Old 02-28-2015, 10:51   #1
SAMCRO

SAMCRO is on a distinguished road
Question Waters out here what are your stats

So i was wondering what are the stats of water in other servers let me know if you use scythe,backsword or knife and if its permanent or not.
SAMCRO is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2015, 19:57   #2
roflzinternets
kakarot

roflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond reputeroflzinternets has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to roflzinternets
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMCRO View Post
So i was wondering what are the stats of water in other servers let me know if you use scythe,backsword or knife and if its permanent or not.
epic bs might change things up, though, the knife might be hard to replace 'Tournament wise'. Knife needs perm soul for immunity bonus, though a high level knife does give good hp regardless, also ranged attack, bit tricky path hands down best though.

Scythe is good too, but less hp then knife? any1 know?
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=736259
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=733598
LOVE SONNE,Xang, FreshLeeBaked, annd SunnySkyy!
"tl;dr
Some people like to play support classes, some people like to play damage dealing classes. You're welcome.
P" - Promethean
roflzinternets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2015, 22:37   #3
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by roflzinternets View Post
epic bs might change things up, though, the knife might be hard to replace 'Tournament wise'. Knife needs perm soul for immunity bonus, though a high level knife does give good hp regardless, also ranged attack, bit tricky path hands down best though.

From what I remember scythe at 140 is 5.5k and knife is 8k
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2015, 23:00   #4
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i wouldnt even put it down to the HP tbh, its all in that 6% immunity. inb5 ghdhsdfhshf comes and gives the "correct answer". but for me, i would only recommend the knife if that immunity is essential to keep you above your oppositions crit. in most other cases that 2.5k HP is not worth
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2015, 23:25   #5
Karyn
iR Lysa

Karyn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond reputeKaryn has a reputation beyond repute
Knife is superior unless you're running a antibreak build and need the BP. Also knife is only really the best at +12.

Knife is also way more expensive compared to scythe and BS.
Server = Colombus / Faith
Crystal player for 10 years.
--------------------------
<3 Katrina, one of my bestest friends in the world =D
Ma bishes n nubcakes <3: Dave, Gary, Chelle, Trancie, Ryan, Doug, Kim, Rachel, Jedica

Cyber bullying needs to stop. Now.
RIP sweet Rachel <3
Karyn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2015, 23:32   #6
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Roughly:

51k hp
180 immun
180 counter
whatever the highest def you can get on a water tao is without gold cup - permed p7 dragonsouls for tao gear

Basically gave up with jiang as it pisses me off too much. Could get 55k hp relatively easily by switching counter for mp in stage 1 and then finishing the HP stages without touching chi.

Currently using a perm p6 scythe. I have a p6 knife as well which I have lent to a friend (she has 61k hp and 190-195 immunity), but the scythe is marginally more helpful as I am a duchess so I can take advantage of relatively high counter. The knife is a one-handed weapon so you will lose BP if you equip it (but this is partially offset by having even higher hp).

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflzinternets View Post

Difficult to hit anyone with the knife as water taos have no agility/all hp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
From what I remember scythe at 140 is 5.5k and knife is 8k
Yep, that's about right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
i wouldnt even put it down to the HP tbh, its all in that 6% immunity. inb5 ghdhsdfhshf comes and gives the "correct answer". but for me, i would only recommend the knife if that immunity is essential to keep you above your oppositions crit. in most other cases that 2.5k HP is not worth
The extra immunity and hp can be the difference in team pk tourneys. Top epic ninjas can only crit 55k or so with STFB. I think the third ring of TD will still kill 60k hp waters though if crit.
Old 02-28-2015, 23:50   #7
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
My stats are:
55381 hp
184.4 immunity
12248 def
5046 - pdmg
49% bless
Using a perm p6 140 knife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
Nah, i agree, the immunity is generally the biggest benefit. The hp can sometimes be critical to surviving, especially against some of the strong ninjas that are around, but most of the time it probably is not. Although most waters are not 380+ bp, so they do not really lose anything by using knife anyway, since they are not likely to die to anyone lower bp than them anyway.

Last edited by ghfdhhdf; 03-01-2015 at 00:04. Reason: just got an ultra hp lol
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2015, 00:01   #8
SAMCRO

I dont understand how some waters have that much hp, for the immunity i understand since the knife give bonus.
I have 46,308 hp(p6 bag used) and i got all my jihang epic and ultra for the stage 5 and 9(total:11,100 hp) and also i have 90points in spirit but i think im gonna remove it since i made a max mp stage in my jihang but not sure that will make a big difference.
Old 03-01-2015, 00:52   #9
~~mizzbehave~~

~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~mizzbehave~~ has a reputation beyond repute
This water I build since August /2014 , she just reached 140 on Valentine . Jiang Immu still yellow, and jiang HP is fixed . Full P7 soul, and +12 knife lvl 137

HP: 60002
Defense : 17755
Anti : 163
Immu: 186
Final P Dmg : 5139.

So hoping to fix her Immu jiang then it will be 195 immu

Last edited by ~~mizzbehave~~; 03-01-2015 at 00:54.
~~mizzbehave~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2015, 02:24   #10
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone here have godly water stats -.-
I will post mine, if I can access the game haha.
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-01-2015, 09:54   #11
ßerze®k

ßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond reputeßerze®k has a reputation beyond repute
62.5k hp missing 4k in jiang
200 imm no chi ranks

My channel
ßerze®k is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2015, 01:56   #12
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
My water has 30k hp, about 50 immunity and 30 counter with full -1% and full spg
So pro

Might make a few people feel better about their water after seeing those previous stats lol
Old 03-02-2015, 08:13   #13
SAMCRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
My water has 30k hp, about 50 immunity and 30 counter with full -1% and full spg
So pro

Might make a few people feel better about their water after seeing those previous stats lol

it make me feel better but im still jealous from those who have like 55-60khp lol im using bs im hoping to get arround their hp when i get myself a decent kniferolleyes:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: