Old 10-17-2011, 11:52   #1
chadchadchad

chadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond repute
Hemp, We want answers. CTF. (And you shall receive)

Greetings,

A little concern has crossed my Conquer gaming life over the past week, originating from your infomation about the Cross Server Capture The Flag event.

The first thread you updated on your official website concealed the following infomation:

''The guilds that win the first 3 places on their own servers will be granted the opportunity to fight with opponents from other servers''
This means that there will be 3 rounds of normal CTF, and the 3 guilds that come ranked 1st in each of the rounds, will be granted the opportunity to fight the opponents on the Cross Server Capture The Flag.

In the 2nd thread you posted on your official site, it contained the following infomation:

''NOTE: The servers that rank 1 to 7 in Saving the Tree will gain all the guilds on these 7 servers a chance to participate in the Cross-server Capture the Flag tournament! Fight for your server, NOW!''
Okay, so us as customers and experienced gaming players understood this. We had to get as many points on the Saving The Tree quest as possible, and the top 7 servers with the most points would qualify for the Cross Server Capture The Flag contest, and the 3 guilds that win 3 rounds of the normal CTF out of these 7 servers would be granted the opportunity to the finals.

And in the 3rd piece of infomation you revelaed, it contained the following infomation:

''so only the top 3 guilds in the Capture the Flag Contest of each server will be qualified to compete in the Cross-server Capture the Flag Contest''
So in this piece of infomation, you are now saying that EVERY server has the opportunity to compete in this event, however in the previous infomation you said only the top 7 servers who got the most points in Saving The Tree were granted the access.

Now.. Me and many other players in my server and on the forums have spent our Saturday and Sunday weekend getting as many points in the saving the tree contest, to ensure that our specific servers will get in the top 7 with the most points, and qualify for this event. However, if you are now saying that EVERY server is able to participate in the qualifying stages for this event, then you have completley demolished us as players our weekend, and have gave us miss leading infomation, which could be deemed as blackmail, due to you optimising the quests popularity.

We want answers.

When will you reveal the top 7 servers which got the most points in the Saving The Tree contest?

Thankyou.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:12   #2
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
hmm... why top 7?

aren't there 8 places in CTF?
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 12:51   #3
Dark101010

Dark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond repute
well TQ employees are not the brightest as we may know. Their announcements are very complexing... There hasn't been anymore info on this besides that.

For example if every server participate if it's only 1 map? Consider how crowded that be if saving the tree rule is implemented. 7 x every guild per server lol.

If top 3 guild goes in.. still be very crowded. 3 from each server ... and there are like what over 50 servers?

If multiple maps are used... how to draw which server versus which server if you consider How OP Beta servers are like dragon server... on our server only 5 +12 people lol

How does nobility apply???

Many questions are STILL UNKNOWN. The October 25th DATE will be prolongue. Im sure of it... . Past result showed many failures among server vs server events.
Dark101010 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2011, 13:04   #4
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
hmm... why top 7?

aren't there 8 places in CTF?
yea, but maybe TQ has a guild they want to try out lol...

team TQ hhhhhhh would be a team of trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2011, 01:12   #5
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
im sure they meant within each group and maybe it is only for top 7 in save the tree
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2011, 01:19   #6
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I've requested that there be an announcement made with the rules clearly laid out, but I'll go ahead and post it up here, too.

The 7 servers that gain the most points in the tree event are the servers that will have the top 3 CTF winners moving on to the cross server competition. It does NOT include the remaining servers who did not make the top 7 from the event.
As for the list, it will be posted up either tomorrow or the day after. We're going through all the event data, now.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2011, 01:27   #7
musicsilence

musicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond reputemusicsilence has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
As for the list, it will be posted up either tomorrow or the day after. We're going through all the event data, now.
Looooolz. That must be hard. I mean, several dozens servers, each taking 1-2 minutes to check .. wow.. is almost 1-2 h.

Take it easy guys, don't stress yourself out. We need you in good shape and abilities to design new bright features.

stupid "frauded dbs" ban solved, lost my mood tho
musicsilence is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2011, 01:32   #8
Dark101010

Dark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond reputeDark101010 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I've requested that there be an announcement made with the rules clearly laid out, but I'll go ahead and post it up here, too.

The 7 servers that gain the most points in the tree event are the servers that will have the top 3 CTF winners moving on to the cross server competition. It does NOT include the remaining servers who did not make the top 7 from the event.

WHY wasn't this vital piece of information in the announcements -.-
Dark101010 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2011, 05:22   #9
WeeZy.F

WeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond repute
Have I got this right, servers that did NOT take part in this watering tree event cannot do Cross Server Capture the flag?

Royalty :

<|Vendetta|>
<|Exalted|>
EightFold
Neil
WeeZy.F is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2011, 05:36   #10
sin411
Super ***e

sin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond reputesin411 has a reputation beyond repute
Well thats total BS this information was not made available till almost last minute.
Quote:
Originally posted by ™¤VeYrOn¤™
You make as much sense as a squirrel on crack.
Eternity
Sin_Bunny
tro-tro-tro-arch-tro-nin-nin-nin-monk-war-fire
130-132-134

Currently ranked 5th on the top KO board for my server.
http://co.rank.91.com/enzf/ko.aspx

I deliberately spell words wrong. Call me out on it.
sin411 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2011, 08:01   #11
nuttydude
Noob eater

nuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

At least we now have a confirmation of TQ's failure once again. And like someone already said, why wasn't this piece of vital information revealed earlier?

Better off scrapping this event, like it probably will be anyway.
Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
"You think you got lag? Look at Jesus, it took him three freakin days to respawn. So dont complain about lag."
Quote:
Originally posted by LordSesshomaru
you know you play to much conquer when...
you punch a random dude in school and say "sry pk was on"
Quote:
Originally posted by RoCk~On
As long as you don't pull her panties off and find 2 dragonballs.
nuttydude is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2011, 09:49   #12
chadchadchad

chadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond reputechadchadchad has a reputation beyond repute
Nah guys.

TQ Released the infomation about you having to get as many points in the Saving the Tree on many threads on their site... you can't say they ''failed'' to release vital infomation, they released this infomation before the event was even stated.

However, where i was coming from, is that after releasing this infomation, TQ then said that every server was able to participate.. so i was confused, but now Hemp has assured us that it is via the 7 servers with the most points from the tree.

TQ Do fail at times.. but i have to agree with hemp, they did release infomation about the Tree on many occasians, before the quest even started. So i guess it's your lack of understandment? Or.. failure to read the official site.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:44   #13
nuttydude
Noob eater

nuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond reputenuttydude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It does NOT include the remaining servers who did not make the top 7 from the event.
Since when did TQ release this part? Looks like you're the one that fails to understand.
Quote:
"You think you got lag? Look at Jesus, it took him three freakin days to respawn. So dont complain about lag."
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-18-2011, 10:50   #14
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttydude View Post
Since when did TQ release this part? Looks like you're the one that fails to understand.
wow read the site noob o.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-18-2011, 10:55   #15
nuttydude
Noob eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
wow read the site noob o.o
Lol, read the site yourself before you even question me.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: