Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-24-2015, 04:36   #136
Deathclaw
Soon

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtun View Post
I didn't say it was the only factor affecting the process, ofcourse there is more than just the time it takes to reach the muscle but as I said in the post there is no point in explaining and going through the effort of looking it up. Nice job twisting my words as usual DC
You might want to brush up your English comprehension skills then.

Quote:
Now as a bachelor student of medicine I could look up the time it takes for a neuron from the primary motor cortex to reach the limbs and so prove that it is humanly impossible to click 10 times in a single second on a single key with a single finger.
Your claim: It is impossible to click 10 times in a second on a single key with a single finger
Your "proof": Only the time that a signal of the neuron needs to reach the muscles (Actually you did not even write that but I give you the benefit of the doubt because you claimed to be a medical student lolol).

And yet here you are and still claim that you never said it was the only factor? Bro you clearly stated that the time alone would prove already that it is not possible. This is nothing but bs.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist

Last edited by Deathclaw; 03-24-2015 at 04:39.
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 04:47   #137
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
You might want to brush up your English comprehension skills then.

Your claim: It is impossible to click 10 times in a second on a single key with a single finger
Your "proof": Only the time that a signal of the neuron needs to reach the muscles (Actually you did not even write that but I give you the benefit of the doubt because you claimed to be a medical student lolol).

And yet here you are and still claim that you never said it was the only factor? Bro you clearly stated that the time alone would prove already that it is not possible. This is nothing but bs.
lol you done yet? I don't want to get off-topic again. I can understand why you interpreted it the way you did but I never meant to imply that it is the only factor affecting the process and so thanks for clearing that up.
Old 03-24-2015, 05:05   #138
Deathclaw
Soon

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol you done yet? I don't want to get off-topic again. I can understand why you interpreted it the way you did but I never meant to imply that it is the only factor affecting the process and so thanks for clearing that up.
Please stop with being dumb. You claimed that the time of signal ALONE would prove already that it is impossible to click 10 times/second. Other factors are irrelevant. Your argument was ONLY based on the time.

This being said people like you kinda reflect my experience with doctors. Fools everywhere.

Anyways as for this thread. I don't get why the servers wouldnt check the range prior to executing the attack. They have all data that they need to determine if the attack packet was sent legitimately or not. Apparently the devs are too lazy or not capable of fixing such simple issues. You simply don't trust the client. Software security 101.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 07:10   #139
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Could have been a bit faster at some points, but not bad
rachel plz, dont forget who taught u how to pot

Quote:
Some of us have responsibilities . Cute how you think you have proved anything. You won an imaginary discussion with yourself proving that potting with 2 f-bar keys is faster than one f-bar key, seems like general knowledge to me but congrats mate, do you want me to give u a medal now?

Now that the irrelevant discussion is finally over, let's go back to the autopot used on Elnoop in the video posted by aimbot.exe.

Smaethin is a well respected member of this forum community and as well as a computer scientist. He has provided proof for the use of macro-potting in his posts which anyone can find on page 2. Now for the majority of the forum posters and readers this is more than enough. But you, as well as your El Noop botting gang and fan boys keep on persisting otherwise so I present to you the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKpUPL_dh94&feature=youtu.be

It's the same video as presented by aimbot.exe but slowed down 5x. Anyone can click pause/play and easily count the animations of HP pot which is about 10 average for every second on one f-bar key. Something which you so conviently chose to ignore, and went on and on about 2 f-bar keys lol.

Now as a bachelor student of medicine I could look up the time it takes for a neuron from the primary motor cortex to reach the limbs and so prove that it is humanly impossible to click 10 times in a single second on a single key with a single finger.

But what's the point really? I mean you are gonna continue going off-topic or coming with personal attacks as u have done consistently in the past and the fan boys are gonna keep cheering regardless of what is true.
LOL. it was already stated x4, that 1 fbar potting is a bug. My vid was to prove it is possible to go that fast (since josh was crying at his potting being 1/5th that speed) , and dont act like u knew about 2 fbars scrub..

Quote:
And is autopot not a cheat/bot bro? Nikolai said in the other thread he 4 chained eljefe in EPK which would have killed any legit player.
its cute u think 38k chains can kill someone, point being you are just as bad as josh, now hop of his nut sack before eva catches you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
lols. was hoping youre going to show with one in pvp.
hard to do with only 2 hands, and a phone being held in 1 lol, it changes nothing thou.

Fb Vid

Last edited by Decapitator; 03-24-2015 at 07:51.
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 07:12   #140
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decapitator View Post
rachel plz, dont forget who taught u how to pot :P

LOL. it was already stated x4, that 1 fbar potting is a bug, my vid was to prove it is possible to go that fast, and dont act like u knew about 2 fbars scrub..

its cute u think 38k chains can kill someone, point being you are just as bad as josh, now hop of his nut sack before eva catches you.

hard to do with only 2 hands, and a phone being held in 1 lol, it changes nothing thou.
Hey you should try logging into this server called life.

Quote:
Could have been a bit faster at some points, but not bad
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh, I remember seeing you die in skill team pk to Poseidon. Those chains.
AzNtHuGsTa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 07:18   #141
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNtHuGsTa View Post
Hey you should try logging into this server called life.
deniel plz, youre jokes are more shyt then andrews, i thenk you shood log of that serv called life permanently

Fb Vid
Old 03-24-2015, 07:42   #142
xXSupernovaXx
David

xXSupernovaXx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Some of us have responsibilities . Cute how you think you have proved anything. You won an imaginary discussion with yourself proving that potting with 2 f-bar keys is faster than one f-bar key, seems like general knowledge to me but congrats mate, do you want me to give u a medal now?

Now that the irrelevant discussion is finally over, let's go back to the autopot used on Elnoop in the video posted by aimbot.exe.

Smaethin is a well respected member of this forum community and as well as a computer scientist. He has provided proof for the use of macro-potting in his posts which anyone can find on page 2. Now for the majority of the forum posters and readers this is more than enough. But you, as well as your El Noop botting gang and fan boys keep on persisting otherwise so I present to you the following video:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAW3dlTMv6g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKpUPL_dh94&feature=youtu.be

It's the same video as presented by aimbot.exe but slowed down 5x. Anyone can click pause/play and easily count the animations of HP pot which is about 10 average for every second on one f-bar key. Something which you so conviently chose to ignore, and went on and on about 2 f-bar keys lol.

But what's the point really? I mean you are gonna continue going off-topic or coming with personal attacks as u have done consistently in the past and the fan boys are gonna keep cheering regardless of what is true.
Naw. It's not impossible when it becomes second nature. This guy out shot a machine gun 1v1 for speed and accuracy on Super Humans. You telling me he used a macro to do that too mr medical student? You got a lot more to learn before anyone should hand you a degree. What are you? Pre-med? Aren't we all eh?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAW3dlTMv6g
xXSupernovaXx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 08:40   #143
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
LOL. it was already stated x4, that 1 fbar potting is a bug. My vid was to prove it is possible to go that fast (since josh was crying at his potting being 1/5th that speed) , and dont act like u knew about 2 fbars scrub..
Ya I totally did not know about 2-fbars Teach me more general knowledge, oh grand master of all CO! That being said though, it is funny how all of my old videos (same channel as slomovid) are using 2 f-bar keys. Some weird coincidence Lol'd

Quote:
I have no idea who eva is or why you are comparing me with josh but whatever.

Oh and about that 1 fbar potting bug, maybe nobody responded to that because nobody has any idea what you are talking about. What is this f-bar bug? Why is it that only ElJefe has it? How does one get this f-bar bug? Surely it is reproducable by legit players, as u claim ElJefe is. And above all: Why is he exploiting it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXSupernovaXx View Post
Naw. It's not impossible when it becomes second nature. This guy out shot a machine gun 1v1 for speed and accuracy on Super Humans. You telling me he used a macro to do that too mr medical student? You got a lot more to learn before anyone should hand you a degree. What are you? Pre-med? Aren't we all eh?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAW3dlTMv6g
So now ElJefe is a superhuman? Lol'd. This guy is taking the fan-boy stuff a bit too serious if you ask me

Also, the duration of the dude triggering 6 shots in 1 seconds is approx 0.17s per shot. The time in the video was 10 triggers per second, which is 1.7x as fast as your world champion example.

Aside from the time, it is also very suspicious how not at a single point the speed of HP potting goes down, it stays constant for the entire duration. If it was a human, you would expect a moment of concentration loss but there is none.
Old 03-24-2015, 08:59   #144
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ya I totally did not know about 2-fbars Teach me more general knowledge, oh grand master of all CO! That being said though, it is funny how all of my old videos (same channel as slomovid) are using 2 f-bar keys. Some weird coincidence Lol'd

I have no idea who eva is or why you are comparing me with josh but whatever.

Oh and about that 1 fbar potting bug, maybe nobody responded to that because nobody has any idea what you are talking about. What is this f-bar bug? Why is it that only ElJefe has it? How does one get this f-bar bug? Surely it is reproducable by legit players, as u claim ElJefe is. And above all: Why is he exploiting it?

So now ElJefe is a superhuman? Lol'd. This guy is taking the fan-boy stuff a bit too serious if you ask me

Also, the duration of the dude triggering 6 shots in 1 seconds is approx 0.17s per shot. The time in the video was 10 triggers per second, which is 1.7x as fast as your world champion example.

Aside from the time, it is also very suspicious how not at a single point the speed of HP potting goes down, it stays constant for the entire duration. If it was a human, you would expect a moment of concentration loss but there is none.
Ask Bomb about the F-Bar, or Sicknazty, or Sinister, or Pain, its not a bug many people use it.
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 10:06   #145
Decapitator
Moe

Quote:
LOL you mean vids like this ? Thats nice 1 fkey going off and every 5 mins u manage to click the other one , When u are actually potting.. which is like 10 pcnt of the time lawl

just because u put pots on 2 fbars, does not mean u can use 2 fbar potting bud

Quote:
there was another vid posted on this exact thread, showing the exact same thing. and atleast 3 diffrent ppl have posted that its a bug, so no just because you dont know about it, doesnt mean "nobody has any idea".

also, i dont even need to touch it, but your "medical school" needs to reevaluate their acceptance

Fb Vid

Last edited by Decapitator; 03-24-2015 at 10:14.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:16   #146
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Have already posted a link in forums to Josh's eepveepee account with him buying and selling items. I can post this again if he decides to come across all bleeding heart again. Np.

Two can play this game.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:23   #147
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

10 per second is quick, but a ton of people can do it, and some can do a good bit faster.
Quote:
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh, I remember seeing you die in skill team pk to Poseidon. Those chains.
Well, first of all, i was teasing. And second, i don't have to be good to see that it wasn't perfect. There's a few times you can see he mistimed slightly, and it went a bit slower than optimally. But yeah...i was just teasing. That's about as well as anyone will do if they know how to pot properly.

Quote:
Guess goolging is too hard for you, because world champion button mashers can do more than that even over a prolonged period of time. You don't have to take my word for it though, just google it. You'll find many examples.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 10:44   #148
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Well, first of all, i was teasing. And second, i don't have to be good to see that it wasn't perfect. There's a few times you can see he mistimed slightly, and it went a bit slower than optimally. But yeah...i was just teasing. That's about as well as anyone will do if they know how to pot properly.
I just felt bad for the guy. I hear he is getting dumped on in honor. and Rachel you're like my favorite person on the forums.
AzNtHuGsTa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 11:12   #149
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
this **** is so confusing so many off topic

so what y'all are saying is faraon is a botter we need better vidsters n there saying is josh is a noob he cant pot 1fbar or 2fbar

there is a 1fbar bug but knowing co its not a bug it is a feature

then we have the world record of button mashing and pvping on co
so many post i don't remember who y'all are saying is the champ of jumping potting 10 clicks per second why evading attack and stfbing ppl

what else did i miss?
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140

Last edited by tactics; 03-24-2015 at 11:15.
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2015, 11:15   #150
Decapitator
Moe

Quote:
I just felt bad for the guy. I hear he is getting dumped on in honor. and Rachel you're like my favorite person on the forums.
PrinceKhaki plox, dont make me ask dagger ninja to show u how to tfb brow

Quote:
yaya i am well aware i ****ed up that vid but thats a good thing, since u can see potting slow down when u hear the keys mashing slow down, i had a feeling sweetpea would come back with "thats macro, u are fake potting" you never know what to expect but ya still got the point across lawl

Fb Vid

Last edited by Decapitator; 03-24-2015 at 11:20.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: