Old 09-26-2011, 12:15   #121
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
League of Legends is better broooo

and besides, I can't take the drama. Seems a lot of my friends are now against each other. I wouldn't know which side to pick.
Pick your own side g
SirConrack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-26-2011, 13:19   #122
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirConrack View Post
Pick your own side g
me against the world
Old 09-26-2011, 13:28   #123
SirConrack
Banned

SirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond reputeSirConrack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
me against the world
You got nothing to lose.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:47   #124
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Lol danny and josh getting banned on forums, i wonder if it's because of their botting in game or because they are *******s on forums.

Well either way cookies is alone now :sad: I wonder who will support her now or if she will post anything knowing that nobody to suck on can support her on forums.

Btw End result of this sgw ;p Everyone knows now that oxy/scarytown won the last SGW fair and straight, danny josh resulted to cheating to win it.

Even if they didn't do it, they take it as a fair a win and that means enough for may I say everyone that they are concidered a cheater/botter or w/e you may call them. It doesn't matter what kind of bot you use for what kind of object, known for being a botter now by the whole server is quite funny.

Josh will probably reply now with the standard emo stuff "i dont care what everyone says! Go sparta!" while everyone calls him a cheater/botter ;p
MithosX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 03:15   #125
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
cuz they complain in community, and hemp being a douche. front line soldiers die first =p

twas not danny and josh, in fact I know who it was. And those that also know who it was know that the person that did it doesn't give a flying ** about this server or any of its inhabitants lol.

everyone that said something in this thread bots. So no, don't be hypocrites now folks. Like Josh said, if oxymoron won sgw the comments would be different and all your statements would be the opposite of what you are saying now.

that's all I'm going to say, this server makes way too much drama out of **** anyway. Sure, yell at eachother to make things fun, but remember that nothing what you guys says makes sense in the end.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 03:16   #126
WeeZy.F

WeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond reputeWeeZy.F has a reputation beyond repute
They are banned on forums coz they shared Josh's forum account awhile ago

Since Shadowfang used yours I'm guessing you'll get banned too

Does that make you a botter?

Royalty :

<|Vendetta|>
<|Exalted|>
EightFold
Neil
WeeZy.F is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 04:28   #127
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
I know y'all like your drama, but tone down one little bit. People start to sound like some retarded Australian from my previous server that followed me all over the place, calling me botter for letting ahmed use shadow edits while playing on our shared character, while he botted for two years straight, pvp and pve alike.

The "you bot" thing gets old, unless it's aimbot or pvp affecting edits. anyway maybe I gotta link everyone to the magictype that is on salvations side before they understand that what eysan pulls is retarded. Deny it all you want, idc who plays the char, the hits that guy pulled in the recorded video ARE magictype hits. unless your ping is <10 which eysans isn't, he can't hit people with tfb the moment they move towards them, while not even being there yet. Remember, you see everything from a delayed point of view. So he basically tfbed josh 8 squares away on his screen.

Old 09-27-2011, 06:29   #128
lolen

lolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond reputelolen has a reputation beyond repute
I don't play nor do I really care, just want to point out something.

If a screen is spammed with effects. Everyone is gonna get affected by it.
Only way out of it would be to edit out the effect. But even by doing that you'd still feel the lag from the massive amount of package spamming.

Resulting in everyone lagging.
Simple fact, stop trying to dodge around it rofl. Everyone was lagged one way or another.
Level: 130-130-136
Build: Water - War - Troj

Roxas~ Speaks to Bob~: nice bot mark
lolen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 07:54   #129
SirConrack
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
Josh will probably reply now with the standard emo stuff "i dont care what everyone says! Go sparta!" while everyone calls him a cheater/botter ;p
You're so hypocritical and self projective it'd be funny if it wasn't so delusioned ;o, when you're being the one who's all emo about gw.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:02   #130
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
everyone that said something in this thread bots. So no, don't be hypocrites now folks
Yea, because PVE bots are like PVP bots... There is a major difference between PVE botting and using Fireworks to win a GW.

Quote:
if oxymoron won sgw the comments would be different and all your statements would be the opposite of what you are saying now.
Only thing that would change, would be our mood. Wining or loosing isn't the problem here, it's what has be done to win.

I don't really care since i wouldn't have any Cup, and it already happened, but don't call us hypocrits for being a little upset about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolen View Post
If a screen is spammed with effects. Everyone is gonna get affected by it.
Only way out of it would be to edit out the effect. But even by doing that you'd still feel the lag from the massive amount of package spamming.

Resulting in everyone lagging.
Simple fact, stop trying to dodge around it rofl. Everyone was lagged one way or another.
There is a difference between lags, and not being able to move or come closer to pole.
We all know from which side it came...

I'm done talking about it, kinda pointless, it happened, it's in the past.
I hope it won't happened again =/
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Last edited by Firekiss; 09-27-2011 at 08:09.
Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-27-2011, 08:09   #131
MithosX
Banned

MithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond reputeMithosX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
cuz they complain in community, and hemp being a douche. front line soldiers die first =p

twas not danny and josh, in fact I know who it was. And those that also know who it was know that the person that did it doesn't give a flying ** about this server or any of its inhabitants lol.

everyone that said something in this thread bots. So no, don't be hypocrites now folks. Like Josh said, if oxymoron won sgw the comments would be different and all your statements would be the opposite of what you are saying now.

that's all I'm going to say, this server makes way too much drama out of **** anyway. Sure, yell at eachother to make things fun, but remember that nothing what you guys says makes sense in the end.
Im guessing nip told you it was Roy, but like I said it before. Roy doesn't know who shadowfang is, he doesn't know who subzero is, he doesn't know who unclesam is. And nip going offline 30mins before it all started and danny relogging 5mins before the charge really seems funny.

But like I said before, they wouldn't have won without their help. They wouldn't have won **** without the help of the botting firework spammers

Oxymorons/provoked had pole for over 2hours lol, they didn't stand a chance to get inside and stay alive for longer then 2mins when shackle as active ;o
Old 09-27-2011, 08:11   #132
MithosX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firekiss View Post
Yea, because PVE bots are like PVP bots... There is a major difference between PVE botting and using Fireworks to win a GW.

Only thing that would change, would be our mood. Wining or loosing isn't the problem here, it's what has be done to win.

I don't really care since i wouldn't have any Cup, and it already happened, but don't call us hypocrits for being a little upset about it.

There is a difference between lags, and not being able to move or come closer to pole.
We all know from which side it came...

I'm done talking about it, kinda pointless, it happened, it's in the past.
I hope it won't happened again =/
It's funny that they approve the way of cheating to see it as a fair GW win, but it will be funnier when cheating bites them back in the ass.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:14   #133
SirConrack
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
It's funny that they approve the way of cheating to see it as a fair GW win, but it will be funnier when cheating bites them back in the ass.
Ah so you're going to cheat then is it?
Old 09-27-2011, 10:44   #134
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

"i guess nip told you..." since when does martin have to tell me something for me having to know it lol. roy? sorry he has better things to do.

and firekiss, I don't mind you guys venting. But to make one thing clear, salvation had nothing to do with it, or whatever their guild is. giving them the fault for it is naturally going to cause an oproar from their end too, because they are innocent. Hence I said, don't give em **** like "we know you bot, so you must have done the fireworks thing too!" because the ones saying it bot just as much.

Believe what you want. Fire, I like ya but i'm only going to say this once more. They had nothing to do with it. You got all the right to be upset, but venting on them won't help. Both sides had lagg, so keep making arguments all you want, they don't have anything to do with it. And that is that. Fire, do you find it weird that they react mad back when they are innocent? Think about it, imagine if you were in salvation for one gw for the lulz, and this happened. Suddenly everyone calls you the one that did it because you were in salvation. how would you react? would you say "yea they can be mad at me for something I haven't done"? Wake up

carry on hating on eachother, I just like to tell ya you are all silly.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:05   #135
Firekiss
Frenchy

Firekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond reputeFirekiss has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
"i guess nip told you..." since when does martin have to tell me something for me having to know it lol. roy? sorry he has better things to do.

and firekiss, I don't mind you guys venting. But to make one thing clear, salvation had nothing to do with it, or whatever their guild is. giving them the fault for it is naturally going to cause an oproar from their end too, because they are innocent. Hence I said, don't give em **** like "we know you bot, so you must have done the fireworks thing too!" because the ones saying it bot just as much.

Believe what you want. Fire, I like ya but i'm only going to say this once more. They had nothing to do with it. You got all the right to be upset, but venting on them won't help. Both sides had lagg, so keep making arguments all you want, they don't have anything to do with it. And that is that. Fire, do you find it weird that they react mad back when they are innocent? Think about it, imagine if you were in salvation for one gw for the lulz, and this happened. Suddenly everyone calls you the one that did it because you were in salvation. how would you react? would you say "yea they can be mad at me for something I haven't done"? Wake up

carry on hating on eachother, I just like to tell ya you are all silly.
I know who did it (not personally) and who asked him to do it (hy ). I also know he's not even in this server (or quit) and doesn't give a **** about what happens atm in it. It was still for their alliance, and very few people were aware that is was going to happen, but it doesn't matter, it has be done, now the blame goes to all their ally.

But if my side would have done it, i would have left since it's a lame way to win.
And i love you too my belgium lover \/
Well, that's the last time i talk about it, i promise
***1120;
***1120;
***3232;_***3232;
***1120;
<::| Vindictus |::>

Last edited by Firekiss; 09-27-2011 at 11:18.
Firekiss is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: