Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-27-2012, 06:43   #196
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Interesting that you can farm act 2 inferno with those items. At least 4 of them are just magical items and at least one 1 rare item has ****ty stats.
demon hunter is the best solo class. There are a few ... ahem ... overpowered skills only few know about. Namely the jagged spike spam as I call it. Basically, you can place a snaring trap (slows enemies) on the ground that also does 45% of your weapon damage. The trick is, they are stackable and the damage has no diminishing returns. Place 5 on eachother (=max) -> 225% weapon damage per second, get the passive that extends trap duration (becomes like 15 seconds), or the one called cull the weak, adding 15% more damage to each of your trap. grab the bombard skill & stun nades for stunlocking enemies onto the traps, and grab the passive called sharpshooter. The trap deals damage based on the damage you had when you put the trap. With sharpshooter you can improve your critchance to 100%, resulting in that damage figure being way higher, almost close to double. So yea, I have 35.000 damage at my peak, which means I deal 78750 damage per second as long as they are on the traps. So yea, elites with 1.5m hp see their end pretty fast. Yea I die sometimes, but that's part of the job. Not to mention I don't "farm" hard. My money comes from the AH. Why would I care for farming money at the moment?

When the markets flunk and my way of making money is gone, that's when I'll buy gear. Gears will be cheap when said market flunks and I can go over into farming higher acts because I'll be walking around in awesome gear.

Yeap I got it all figured out. Basically you could say I am one of those people that won the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
I think he meant 'hit the lottery' as in he gained such a great item name. Who wouldn't want to have bracers with a retarded name like 'Denial Denial'?!

I bet all his items have +200 dexterity and +20 damage on them except for the bracelets, and his bow is 1200 dps or something, seeing he has over 7 million he can easily afford a high dps weapon.
Indeed, I meant the name. As in, blizzard probably threw 50.000 words in a pool and it picked the same one twice.

And yea, most of my items have high dexterity values. I usually use items that have dex/vit on them. My bow for instance has 140 dext, 132 vit, bunch of other stats and 800 dps. I don't need more dps at the moment with the aforementioned trick. I still have another passive that throws my damage up by 20% and items with higher dps are way too expensive at the moment for what they are.

Either way, I spammed 3 stats. Dex, Vit and resist to all elements. The only 2 elites that could possibly annoy me are latchers and those fast burrowed f*ers. But I know one thing, demon hunters are pro's in keeping distance. So screw melee resist and armor mwhaha.

Last edited by ~*panda*~; 05-27-2012 at 06:49.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2012, 07:34   #197
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
^ I don't know if this post won the game but it won this thread

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2012, 07:51   #198
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
demon hunter is the best solo class. There are a few ... ahem ... overpowered skills only few know about. Namely the jagged spike spam as I call it. Basically, you can place a snaring trap (slows enemies) on the ground that also does 45% of your weapon damage. The trick is, they are stackable and the damage has no diminishing returns. Place 5 on eachother (=max) -> 225% weapon damage per second, get the passive that extends trap duration (becomes like 15 seconds), or the one called cull the weak, adding 15% more damage to each of your trap. grab the bombard skill & stun nades for stunlocking enemies onto the traps, and grab the passive called sharpshooter. The trap deals damage based on the damage you had when you put the trap. With sharpshooter you can improve your critchance to 100%, resulting in that damage figure being way higher, almost close to double. So yea, I have 35.000 damage at my peak, which means I deal 78750 damage per second as long as they are on the traps. So yea, elites with 1.5m hp see their end pretty fast. Yea I die sometimes, but that's part of the job. Not to mention I don't "farm" hard. My money comes from the AH. Why would I care for farming money at the moment?

When the markets flunk and my way of making money is gone, that's when I'll buy gear. Gears will be cheap when said market flunks and I can go over into farming higher acts because I'll be walking around in awesome gear.

Yeap I got it all figured out. Basically you could say I am one of those people that won the game.
Few? You must be kidding. Almost every build for inferno uses caltrops + jagged spikes. And almost every build uses sharpshooter. Especially after the smokescreen nerf.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2012, 08:45   #199
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Few? You must be kidding. Almost every build for inferno uses caltrops + jagged spikes. And almost every build uses sharpshooter. Especially after the smokescreen nerf.
Probably. But if you know the build, why question if I can farm act 2?

And yea of course everyone uses jagged spikes. If you are a demon hunter, you should know by now that it is probably one of the most OP skills.

With "few" I meant the stunlock jagged combo. And no, not many people use that. Jagged yea, but not the stunlock part. And with all the effort I put into writing that wall, that is the only thing you can comment on?
Old 05-27-2012, 08:51   #200
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

And yea of course everyone uses jagged spikes. If you are a demon hunter, you should know by now that it is probably one of the most OP skills.

With "few" I meant the stunlock jagged combo. And no, not many people use that. Jagged yea, but not the stunlock part. And with all the effort I put into writing that wall, that is the only thing you can comment on?
It means he agrees with the rest.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2012, 10:01   #201
king-ju
Weedator !

king-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond repute
Diablo is so cool XD !
DH lvl 40 soon :x

Selon que vous serez puissant ou misérable, Les jugements de cour vous rendront blanc ou noir. J. de la Fontaine
king-ju is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-27-2012, 12:30   #202
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I43GU...eature=related
Old 05-27-2012, 22:23   #203
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Your screenshot simply says **** gear and too bad for act 2, even if you use OP skills. Sorry but this simply seemed to be a lie especially because you are a liar.
Computer Scientist
Old 05-28-2012, 05:55   #204
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

what? Are you freaking kidding me? You see one gear piece and you say my gear is too bad? Are you even questioning I am in act 2?

Because seriously, no matter what I say, you call me a liar.

What's next, I'm not even the guy in the screenshot? I don't play diablo? I don't have a computer?

Wake the f* up dude. I farm from the start of act 2 up to zoltan kulle. Can you please share which enemies would do me in? Seriously, which enemies in that part would do a demon hunter with 1.6k dexterity, 1.2k vitality and 600 resist to all elements & 40k dps in. You seem to be so wise, please do share. I mean, you know better than me right?

Why don't you show us your character, how godly geared it is and how much money you have while doing it.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:14   #205
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
what? Are you freaking kidding me? You see one gear piece and you say my gear is too bad? Are you even questioning I am in act 2?

What's next, I'm not even the guy in the screenshot? I don't play diablo? I don't have a computer?

Wake the f* up dude. I farm from the start of act 2 up to zoltan kulle. Can you please share which enemies would do me in? Seriously, which enemies in that part would do a demon hunter with 1.6k dexterity, 1.2k vitality and 600 resist to all elements & 40k dps in. You seem to be so wise, please do share. I mean, you know better than me right?

Why don't you show us your character, how godly geared it is and how much money you have while doing it.
All he does is google everything. He's just gonna google up an image from Diablo III and say it's him.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 06:54   #206
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:

Im not the one that claimed that he played the full version of d3 weeks before the release, which was in fact a lie.
Computer Scientist
Old 05-28-2012, 06:55   #207
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
All I want to say is, they spent 12 years to make a game, and this is what they came up with?
Blizzard, I am disappoint.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 07:27   #208
king-ju
Weedator !

king-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond reputeking-ju has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
All I want to say is, they spent 12 years to make a game, and this is what they came up with?
I am sure they will read ur post

Selon que vous serez puissant ou misérable, Les jugements de cour vous rendront blanc ou noir. J. de la Fontaine
king-ju is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 08:14   #209
F(x)
Legendary

F(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond reputeF(x) has a reputation beyond repute

Rustle. Rustle. Rustle.

Dem jimmies.

Won
F(x) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 08:15   #210
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
The actual implementation started in 2005..
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: