Old 11-20-2011, 09:57   #1
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
A message from my friends.

They wanted to get introduced to the forums aswell, I think we all know them in-game by now, so here goes:

Hi, I am BladeMaster.

I am very happy to be joining this server and have played for 8 years. I actually invented Fastblade.

I have already got a guild called 'IamBladeMaster' and my friends Dr.Katana and ProfessorBeads are becoming quite strong.

I spend my days in BladeIsland, protecting it from invaders and litterbugs. I try to keep it peaceful and do not encourage PK in my Islands. I also own BladeCity and have recently Built a palace known as BladePalace in the area formerly known as market. Business will continue as usual but i had to fire LadyLuck, and replace her. It is wrong for Women in my palace not to put out. Yes, this means no one is in Danger of being pked or being thrown out of my Palace.

Please do not speak badly of BladeMaster, Dr.Katana and ProfessorBeads in what was formerly known as WorldChat but is now known as BladeChat.

If you want to challenge me in a duel you have to show mastery of all elements of this game involving melee. This means you must Beat ProfessorBeads in a Palm duel, and Dr.Katana in a tfb duel, This wont be easy. Then to show your mastery of the Blade you must beat both again but this time with FB. People who use SS will not be able to partake in this, only FB. If you manage to beat that Gauntlet of seriously skilled Generals, you will be allowed to kill Blademen, kill 300 of them and you will be allowed to challenge BladeMaster to a duel.

Now Dr.Katana wrote something about himself that he would like to share. As you all know, he is my general and the leader of the BladeArmy and BladeClinic (As he is a Doctor). He is madly in love with violetta and I am sure she is warming to him, as he is a lovegod. She even revived him today in BladeWar(formerly GuildWar). And has been with many many women, however none make his heart ache like violetta, I must say that i am quite weak for Irelia aswell. None can resist the BladeMaster, so i'm sure I will be succesful.

I must also introduce ProfessorBeads, He thought the HeadAbbot everything he knew for a price of a lump sum of 3 Bulks of DBs. No one knows Beads like ProfessorBeads and that includes anal beads. He can tell you when beads first came into use, but he is difficult to talk to, as his study of beads drove him clinically Insane. But if you try to understand, he can be very enlightening, Some say he thought the Great Buddha, who is not as great as the great ProfessorBeads. ProfessorBeads has loved many women, due to his unique talent of loving them by looking at them. However he has not found a potential suiter in this realm yet, Clearly he needs someone who is as nuts about Beads as himself. He is a great Diplomat, and could take candy from a child while making the child feel good about it, without any guilt.

I must list the things I hate on the world of BladeOnline(Formerly known as ConquerOnline). I hate arragont people coming to BladeIsland and acting like they own the place, when clearly it is BladeIsland, these arrogant people shouldnt even exist anymore these days as I thought we lived in an equal society in BladeOnline where no one is better than anyone else. I hate people trying to troll me, why cant they be more normal and act like themselves? it is terribly annoying. I hate the colour purple it reminds me of BladeVomit. I hate littering in my cities. I hate self-proclaimed pros who claim they are the best without actually fighting the best or accepting challenges, I hate people who are all gear but no idea like +Criminal+ (formerly known as Moscow). I hate people who Hate BladeMaster and all he stands for, BladeMaster is the best, the Master of the Blade and a valuable ally and a fair man.

Gods of the Blade,Katana and Beads shine down on BladeMaster, Dr.Katana and ProfessorBeads, we have a mission to achieve. Of course it will be easy

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

IpwnU is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2011, 10:12   #2
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my god, the nerdiness makes me angry inside
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2011, 10:34   #3
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! View Post
Oh my god, the nerdiness makes me angry inside
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2011, 10:35   #4
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
what?

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2011, 11:05   #5
CookiesShudBeMe

CookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond reputeCookiesShudBeMe has a reputation beyond repute
You owe me 5 minutes of my life back, and I will collect.
CookiesShudBeMe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2011, 13:38   #6
Katsu

Katsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond reputeKatsu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CookiesShudBeMe View Post
You owe me 5 minutes of my life back, and I will collect.
^
Old 11-20-2011, 15:21   #7
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Haters.

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

IpwnU is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2011, 21:54   #8
Skald
Joker

Skald is on a distinguished road
Yeah he is there. I see him on world chat or on CP chat everyday and he makes me laugh of nerdiness :P
Old 11-20-2011, 22:16   #9
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
I read. Every, single, word.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 01:26   #10
doorntje

doorntje is an unknown quantity at this point
lollllllllll he is funny
doorntje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 03:07   #11
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by doorntje View Post
lollllllllll he is funny
If you by funny mean ****ing stupid, yeah.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 06:48   #12
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
I don't get it

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 07:16   #13
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
I don't get it
Means you haven't logged in Royalty_EU and haven't seen the world chat.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 07:28   #14
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Lol what an idiot.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2011, 08:41   #15
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
lol retards, ****ing up world chat with their constant spamming.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: