us have responsibilities . Cute how you think you have proved anything. You won an imaginary discussion with yourself proving that potting with 2 f-bar keys is faster than one f-bar key, seems like general knowledge to me but congrats mate, do you want me to give u a medal now?

Now that the irrelevant discussion is finally over, let's go back to the autopot used on Elnoop in the video posted by aimbot.exe.

Smaethin is a well respected member of this forum community and as well as a computer scientist. He has provided proof for the use of macro-potting in his posts which anyone can find on page 2. Now for the majority of the forum posters and readers this is more than enough. But you, as well as your El Noop botting gang and fan boys keep on persisting otherwise so I present to you the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKpUPL_dh94&feature=youtu.be

It's the same video as presented by aimbot.exe but slowed down 5x. Anyone can click pause/play and easily count the animations of HP pot which is about 10 average for every second on one f-bar key. Something which you so conviently chose to ignore, and went on and on about 2 f-bar keys lol.

Now as a bachelor student of medicine I could look up the time it takes for a neuron from the primary motor cortex to reach the limbs and so prove that it is humanly impossible to click 10 times in a single second on a single key with a single finger.

But what's the point really? I mean you are gonna continue going off-topic or coming with personal attacks as u have done consistently in the past and the fan boys are gonna keep cheering regardless of what is true.
Lmfao other than the fact that it is something any1 can do, which may or may not be a feature.. ur seriously special if u think someone cant press a key 10 times per second.

http://www.beatsperminuteonline.com/

Averages out ur keystrokes per minute..

Thats 19.35 presses per second.. cant be legit tho cause the neurons cant fire that fast right
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 12:51   #156
I.punch.bishes
Bishes :D

I.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond reputeI.punch.bishes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
Ask Bomb about the F-Bar, or Sicknazty, or Sinister, or Pain, its not a bug many people use it.
What is this bug you guys are talking about? Is it using two F-keys to pot or something else?

AHorriblePlayer

Aim not to miss
I.punch.bishes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 13:06   #157
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
that's why it's important to show potting during pvp. if your hp goes up without pressing fkey for pot, then obviously that's macro.

have someone hold the cam lol.
lol, any average player should be able to pot while clicking with a mouse, i was concentrated on keeping the camera on my fingers potting as well as the fbar showing, something am not used to, compared to potting while jumping. So i would actually be potting better during pvp..

Point of the vid was to show the scrub crying "no human can pot that fast by hand", and "2 fbars is nerfed", that he is a scrub who needs his life fruits, figures he goes all quiet now thou..

also for the "medical student" am just gonna leave this here :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_memory

Fb Vid

Last edited by Decapitator; 03-24-2015 at 13:35.
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 13:39   #158
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
also for the "medical student" am just gonna leave this here :http://thephenomenalexperience.com/c...-is-your-brain
This is not even related to what he said, but then again I don't think that you understand what he claimed.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 13:43   #159
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
This is not even related to what he said, but then again I don't think that you understand what he claimed.
check the other link what he claimed has nearly nothing to do with how potting would work anyway lawl

Fb Vid
Old 03-24-2015, 15:43   #160
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LOL you mean vids like this ? Thats nice 1 fkey going off and every 5 mins u manage to click the other one , When u are actually potting.. which is like 10 pcnt of the time lawl

just because u put pots on 2 fbars, does not mean u can use 2 fbar potting bud
You were having an imaginary discussion with yourself about 1 f-bar key potting being slower than 2 f-bar keys and u refered to me in the post. I stated that I already knew this and you disputed that. I provided evidence and now you are coming with your opinion on how well I executed this, which is all fine and well but it is as always irrelevent. Fact remains I proved you wrong.

Quote:
there was another vid posted on this exact thread, showing the exact same thing. and atleast 3 diffrent ppl have posted that its a bug, so no just because you dont know about it, doesnt mean "nobody has any idea".
So you conviently ignored my question as to how to reproduce this f-bar bug without the use of any illegal software. Because I did find a video in this thread that reproduced that exact same potting and the one who posted it said he used a macro for it.

Quote:
also, i dont even need to touch it, but your "medical school" needs to reevaluate their acceptance
Uhm okay cool story bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Guess goolging is too hard for you, because world champion button mashers can do more than that even over a prolonged period of time. You don't have to take my word for it though, just google it. You'll find many examples.
Well maybe you should do the googling for me since you seem to be an adept at it. Find me one where they have to hold the control key, mash 10 buttons per second and at the same time receive visual stimulation to which they have to respond to accordingly (aiming in-game etc.) and do so for the duration of 2 minutes or so. Anything else, and it is not comparable to the video and merely speculation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
Lmfao other than the fact that it is something any1 can do, which may or may not be a feature.. ur seriously special if u think someone cant press a key 10 times per second.

Averages out ur keystrokes per minute..
Thats 19.35 presses per second.. cant be legit tho cause the neurons cant fire that fast right
lol are you an idiot? Obviously you are using more than one key at a time.

Quote:
also for the "medical student" am just gonna leave this here :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle_memory
Quote:
check the other link what he claimed has nearly nothing to do with how potting would work anyway lawl
What the hell is this random link supposed to mean? Do you expect me to read your mind? If you want to discuss the workings of the brain with me that is fine but atleast make a statement.
Old 03-24-2015, 15:59   #161
xXSupernovaXx
David

xXSupernovaXx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You were having an imaginary discussion with yourself about 1 f-bar key potting being slower than 2 f-bar keys and u refered to me in the post. I stated that I already knew this and you disputed that. I provided evidence and now you are coming with your opinion on how well I executed this, which is all fine and well but it is as always irrelevent. Fact remains I proved you wrong.

So you conviently ignored my question as to how to reproduce this f-bar bug without the use of any illegal software. Because I did find a video in this thread that reproduced that exact same potting and the one who posted it said he used a macro for it.

Uhm okay cool story bro.

Well maybe you should do the googling for me since you seem to be an adept at it. Find me one where they have to hold the control key, mash 10 buttons per second and at the same time receive visual stimulation to which they have to respond to accordingly (aiming in-game etc.) and do so for the duration of 2 minutes or so. Anything else, and it is not comparable to the video and merely speculation.

What the hell is this random link supposed to mean? Do you expect me to read your mind? If you want to discuss the workings of the brain with me that is fine but atleast make a statement.
To this idiot guy. First, pull a gun trigger twice and press a button twice, tell me which one you can do faster idiot. Second, just because you suck the d and can't successfully get a good rhythm using 2 fbar keys to keep your hp up doesn't mean nobody can. GTFO of this thread, there's actual good players talking here. Ty.
xXSupernovaXx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 16:49   #162
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSupernovaXx View Post
To this idiot guy. First, pull a gun trigger twice and press a button twice, tell me which one you can do faster idiot. Second, just because you suck the d and can't successfully get a good rhythm using 2 fbar keys to keep your hp up doesn't mean nobody can. GTFO of this thread, there's actual good players talking here. Ty.
Lol so your entire argument is based on an assumption which is baseless and now you are getting mad. I get that there are macro users out there who might feel offended by my posts but I don't really give a ****. Atleast man up and admit it instead of coming with this obvious f-bar bug lie or just don't post at all
Old 03-24-2015, 17:15   #163
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol so your entire argument is based on an assumption which is baseless and now you are getting mad. I get that there are macro users out there who might feel offended by my posts but I don't really give a ****. Atleast man up and admit it instead of coming with this obvious f-bar bug lie or just don't post at all
Dude holy **** i thought u needed a potting lesson but u need an everything lesson based on that video... u put cool on ur fbar instead of setting a hotkey and open inventory to use mana pots? U sit down and reach all the way to f9 to activate zap skill?? do u realize u can right click skills on fbar to use them?? and did u actually slow down 2 chain with fatal cross and repeat it as if it was impressive... a 6 chain fatal cross when ur under 100 ping isnt impressive lmfao.
That's not normal fbing it's magictype, see my point is not even about how he aims but how his fb lands before you land which seems as if he's using coworker "disable range check" option but i have a question who is the other player?
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 17:41   #164
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Wow... how can you be that bad with that ping

I only approve the music used. FSN was a top notch anime.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 19:09   #165
Decapitator
Moe

Quote:

Uhm okay cool story bro.

all i have to say is... wow.. at least josh had the humility to stop posting, you just keep spouting idiocy.. am not even gonna bother with you, when you can play this game, come post on forums, till then stop crying and accusing others because of your lack of skill at a game.

Fb Vid

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: