Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-20-2011, 10:05   #16
ACE_Shooter
Pro Man K?

ACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond repute
Im pretty much done with this game now,full +12 trojan 1 hits me with dragonwhirl yes im the same bp monk and I cant do a wwk+melee combo anymore,Wtf is there to do now?RP with a 18k?Wwk him for 14k?Or hey,he will sit afk in ga and go for a tripple now,COMPLETE UTTER BS.ALL they had to do was lower dmg from wwk,Id be fine with that,but dont **** with my melee in mid air.

Proud GL Of ReSt|In|PiEcEs

385 Bp Pirate (Rvge) Guild Leader of Perfect Nemesis
League Of Legends: WetPixels Wins:1260/Loss:500
(currently working on my Rank elo)Highest Elo:1410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadafi18 View Post
As conquer falls to its knees, to breathe it's last breathe. An arrow to pierce their flimsy defense system, real gently you could hear a whisper from the mouth of tq, lamisto they said, lamisto.
ACE_Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 10:08   #17
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Learn to pvp like a ****ing proper player, you ****ty Monks.
AlanAlanAlan! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 10:08   #18
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
Really hurts ehwn someone puts too much effort to become a 385 monk. I really feel you there. I am starting a monk in new server, and my hopes are being killed.
Rickk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 10:10   #19
Rickk
I Hunt you

Rickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond reputeRickk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanAlanAlan! View Post
Learn to really use your brain and think outside the box for a minute? What class are you? A tro? A fire? How would you feel if they made it so you can cast nado while the enemy is standing still for 3 seconds? Or use herc in bthe same manner? You are a declared troll or just someone plain ignorant of thlem.e problem
Old 10-20-2011, 10:11   #20
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

AlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond reputeAlanAlanAlan! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickk View Post
Learn to really use your brain and think outside the box for a minute? What class are you? A tro? A fire? How would you feel if they made it so you can cast nado while the enemy is standing still for 3 seconds? Or use herc in bthe same manner? You are a declared troll or just someone plain ignorant of thlem.e problem
I'm a Warrior
Old 10-20-2011, 10:13   #21
Rickk
I Hunt you

Quote:
I'm a Warrior
What if you wouldnt be able to wear a shield Yeah that bad it is. Shield is the emblematic tool for warriors. Triple hit was for monks.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:18   #22
rest
zzz

rest is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I'm a Warrior
Typical warrior getting raped up the ass on a daily basis.. You people need to just re roll another class, and stop crying to proper players, and their issues with any given aspect of their class. Its not our fault you chose to be "different" by picking the second weakest class in this whole game.
rest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 10:19   #23
ACE_Shooter
Pro Man K?

ACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond reputeACE_Shooter has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You really are ****in stupid.Monks have **** ass attack because of the beads,I can rp like A boss HOWREVER i only rp for 18-20ks on the same bp trojan to where he 1 hits me.My only hope of killing him WAS a wwk+melee in air or tripple.Now monks cant even fight the same bp person anymore.Basiclly monks are complete ****.Tq loves to make a class op and nerfs it hard hardcore to where its complete useless.Im done.I love how they nerfed monks about 90 pct **** now to where trojans still 1 hit with whirl,New class OP now is trojans.

Quote:
As conquer falls to its knees, to breathe it's last breathe. An arrow to pierce their flimsy defense system, real gently you could hear a whisper from the mouth of tq, lamisto they said, lamisto.

Last edited by ACE_Shooter; 10-20-2011 at 10:23.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:24   #24
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE_Shooter View Post
You really are ****in stupid.Monks have **** ass attack because of the beads,I can rp like A boss HOWREVER i only rp for 18-20ks on the same bp trojan to where he 1 hits me.My only hope of killing him WAS a wwk+melee in air or tripple.Now monks cant even fight the same bp person anymore.Basiclly monks are complete ****.Tq loves to make a class op and nerfs it hard hardcore to where its complete useless.Im done.I love how they nerfed monks about 90 pct **** now to where trojans still 1 hit with whirl,New class OP now is trojans.
^ the tard don't understand that stg tao is more op than trojan right now.
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 10:28   #25
ACE_Shooter
Pro Man K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok~ View Post
^ the tard don't understand that stg tao is more op than trojan right now.
It is op now because of tripple being gone,I do understand that.However they do cut lots of dmg for them torts.When I say trojan being op,I mean 1 shotting people from left screen to right screen and the same radius as a herc.Now thats op but they nerf tripple on a monk which makes no sense whats so ever.Half the time you cant even get close enough to land a melee depending on how close you are to them when you wwked them.It was a skill shot.

Quote:
Old 10-20-2011, 10:28   #26
WeeZy.F

WeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
Typical warrior getting raped up the ass on a daily basis.. You people need to just re roll another class, and stop crying to proper players, and their issues with any given aspect of their class. Its not our fault you chose to be "different" by picking the second weakest class in this whole game.
Come to Royalty, I guarantee you wont even get CLOSE to killing him, 2nd weakest class? Far from it

Hes not crying either, your implying monks are proper players yet they have been the most OP class yet, YOU should stop crying

Royalty :

<|Vendetta|>
<|Exalted|>
EightFold
Neil
WeeZy.F is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 10:30   #27
AlanAlanAlan!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
I'm pretty sure I wasn't crying; I was just giving you a tip: Learn to pvp like a proper player. No problem, by the way.
Quote:
My Archer only hits 20 on people with similar gear, boo-hoo :'(
Old 10-20-2011, 10:31   #28
ACE_Shooter
Pro Man K?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeZy.F View Post
Come to Royalty, I guarantee you wont even get CLOSE to killing him, 2nd weakest class? Far from it

Hes not crying either, your implying monks are proper players yet they have been the most OP class yet, YOU should stop crying
Isnt royalty a classic server?Which would be the reason why they are good.

Quote:
Old 10-20-2011, 10:33   #29
rest
zzz

rest is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeZy.F View Post

You're an idiot. Face the facts ***gots.. You're all either self deluded, or just plain broke to buy proper gear, and choose to buy war gear at pennies. No warrior will ever kill me unless I get bored of toying with them. Granted I may not be able to kill them with their xp shield, and whatnot.. But equal bp? Once his shield is down, hes down, and I? He wouldn't do ****. Warrior is ****, and will always be ****. Why they always come to forums, and sling **** when a class has been nerfed.

They aren't special. Just a low grade class for idiots that have a need to feel "special"

Now go back to sucking his balls. You proved my point when you came out to defend him. That warrior couldn't say **** on his own behalf.
rest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2011, 10:39   #30
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It is op now because of tripple being gone,I do understand that.However they do cut lots of dmg for them torts.When I say trojan being op,I mean 1 shotting people from left screen to right screen and the same radius as a herc.Now thats op but they nerf tripple on a monk which makes no sense whats so ever.Half the time you cant even get close enough to land a melee depending on how close you are to them when you wwked them.It was a skill shot.
Let's put it in much simpler way, survival is power. With trojan, no matter how strong the skill is, there's a chance u can kill it, no matter how small. With stg tao, at lower bp, they zap my tro 3k, my monk 1.6k. They got 23k hp, i fb/ss them with gold prize, stig for 21k Max. They got azure or reflect. There's no way to kill it, unless in a fast chain, it happens with skilled, but chance of it is much smaller than killing a OP skill trojan. Easier in 1 v1 with tao, but when it's in team situation... Lol.
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: