Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 07:13   #1
chadchadchad

chadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond repute
What the hell have you done TQ?

Well. you can't WWK + Tripple, that's like the most important skill monks have, and you have to be a good PVPer to master this skill, yet you have took it away, thats like taking away fast blade for tro, or herc.

You can't VIP Teleport when shackled, i understand that and i agree with it.

You can't unshackle shackled people... what the hell is that about? THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF TRANQUILITY IS TO DISPELL ABNORMAL STATUSES ON PLAYERS !!

FIX THIS? WHAT YOU DONE?
Old 10-20-2011, 07:59   #2
M.§cofield
I am FREE

M.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond reputeM.§cofield has a reputation beyond repute
hahah oh TQ
M.§cofield is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 08:22   #3
esloc03
Banned

esloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond reputeesloc03 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadchadchad View Post
Well. you can't WWK + Tripple, that's like the most important skill monks have, and you have to be a good PVPer to master this skill, yet you have took it away, thats like taking away fast blade for tro, or herc.

You can't VIP Teleport when shackled, i understand that and i agree with it.

You can't unshackle shackled people... what the hell is that about? THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF TRANQUILITY IS TO DISPELL ABNORMAL STATUSES ON PLAYERS !!

FIX THIS? WHAT YOU DONE?
1. Lol retard, WWK + melee was the easiest thing ever. Not hard to do.

2. That was obviously a mistake as they fixed the bug of players using Soul Shackle to interrupt a players training in the Training Ground.
esloc03 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 08:30   #4
AshThePharaoh
Banned

AshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond reputeAshThePharaoh has a reputation beyond repute
WWk + Meele was indeed over powered.

But TQ should have gave warning, or maybe do something to let you trade monk gear for ninja/tro gear.

Soon they'll probably take away fb and ss from tros, revive and azure from waters and tfb from ninjas.
AshThePharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 08:40   #5
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post

But TQ should have gave warning, or maybe do something to let you trade monk gear for ninja/tro gear.

Soon they'll probably take away fb and ss from tros, revive and azure from waters and tfb from ninjas.
And all these skills will be added to the new Pirate class #38 (Y)
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 08:44   #6
ntdript

ntdript is on a distinguished road
the TQ is doing that monkers end?

else does not matter TQ, which is ninjs takes the bots in the game ..... and that was that way once CONQUER, the game is completely off course and that is to be the monk with the 2sec waiting to give a tripliatack, I'm stopping the play, because I will not spend time in my life selling my items that this monk +12, the TQ will return to class that I want? I think not, because the TQ opinion or ask more of us play!
ntdript is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 09:38   #7
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshThePharaoh View Post

They dont give warnings and dont make announcements because TQ programers are:

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 09:47   #8
ACE_Shooter
Pro Man K?

ACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond repute
So basiclly tripple is useless now in pvp if im reading this right?Which was like one of the only ways you can kill people with high bp,Such bs.

Its not like my opponent is gonna stay in one spot so I can just run up and tripple him....Such a BS patch,Monks so **** now....Low ass attack/Cant unshackle people....Cant even use your BEST skill anymore.**** this.I depeneded on the tripple for a 27k hp trojan which is like THE ONLY WAY to kill him,he puts off a regualr melee and tripple.Hell now all I can do is rp him for 18k.WOOPDEDOO.....

Proud GL Of ReSt|In|PiEcEs

385 Bp Pirate (Ràváge) Guild Leader of Perfect Nemesis
League Of Legends: WetPixels Wins:1260/Loss:500
(currently working on my Rank elo)Highest Elo:1410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi18 View Post
As conquer falls to its knees, to breathe it's last breathe. An arrow to pierce their flimsy defense system, real gently you could hear a whisper from the mouth of tq, lamisto they said, lamisto.
ACE_Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 09:50   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Thread contains b*tch and whine.
First community bawwws that monk is OP, now community bawws that monk is NOT OP.
The unable to unshackle part is kind of stupid.
Aside from that, i see TQ did a lot of fail today, according to the forums.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 09:52   #10
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE_Shooter View Post
So basiclly tripple is useless now in pvp if im reading this right?Which was like one of the only ways you can kill people with high bp,Such bs.

Its not like my opponent is gonna stay in one spot so I can just run up and tripple him....Such a BS patch,Monks so **** now....Low ass attack/Cant unshackle people....Cant even use your BEST skill anymore.**** this.I depeneded on the tripple for a 27k hp trojan which is like THE ONLY WAY to kill him,he puts off a regualr melee and tripple.Hell now all I can do is rp him for 18k.WOOPDEDOO.....
Trojan is not even a problem when it's compared to stg tao. 23k hp and I only ss/fb it for 21k max (gold prize, stig). With monk, (no stig/gold prize) ss it for 14-15k. Fack this. Nerf TAO! they still zap my ass for 2-3k even with stg!
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 09:55   #11
ACE_Shooter
Pro Man K?

ACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond repute
They basiclly took the best part in pvp away...Tripple,It compensates for there low ass attack/hp....Now they are completley ****,Tripple is useless now in pvp...Whos gonna stand still for 3 secs and not move for a tripple to go off?NOONE. Yay for trying to wwk a same bp trojan and cant kill him but he 1 dragonwhirls me woooo.

I want hemp to tell me if this **** was just bugs and will be fixed or this is how its gonna be,if this how its gonna be im folding my cards.

Proud GL Of ReSt|In|PiEcEs

385 Bp Pirate (Ràváge) Guild Leader of Perfect Nemesis
League Of Legends: WetPixels Wins:1260/Loss:500
(currently working on my Rank elo)Highest Elo:1410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi18 View Post
As conquer falls to its knees, to breathe it's last breathe. An arrow to pierce their flimsy defense system, real gently you could hear a whisper from the mouth of tq, lamisto they said, lamisto.
ACE_Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 09:58   #12
littleboy654

littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
lol we got like 50pct of the people complaining, when a class is OP... we get the other 50pct of the people who were affected when the class is nerfed...

There is never gonna be a class that is perfect therefor there is always someone out there that is unhappy.

Solution: Quit hhhh
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 09:59   #13
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
i have to agree that TQ killed the only thing i saw good in monks

in suggestion forums people asked for a new pvp style. what did TQ finally do right? making a melee class. i wouldnt have thought of it myself and i doubt any of you would

unfortunately they hid that good idea behind even more bad. wwk goes completely against what it was originally designed to do by the tq designers. it was supposed to be a support skill that stunned players and dropped archers for others, its what it was designed for. unfortunately they made it almost as powerful as a normal attack meaning you could kill with a support skill. its like making stig do 85% melee damage.

the melee itself was the only original thing i saw in monks and i think only wwk needed to be fixed. too bad they "fixed" the wrong thing
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 10:00   #14
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Now, what to do to kill tao? they r back to op as hell now.
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 10:01   #15
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleboy654 View Post
lol we got like 50pct of the people complaining, when a class is OP... we get the other 50pct of the people who were affected when the class is nerfed...

There is never gonna be a class that is perfect therefor there is always someone out there that is unhappy.

Solution: Quit hhhh
You don't understand. It's like they removed ability to wield warriors their shield. What purpose would a warrior have if he cannot have the best defense?
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: