View Poll Results: Individual prizes for each member in a team in skill and teak PK tournaments?
Yes, everyone should be entitled to a prize when the team wins 18 58.06%
No, only the team leader should get the prize. 13 41.94%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2011, 21:47   #1
Fumika

Fumika is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Items for each team member in team and skill PK tournaments

Have you ever been screwed over in the team and skill PK tournaments? I know I have. A player promises equal share divided up between the party and once the tournament is over he/she grabs the prize and loges out . This happens and it sucks that other players cannot be trusted today.

Getting screwed over can be counter acted by either attempting the tournaments solo or joining with a friend. But then again friends can be dicks, and you can only solo if you have amazing equipment & brass balls(confidence).

But I say make the prizes go to each player in the team not only the team leader. So that every member in the team will get there own individual prizes for there participation. So that fights over fairness or being screwed over can be eliminated.

For the people who are confused I will show an example.
If your team got top 8 in the 100 to 110 skill team pk tournament each player in the team would get three endurance books, one party exp pack, three lottery ticket packs, and one skill book pack.
Fumika is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 22:02   #2
Khev

Khev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumika View Post
Have you ever been screwed over in the team and skill PK tournaments? I know I have. A player promises equal share divided up between the party and once the tournament is over he/she grabs the prize and loges out . This happens and it sucks that other players cannot be trusted today.

Getting screwed over can be counter acted by either attempting the tournaments solo or joining with a friend. But then again friends can be dicks, and you can only solo if you have amazing equipment & brass balls(confidence).

But I say make the prizes go to each player in the team not only the team leader. So that every member in the team will get there own individual prizes for there participation. So that fights over fairness or being screwed over can be eliminated.

If your team got top 8 in the 100 to 110 skill team pk tournament each player in the team would get three endurance books, one party exp pack, three lottery ticket packs, and one skill book pack.
The only way this would make sense is if each member of the team would get that set items assuming that they get the rank. So if you solo'd it and got top 8, you would get the same items as a person in a team of 5 in top 8.

I assume that's what you're trying to get at.
Khev is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2011, 22:43   #3
doggy
Banned

doggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond reputedoggy has a reputation beyond repute
So if a 300bp person lets 2 noobs join and they win, everyone gets 1\3 of the price...

That would make alot of people excluded from the teams and of the chance to receive a handout price together with the xpballs gained from winning.
doggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 02:57   #4
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
It's called teaming up with your friends.

unless... oh...
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 10:42   #5
Fumika

Smile Key word is team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
The only way this would make sense is if each member of the team would get that set items assuming that they get the rank. So if you solo'd it and got top 8, you would get the same items as a person in a team of 5 in top 8.

I assume that's what you're trying to get at.
Bingo, Its called team pk tournament for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy View Post
So if a 300bp person lets 2 noobs join and they win, everyone gets 1\3 of the price...

That would make alot of people excluded from the teams and of the chance to receive a handout price together with the xpballs gained from winning.
No, each team participant that gains a place would receive there own individual prize separate from the rest of the team. A set amount per person. I put an example for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
It's called teaming up with your friends.

unless... oh...
The problem with that is that you would have to have a diverse selection of friends all spanning multiple levels who participate in most of the tournaments, are on often, and ones that you know you can trust. But its not impossible to accomplish all of that .
Old 10-20-2011, 10:50   #6
WeeZy.F

WeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond repute
What if 4 players in the team die instantly in every round and the remaining player solo's it to top 8

Surely he/she should get the bigger share rather than everyone getting a piece for not doing anything

He or she ends up getting screwed over?

Royalty :

<|Vendetta|>
<|Exalted|>
EightFold
Neil
WeeZy.F is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 12:33   #7
Rezz

Rezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

sorry you have ****ty friends and ****ty people on your server. I go to team / skill PK each week with same people and never have issues with splitting prize equally

Rezz - Arch-Arch-Arch-Nin-War-Arch-Monk-Monk-Monk - 130 - 133 - 137
301 (306) BP (with Mentor)
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 131Ears Perm P2 DS -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 134 Necklace -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 132 Beads -1 dmg (x2)
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 67 Arch Coat Perm P2 DS -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 129 Boots -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 136 Ring -1 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc STG Fan -1 dmg
Super +7 2-Soc RGG Tower -1 dmg
Steed +6
Super +6 Riding Crop -1 dmg
Gourd -1 dmg
Rezz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 15:44   #8
Fumika

Unhappy Reading is hard for some people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeZy.F View Post
What if 4 players in the team die instantly in every round and the remaining player solo's it to top 8

Surely he/she should get the bigger share rather than everyone getting a piece for not doing anything

He or she ends up getting screwed over?
Then that player picked a ****ty team. But the items are not shared everyone gets there own prizes. I put an example for a reason.
But you do have something going for you. Maybe the prizes should be divided up by the players skills rather then all going to the team leader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezz View Post
sorry you have ****ty friends and ****ty people on your server. I go to team / skill PK each week with same people and never have issues with splitting prize equally
I have to say ya. I have no idea why but in the Snow white server there are so many players who tend to be jerks.
Old 10-20-2011, 18:16   #9
DSAicey

DSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond reputeDSAicey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Then that player picked a ****ty team. But the items are not shared everyone gets there own prizes. I put an example for a reason.
But you do have something going for you. Maybe the prizes should be divided up by the players skills rather then all going to the team leader.

I have to say ya. I have no idea why but in the Snow white server there are so many players who tend to be jerks.
If think you are worth more then you get then why dont you make a team by yourself? .......Noone wants to join cause you are useless?
DSAicey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 18:48   #10
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~
WatWarTro

~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't had too much trouble myself, of course I always team with just the core people I trust. Only thing I wish that would make it easier if it was given out in a way that could be split easier. Splitting up 2 500 study point books to 5 people came down to people buying dragon pills for the others to make the points even... lol, but it made it work

Team with people you trust, and only them

Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ears +2500 hp
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 ring
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 neckie
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 psn blade
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 armor
Super +12 sdg sdg -7 p6 boots
Super +12 stg stg -1 fan
Super +12 sgg sgg -1 tower
Super +12 -1 crop
Steed +12 Frostbite
Taekwondo Uniform -1
Dual Fishing Poles - 1
IcePhoenix -1
Miraculous Gourd -1
~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 18:58   #11
Fumika

Unhappy Fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSAicey View Post
If think you are worth more then you get then why dont you make a team by yourself? .......Noone wants to join cause you are useless?
It not on the line of usefulness, at this point in time I am an archer so I am useful for hitting enemies from a distance to stop tros ninjas, and monks from recovering stamina. Its more on the lines of everyone makes there own team because they want the prize for themselves. I have never seen 5 on 5 battles in the team or skill pk tournaments because no one trusts each other to distribute the prizes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
I haven't had too much trouble myself, of course I always team with just the core people I trust. Only thing I wish that would make it easier if it was given out in a way that could be split easier. Splitting up 2 500 study point books to 5 people came down to people buying dragon pills for the others to make the points even... lol, but it made it work

Team with people you trust, and only them
Teaming with a friend, a person in your guild, or someone you know you can trust will always be the best way. But the flaw is what if none of them participate in team or skill tournaments.

Last edited by Fumika; 10-20-2011 at 19:04.
Old 10-22-2011, 19:00   #12
~Glams~

~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute
I will have to vote no...the bulker who always win will just join their noob and win 3-4 times the prize for themself...on my server its already bad, a group of about 6-7 person always win every damn tourny in every lvl range. They already control our whole server..dont give them more db income

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
TQ has a reputation to uphold.
~Glams~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2011, 19:53   #13
Khev

Khev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond reputeKhev has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Glams~ View Post
I will have to vote no...the bulker who always win will just join their noob and win 3-4 times the prize for themself...on my server its already bad, a group of about 6-7 person always win every damn tourny in every lvl range. They already control our whole server..dont give them more db income
So what's the difference between doing what you say they're going to do, and them soloing it for all the prizes anyways?
Old 10-22-2011, 20:58   #14
~Glams~

~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute~Glams~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khev View Post
So what's the difference between doing what you say they're going to do, and them soloing it for all the prizes anyways?
well the point of the suggestion is giving same prize to everyone...if they solo it they have less db income and etc but if they fill up their team with their noob its a maximum of 25 dbs they would win considering they'd win the 130+ elite pk

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
TQ has a reputation to uphold.
~Glams~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-22-2011, 22:41   #15
Khev

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Glams~ View Post
well the point of the suggestion is giving same prize to everyone...if they solo it they have less db income and etc but if they fill up their team with their noob its a maximum of 25 dbs they would win considering they'd win the 130+ elite pk
No, I don't think that's what OP is suggesting. I think hes suggesting that, if you read my first post in this thread, the current prizes are reduced by 1/5.

For example. First place for 130+ team pkt is 5 lotto ticket packs, 10 modesty books, 5 dbs, 5 super torts, 5 skill prof packs, 5 10k horse racing packs, 5 class 5 money bags, and 5 weap accessories.

OP is suggesting that we split that up evenly among 5 places, so it would be 1 lotto ticket pack, 2 mod books, 1 db, 1 super tort, 1 skill prof pack, 1 10k horse racing pack, 1 class 5 money, and 1 weap accessory. Each member of the team of first place of 130+ team pkt would get what was listed in the last sentence. If there were two people, each individual would get the same thing as say a team of 5.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: