Old 12-07-2011, 14:38   #1
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Lol Shaquille you baddie

Recording Sanad with an edited map, doesn't that mean your video will be denied?
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2011, 14:39   #2
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Haha what a moron.

The hypocrites on this server. ;(
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2011, 14:55   #3
D M
Banned

D M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by esloc03 View Post
Recording Sanad with an edited map, doesn't that mean your video will be denied?
Shaquille didn't recorded, he quit since summer, as I told you, low iq guy. I recorded him, and yes edited map is denied. But most of the vidsters approved so bb.

Didn't you said you don't care about Sanad, also you've said you don't know him?

Why does it bother you anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post
Haha what a moron.

The hypocrites on this server. ;(
Well, you guys keep whining abt everything. BTW Danny still in jail np bro

Point is, if I record some botter, you guys gonna be mad as hell against me. But letting you guys bot around should be ok?

No, that isn't the reality.

(I'm sure you guys will reply negative, but yes, can't help it)

Quote:
Nomad says:
i wanna play on the poopsex server be plus 12
Egy's :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YsSINT75c

Botjail list :
??Marshel?? [ Aimbot ]

**Dam** [ Autolevel ]

!!MaSSari!! [ Aimbot ]

marshel [ Aim Bot ]

All in a row

Last edited by D M; 12-07-2011 at 15:00.
D M is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2011, 15:04   #4
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by D M View Post
Shaquille didn't recorded, he quit since summer, as I told you, low iq guy. I recorded him, and yes edited map is denied. But most of the vidsters approved so bb.

Didn't you said you don't care about Sanad, also you've said you don't know him?

I don't, if he wants to bot then he can, not my problem. I just found it funny that you were retarded enough to record someone with an edited client lololol. I mean wow bro, when will you stop cheating? Constantly botting in AC for DBs so you can sell them for $. You are bad, are you that desperate for money you need to bot on Conquer to make it? Wouldn't surprise me, as you're known for being the biggest retard on Royalty_EU. You aren't Shaquille? I think I've said 1,000 times I will call both you and your "brother" the same person, you use him as an excuse just like Lezim does "It wasn't me, it was my brother." You're somehow this perfect person who doesn't bot and your "brother" is the one who bots, lol yeah right. You've been botjailed loads for aimbotting, auto hunt/loot, banned for botting/selling DBs irl and now you've recorded someone with an edited client. Oh my. Do I have to say more?
Old 12-07-2011, 15:09   #5
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Point is, if I record some botter, you guys gonna be mad as hell against me. But letting you guys bot around should be ok?

When did I say I was mad at you for recording him? Sanad already has the cps ready to get out of botjail, none of us care.
Old 12-07-2011, 16:00   #6
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Lol really josh and danny are that retarded to bot on other people accounts?.. sigh get a social life x,x
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2011, 16:09   #7
AshThePharaoh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Lol really josh and danny are that retarded to bot on other people accounts?.. sigh get a social life x,x
What???? I'm kinda sure Sanad will admit it's him LMAO wtf are you smoking?
Old 12-07-2011, 16:35   #8
esloc03
Banned

Quote:
Lol really Lezim has 5 friends on Facebook and is talking about a social life.
Old 12-07-2011, 17:45   #9
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
It was Sanad, it was danny, it was josh any difference? all the same incompetent botters

Danny you still raging about my "visual appearence digital friendlist" on fb? At least 5 more then a social lifeless being like you boy. Ask yourself this, does 24 hours pass before you login to co? Or wait lets make it easier 12hours that includes sleeping during the night
Old 12-07-2011, 17:51   #10
esloc03
Banned

Quote:
:--------------------------------((((((
Raging? I'm telling you facts, you have 5 friends on Facebook, lol. You lied about your name so nobody would know what a no-lifer you really are.

COD, CO, COD, CO, COD, CO. Am I missing anything?
Old 12-07-2011, 17:57   #11
MithosX
Banned

Quote:
Raging? I'm telling you facts, you have 5 friends on Facebook, lol. You lied about your name so nobody would know what a no-lifer you really are.

COD, CO, COD, CO, COD, CO. Am I missing anything?
Bad botter trying to change the fact that he doesn't bot ;D I wonder how your buttbudies are still trying to get your second main account out of botjail.

I still find it quite funny, makes me giggle.
Old 12-07-2011, 18:21   #12
esloc03
Banned

Quote:
Bad botter trying to change the fact that he doesn't bot ;D I wonder how your buttbudies are still trying to get your second main account out of botjail.

I still find it quite funny, makes me giggle.
Giving you facts about your life is me trying to change the fact I don't bot? Lol alright. I think we all know I don't aimbot, apart from you and Shaquille . But then again, we all know you two are baddies, Shaquille bots and sells DBs irl and you've been botjailed about 50 times for aimbot/auto-level etc.
Old 12-07-2011, 21:26   #13
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Playing Call of Duty and private servers 24/7 doesn't make you less nerdy, nerdface.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2011, 10:20   #14
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

you made a thread in community, asking if the thing in that vid was aimbot. EVERYONE apart from matt said "no, it is not aimbot". When will you finally stop whining like a little nerd, and play the god damn game?

I feel sorry for the people still playing this farce. They came to this server to get away from the egy's that qq aimbot every 5 seconds, and then they end up with you guys, who QQ even harder.

This is just beyond sad. no really, it is.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2011, 04:15   #15
D M
Banned

D M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond reputeD M has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don't, if he wants to bot then he can, not my problem. I just found it funny that you were retarded enough to record someone with an edited client lololol. I mean wow bro, when will you stop cheating? Constantly botting in AC for DBs so you can sell them for $. You are bad, are you that desperate for money you need to bot on Conquer to make it? Wouldn't surprise me, as you're known for being the biggest retard on Royalty_EU. You aren't Shaquille? I think I've said 1,000 times I will call both you and your "brother" the same person, you use him as an excuse just like Lezim does "It wasn't me, it was my brother." You're somehow this perfect person who doesn't bot and your "brother" is the one who bots, lol yeah right. You've been botjailed loads for aimbotting, auto hunt/loot, banned for botting/selling DBs irl and now you've recorded someone with an edited client. Oh my. Do I have to say more?
Funny **** you lost in your own fairy tale!
Selling dbs for $ irl? Your life has been so bad you accuse me of your little life.

I stuck with the question: Why don't you agree the facts about you, and stop telling lies about others?
PS. As I said again, Shaq quit since summer. Can't your brain don't save that little of memory ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
you made a thread in community, asking if the thing in that vid was aimbot. EVERYONE apart from matt said "no, it is not aimbot". When will you finally stop whining like a little nerd, and play the god damn game?

I feel sorry for the people still playing this farce. They came to this server to get away from the egy's that qq aimbot every 5 seconds, and then they end up with you guys, who QQ even harder.

This is just beyond sad. no really, it is.
Why you still bother dude? You don't even exist anymore since you not a part of the **** what's going on.

Also, what thread you talkin' abt?

Quote:
Nomad says:
i wanna play on the poopsex server be plus 12
Egy's :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-YsSINT75c

Botjail list :
??Marshel?? [ Aimbot ]

**Dam** [ Autolevel ]

!!MaSSari!! [ Aimbot ]

marshel [ Aim Bot ]

All in a row