Old 10-02-2011, 02:42   #1
NighTmare~
The Pker

NighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond repute
Get better GMS TQ who actualy know how to catch fkin bots

Lol if i make a fkin video and you cant tell whether he botting or not then what will it prove if you are that retarded vigina. everyone on our server kos him anyways cuz they all know he bot, just because he vip means he got better rights?

robert:
I would like to speak with a gm please."botter" needs to be stopped

Welcome robert! Your request has been directed to the GM department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call. If the conversation intermits suddenly, please reconnect later. Would you please take a look at our Customer Support Center at:https://account.91.com/common/services.html to see if any of our self-service options can help during the waiting period.

Call accepted by operator Gina. Currently in room: Gina. Recently we have been experiencing problems with our Live Support connection, and has led to some players being disconnected with the GMs or not being able to get connected. To help continue ensuring our players will receive the help they need, we would like to have you simply wait a few minutes and call back, continue writing out your issue on HD (if you are currently in a room with a GM that has disconnected) which will be replied to in an email, or you can email your question to service@conqueronline.com and we will reply back as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and cooperation!

Gina:
Welcome to the Conquer Online Help Desk. You are speaking with Gina. How may I help you?

robert:
hi gina

Gina:
Hi, nice to meet you here.

robert:
FunnyKilaBoy , this person has been botting for months

robert:
and still does

robert:
in pka

Gina:
Is your server Dark?

robert:
yes

Gina:
OK, I'm coming.

robert:
he uses two fold blade

robert:
when he see u he will dc

robert:
i hope u saw that fight

robert:
see that?

Gina:
Sorry but I've found nothing abnormal for now.

robert:
im Phz~ btw

robert:
i jumping and middle of jump he two fold

robert:
please observe

robert:
call another gm to watch plz

robert:
he has been sent to jail before

Gina:
Anyway, we could not find any abnormality. If you are sure that he is botting, we suggest you try to make a video and post it to our forum, then Evelyinn, our expert in bot issue, will check for you and then take some actions according to our game rule.

robert:
i dono how

robert:
do u see this

robert:
he teleporting around areana now

robert:
please call another gm for this

robert:
seriosly

Gina:
Sorry, we are off duty and I need to go now. If you have any other questions about our game, please feel free to contact us again in about one hour.

robert:
please watch him

robert:
omg

Gina:
Have a nice day. See you later.

robert:
have the designers scan his file please

Gina has left the conversation. Currently in room: robert.

Server: Elements/Dark

Last edited by NighTmare~; 10-02-2011 at 02:55.
NighTmare~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2011, 02:56   #2
NighTmare~
The Pker

NighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond reputeNighTmare~ has a reputation beyond repute
Rofl copter, vi-gina, cut me off and go eat ur burger king!

Old 10-02-2011, 02:57   #3
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
as soon as the super moderator thehempknight logs on, this thread will be magically gone.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2011, 03:06   #4
NighTmare~
The Pker

yup, but before he does atleast people will read this and see how bad the new gms really are

Old 10-02-2011, 03:10   #5
NighTmare~
The Pker

I used to talk with gms "Andrew" "Collin" "York" "Cynthia" they would always spend that extra 30 minutes even when their shift was over just so they could satisfy their customers. Look at how she talks, have a nice day, bye. Like she doesnt even care what i say, she just wants to go on her fkin break. How can you not see a person jumping across the fkin screen? tell me please hemp.

Old 10-02-2011, 03:12   #6
NighTmare~
The Pker

even if I recall in 1 hour, how do you know that botter will still be there? i thought so.

"THE BOT THAT GOT AWAY"

Old 10-02-2011, 04:40   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
You know I am not here to say the person is botting or not yet one thing you really need to keep in mind is that if the player has cali ping (47, etc.) every strike even to a 300 - 400 ping player will look like a bot in general. It may not apply to your issues yet its something to keep in mind. xD.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2011, 08:27   #8
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
I giggled more at "GM: record him. You: I don't know how"

if you are born stupid, don't laugh at other people. Just because a person is better doesn't mean he is botting. Record it, and show us.

download xfire.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2011, 09:00   #9
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
dude be happy he/she DID WATCH YOU... the time i talked to hd, they told me "WE CANNOT CATCH BOTTERS FROM ARENA QUALIFIER"

I was like, what the hell? does that mean, arena qualifier is a FREE BOT map? -.-"

I was reporting an auto-zapper, which was really obvious, I zap that dude for almost 5k, while the noob zaps me 1k, yet he hits me anywhere i go, and even make me use around 130+ Mil ginseng and 130+ vanillas as well...

in just 5 minutes..
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
marty1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2011, 09:01   #10
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
In before delete.
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2011, 10:00   #11
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
@ thread starter:

Download XFire or another game filming program.

Record him and show the video to us and to GM's

Without proof it's hard to judge

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2011, 11:09   #12
WeeZy.F

WeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond repute
FunnyKila is one of the BEST players on Dark

He has recorded himself and got himself out of botjail (since people accused him of aimbotting when he was a trojan) on SEVERAL occasions

Like Cloud said, just cause someones better it doesnt mean they bot

Any decent player on Dark will tell you the same, you even said it yourself hes been this good for months

Royalty :

<|Vendetta|>
<|Exalted|>
EightFold
Neil

Last edited by WeeZy.F; 10-02-2011 at 11:15.
WeeZy.F is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-02-2011, 11:40   #13
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post

if you are born stupid, don't laugh at other people. Just because a person is better doesn't mean he is botting. Record it, and show us.

download xfire.
^
Old 10-02-2011, 13:18   #14
NighTmare~
The Pker

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
You know I am not here to say the person is botting or not yet one thing you really need to keep in mind is that if the player has cali ping (47, etc.) every strike even to a 300 - 400 ping player will look like a bot in general. It may not apply to your issues yet its something to keep in mind. xD.
1) I live in cali, 20 minutes from TQ
2) College net
3) 150 ping low to 400ping

Old 10-02-2011, 13:21   #15
NighTmare~
The Pker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post

download xfire.
Obviously i know how to record, i have a youtube page. Why should i spend my time recording a botter, if tq cant even analyze themselves. They are pretty much making the game , free aimbot never get caught.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: