Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-03-2015, 03:56   #1
Vantha

Vantha is on a distinguished road
Help. I can't log in to any server.

Can't log in to any server. Just gets stuck on "Logging into account server".

I reset my internet router for 1 min, uninstalled client, reinstalled, downloaded new patch to overwrite, tried it on a different computer but still doesn't work.

Servers: KingdomWar, Ryee, DragonWar_EU.
Vantha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2015, 18:18   #2
mstorms01

mstorms01 is on a distinguished road
Angry Also unable to log into any server.

I am also unable to log into any server for the last 5 weeks. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the client 3 times. I have tried manual update patching all 3 times. Nothing works. TQ seems to be either IGNORING the problem, or has finally decided to kill the game all together. I even contacted customer service by email twice in those 5 weeks and never even got an automated reply! I think these guys are stringing us along. It's sad, because I've supported the game since open beta of version 1.0 and spent over $3000.00 in real money to support the game in the last 10 years. This is how TQ Digital honors us for our loyalty.
I for one will NEVER (and I mean as long as I live) again support ANYTHING that TQ Digital has anything to do with. Even if they are a 3rd or 2nd party contributor to the title, NEVER AGAIN. I have uninstalled the game and will no longer try to log in or even THINK about playing again.

-Wingnut, Nature/Snowfall
Old 03-02-2015, 22:46   #3
sethnzen

sethnzen is on a distinguished road
i just love the non existent tech support too, I looked at my tickets, and ones from 2-3 years ago have still not even been addressed, wtf is wrong with tq. were their ****ing meal ticket, the paying customer, and they cant even help us, I literally just went out tonight and bought a 700$ laptop JUST SO I COULD PLAY CONQUER, since they refuse to offer tech support on how to get CO running on a comp with Ubuntu. and was planning on buying a bulk cp pack to celebrate being back on CO, was gona have met drop partys and everything I was soo ****ing excited.... and this ****, same non logging into server bs I got with the used laptop I got at a pawn shop last week. so tq cant tell me its my comp, ive tried it on 4 diff ones now, spent almost 1000$ on laptops just to try and play, and these ****s cant even help anyone out, im soo mad right now.
looks like im not the only one with an issue logging into the server.
and also!!! what happened to ZERO.
is CONQUER gona just disappear like ZO did?!
id post an icon but there isn't one for how pissed I am right now
sethnzen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: