Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 34 votes, 4.65 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2014, 09:43   #376
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by grave_digger View Post
Autopatch finally works for me.

Are you guys ever going to release the new activity system, or are you saving that for the Windows people? Same goes with the "Way With Heroes" system. I've got some weird green exclamation mark on my screen and a black text box that says "Complete the challenge to be a super hero" that I can't activate in any way and won't go away.

I'm gonna help you guys program. Here are the steps:

1. Think of new idea
2. Code the new idea
3. Test the new idea (...on the Mac client)
4. Fix the new idea (because you guys aren't gonna get it right the first time)
5. Test the new idea again
6. Release the new idea

Follow these steps and you'll piss of way fewer people
crap, mine is still crashing, even after rebooting pc and reinstalling the game

edit: lol, and after trying at least 20 times over the course of the day, suddenly it patches

Last edited by PsAiKoW; 11-11-2014 at 10:57.
PsAiKoW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-13-2014, 09:54   #377
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
YAY, new quest with free sdg and db and more for all dragonwarriors..
except not for mac >.<

makes u wonder if they ever test things on mac before releasing something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Wf...ature=youtu.be
Old 11-17-2014, 21:52   #378
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
YAY, new quest with free sdg and db and more for all dragonwarriors..
except not for mac >.<

makes u wonder if they ever test things on mac before releasing something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Wf...ature=youtu.be
It's supposed to be updated on the Mac client by now.

If it's still not working on the Mac client, please shoot me a PM here, and I'll follow up on the lead here.

P.S. It's not just for all the Dragon Warriors, everyone can get something decent out of it.
Old 11-18-2014, 00:10   #379
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Will. View Post
It's supposed to be updated on the Mac client by now.

If it's still not working on the Mac client, please shoot me a PM here, and I'll follow up on the lead here.

P.S. It's not just for all the Dragon Warriors, everyone can get something decent out of it.
Yes, tower assension quest was fixed and works fine now, thx

Btw, u mean other class can join it too? Because site said:
the first class oriented event, Game of Death - Tower Ascension, will kick off. The Game of Death Captain will show up in Twin City (313,295), and every Dragon Warrior can talk to the captain to participate in the event.

Last edited by PsAiKoW; 11-18-2014 at 00:14.
PsAiKoW is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2014, 01:25   #380
.Will.

.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute.Will. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes, tower assension quest was fixed and works fine now, thx

Btw, u mean other class can join it too? Because site said:
the first class oriented event, Game of Death - Tower Ascension, will kick off. The Game of Death Captain will show up in Twin City (313,295), and every Dragon Warrior can talk to the captain to participate in the event.
Nah, I just meant if it works on the Mac client for the Dragon Warriors. haha.

Cause it was kind of delayed to be updated on the Mac client.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:20   #381
Kakashi^^

Kakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond repute
So I just got a New Macbook Pro today, 13 inches. Downloaded co and it installed correctly but when I log un, the client is kinda fckd up, buttoms and menús are not where theyre sipposed to be. Cant clic in some part of the screen either. Any solution to this?
Old 11-25-2014, 07:54   #382
Wizar

Wizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud ofWizar has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi^^
So I just got a New Macbook Pro today, 13 inches. Downloaded co and it installed correctly but when I log un, the client is kinda fckd up, buttoms and menús are not where theyre sipposed to be. Cant clic in some part of the screen either. Any solution to this?
Quote:
So I just got a New Macbook Pro today, 13 inches.
That's your fault.
Old 11-25-2014, 08:04   #383
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi^^ View Post
only 2 options..
1: learn to live with all the bugs
2: boot to windows

ps: big surprise, gold cloth quest not working and mount/garm not visible..
Old 11-25-2014, 16:19   #384
Kakashi^^

Kakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizar View Post
That's your fault.
Quote:
only 2 options..
1: learn to live with all the bugs
2: boot to windows

ps: big surprise, gold cloth quest not working and mount/garm not visible..
Lol problem solved, just had to load the client again. And yeah I guess that a lot of bugs are waiting for me.
Old 11-26-2014, 19:15   #385
ecksean2
ecksean

ecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond reputeecksean2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ecksean2 Send a message via Yahoo to ecksean2
so there's a new patch out for mac finally, but the link is broken

awesome job TQ

full double
EcK§ean: 130>131>140 water>water>water 372 max bp
~PeekaBoo~ 130>130>140
EcKHAVoC 130>130>140 water>water>water 368 max bp
£minem 130>130>134 water>warrior>pirate
ChubackaWater 110>130 water>water

first +10 Hossu fixed p7 on sunshine

Eternity>Sunshine
ecksean2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2015, 04:45   #386
NickSchilder

NickSchilder is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Login Rewards CO

Login reward windows are empty!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2015-01-22 om 13.42.39.jpg
Views:	1326
Size:	414.4 KB
ID:	150378  
NickSchilder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-30-2015, 04:11   #387
thamajickwan

thamajickwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to thamajickwan Send a message via Yahoo to thamajickwan
I would settle for a full screen resolution -.-
Old 02-04-2015, 03:43   #388
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

Quote:
Originally Posted by thamajickwan View Post
I would settle for a full screen resolution -.-
Wouldnt full screen just make everything bigger without seeing more?
opposed to unlocked res where u can see more of the map :/
Old 02-21-2015, 05:43   #389
AiSixx
Meow

AiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond reputeAiSixx has a reputation beyond repute
Can we finally get these things fixed?

- When you click on the bulletin button and press the x to close it, you get logged out.
- When you log in and then get dc, you have to close the client and re-open to log in otherwise it doesn't show guild name.
- When you are wearing a garment and change your hairstyle it still shows the old hairstyle, you have to take off the garment and put it back on to see the new hairstyle (everyone else can see the new one I believe).
- Cant type in friend chat without having a specific persons name selected.
- The chat thing that automatically stores peoples names doesnt seem to like names with characters so mine is filled with AOOASEQEEQE and weird symbols and they cant be deleted.

And it's all in how you mix the two, and it starts just where the light exists, it's a feeling that you cannot miss and it burns a hole through everyone that feels it.
AiSixx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2015, 07:48   #390
Chaotic99

Chaotic99 is on a distinguished road
Won't Load past Game Server

I have just been trying to get back on to CO lately and I can't get the client to load past "connecting to game server". Every time i reach this screen it brings me back to the login screen saying the game was disconnected. I have tried download and redownloading the client and patches but nothing works. Im on the OS X.
Chaotic99 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: