Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-22-2015, 18:47   #91
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolai View Post
oh and yeah sure ; im sure we'd all love to see you pot by "your hands" chains by a ninja with high p atk, full sdgs, and gaping wounds on a pvp character, not a tank character of course.
u sure u can chain thou budd ? and just on jefe

Quote:
did you bother to check the video? faraon has less damage than me, notice how low his hp dipped several times during the encounter of fighting him whether it was 30k, or whatever, his hp was below 1/4th several times during the fight, but the speed at which the potting animation is going off is far from "normal" meaning that without whatever hes using to pot, be it a macro, or whatever, yes he would of died, as normal potting with one's hand is not that fast.
ill log tom and make a vid with ya , maybe u can stop crying autopot, as you use ur life fruits which is essentially just as cheap, if we did use autopots, too bad we dont, but u still use life fruits like a scrub

Fb Vid
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2015, 19:07   #92
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decapitator View Post

ill log tom and make a vid with ya , maybe u can stop crying autopot, as you use ur life fruits which is essentially just as cheap, if we did use autopots, too bad we dont, but u still use life fruits like a scrub
all talk while playing a game with edits, macros and cheats to ensure victory.
i hope its worth it bud. i feel accomplished it takes that much.
even better i can get someone who's "retired" to spend so much time here hehe.
oh ya, life fruits are part of the game, i didn't have to download them or change my files to get an advantage, something you camels know nothing about.
i have no need to cry, i already know all the methods taken to play against me with ini edits, hp macros, 6 stgs, etc. that's enough for me to know in the end, i have won <3

Last edited by Nikolai; 03-22-2015 at 19:11.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2015, 19:14   #93
xXSupernovaXx
David

xXSupernovaXx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
oh ya, life fruits are part of the game, i didn't have to download them or change my files to get an advantage, something you camels know nothing about.
Let me tell you the secret to potting. 1st you need to be skilled enough to focus on pressing keys and a mouse at once, seems like that's your first issue you need to work out. 2nd, hand placement. That left thumb to switch between space+ ctrl, ring finger on F2 middle finger on f3(potions), tfb on pinky F1, and twilight on F4 pointer finger. Then constantly press F2 and F3 while you use the other fingers to switch skills. Then you have your right hand for the mouse. You will need to practice moving your fingers fast, maybe find some ladies to practice on. They would appreciate it I'm sure. Good luck and hopefully you can not be a scrub in the future.
xXSupernovaXx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2015, 19:17   #94
xXSupernovaXx
David

xXSupernovaXx is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh and in case you can't tell by my forum joining date, I've been playing this game much longer than you so you should appreciate the advice.
xXSupernovaXx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2015, 19:48   #95
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i have no need to cry, i already know all the methods taken to play against me with ini edits, hp macros, 6 stgs, etc. that's enough for me to know in the end, i have won <3
Loool keep crying , let's do a recap
- oh no jefe has better stats than me and he's running stgs so my bugged hp don't give me a 1 hit advantage
solution : Eva please spend ur life savings to fix my chi

- damn it they so much better, must be botting
Solution: record jefe , out of botjail next day

- I can't pot for my life
Solution: life fruits + accuse everyone of using macro or w.e

enuff crying , you are trash end of story.

ps: retired was for my account, I still log to help friends all over co

Fb Vid

Last edited by Decapitator; 03-22-2015 at 20:03.
Old 03-22-2015, 20:10   #96
ßerze®k

ßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Loool keep crying , let's do a recap
- oh no jefe has better stats than me and he's running stgs so my bugged hp don't give me a 1 hit advantage
solution : Eva please spend ur life savings to fix my chi

- damn it they so much better, must be botting
Solution: record jefe , out of botjail next day

- I can't pot for my life
Solution: life fruits + accuse everyone of using macro or w.e

enuff crying , you are trash end of story.

ps: retired was for my account, I still log to help friends all over co

My channel
ßerze®k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2015, 20:38   #97
Six
Top Player

Six has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond repute
Wait so what are you all calling bugs? using 2 f keys at once? or putting pots on a certain f key
Sixinchsub
Warrior

Meteor-Thunder/Lucky7/Wildswan/Pheonix/BabyIcey/Eternity/SummerWind/
Thunder

I dare you to try and melee me.
Six is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2015, 20:58   #98
progamer6
The Prog

progamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond reputeprogamer6 has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQPppTK7mFc
how moe got so good at potting

but really..potting with 2 fkeys is pretty easy
190+ immune
55k+ hp
much more work to do xD
progamer6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2015, 21:37   #99
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

are you going to put a camera that will show your hands?
Old 03-22-2015, 23:50   #100
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
What the heck are people doing that using a macro lets them pot faster? I get exactly the same speed using a macro on 1 key as i do by just holding the key down. Manually using 2 keys with the right timing is the fastest as far as i can tell.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2015, 00:00   #101
DennabTogi

DennabTogi has a reputation beyond reputeDennabTogi has a reputation beyond reputeDennabTogi has a reputation beyond reputeDennabTogi has a reputation beyond reputeDennabTogi has a reputation beyond reputeDennabTogi has a reputation beyond reputeDennabTogi has a reputation beyond reputeDennabTogi has a reputation beyond reputeDennabTogi has a reputation beyond reputeDennabTogi has a reputation beyond reputeDennabTogi has a reputation beyond repute
Let's focus on the important things here.

1. Faraon should be banned. This video is ridiculous:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
Lol right.... This video got rejected saying there wasnt enough proof.
100 pcnt legit brah.
Anyone who denies that isn't an obvious bot is either a liar or a Vidster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
How does this take away from Senpai's main man Faraon botting his ass off and it being denied? But the piss poor video of me get approved because a skill soul? TQ needs to take a look at this vidster thing.
Agreed.

Nikolai even admits that Faraon is using client edits:

Quote:
take a min look at that faraon video ***8230; you mean him using an ini edit + auto clicker
2. How does Nikolai chain ElJefe "faster than Faraon does" if Nikolai admits that Faroan uses ini and autoclicker?

Quote:
I chain him faster than faraon does, but they can simply pot the damage off since they use auto **** to stay alive.
Wanna rephrase? Or did your ego just let slip that you bot brah?

3. Apparently 2 fbars is a revolutionary new way to pot?

Quote:
I also play with around 40 ping, and can smash my button as fast as I can with 1/5th of the potting speed animation that he has in his videos. I have over 60k+ hp and can't pot decent chains of damage with 1fkey let alone 2fkeys due to the potting speed being so slow after TQ's change before.
Seriously where the **** have you guys been!? 2fbars is win.

4. Nikolai thinks he's a champ but he doesn't show up for any events

Quote:
5. Eva had better bring me some bleach on Wednesday otherwise I'm going to be pissed. I'm serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Say hi to Eva from me. Can you also tell her to bring some more bleach when she comes on Wednesday?

+12 backsword
+12 cap
+12 prom
+8 brace
+8 bag
+6 boot
+7 crop
+8 tower
+8 fan
+8 steed
DennabTogi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2015, 04:08   #102
ßerze®k

ßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond repute
That's not a bot what faron using thats just ini edits but everyone gonna start getting jailed using that soon

My channel
ßerze®k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2015, 05:25   #103
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
I have already sent the video of faraon to our technicians. If it is proved that he used any bot or edits, we will surely give him the desired penalty.
Old 03-23-2015, 08:03   #104
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Wasn't an edited ini already being botjailed for like several years ago? How in the world is that still around.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2015, 08:40   #105
Decapitator
Moe

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
I have already sent the video of faraon to our technicians. If it is proved that he used any bot or edits, we will surely give him the desired penalty.
If they don't see it, they should resign, also your vidsters need to learn what's legit and wats not, I have seen the stupidest vids approved, and the most obvious declined (such as that vid of faroan)

Fb Vid

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: