Old 03-20-2010, 10:58   #1
lolidkwhattoput
Banned

lolidkwhattoput is on a distinguished road
Horses are like talismans?

I've read a few threads about classic co and there were a few posts claiming that horses are just like talismans.

What do these people mean? I thought the horse only adds hp?
lolidkwhattoput is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-20-2010, 15:23   #2
kdevil_14
Banned

kdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil_14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolidkwhattoput View Post
I've read a few threads about classic co and there were a few posts claiming that horses are just like talismans.

What do these people mean? I thought the horse only adds hp?
Yes, they have talisman like properties. So basically if you have a +2 steed and they have a +8 steed, you'll do less damage. They need to fix this bug and its been clarified on the website, but they havent done ****.

After all it is classic to have steeds, ninjas, monks, lottery.
kdevil_14 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-01-2010, 05:12   #3
Xade

Xade is on a distinguished road
well, its more like a poor man's talismans in my opinion, it doesnt add defense, but it does add attack and it's a rather cheap way to boost your attack without having to + the hello out of your weaps and they are not character or level based so you can give it to your noob and have them level much faster at first. (I did that when my horse was +3 and it helped loads) It also makes traveling to town when you forget your scroll much quicker and no need to die to get there via guard. Furthermore travelling to your fave spawn is a breeze once you get it to +5 and up.

Futhermore, is you can train healing spells with it simply by getting a normal and a +# and equipping in the safety of your house. I've fixed spirit heal quickly with a few moon swords and a decent horse. It's better than using a love forever ring, which is rather expensive this time of year.

In the ninja area, the worst spell is gone in classic, Toxic Fog is rather unfair and takes forever to wear off and leaves the victim incredibly vulnerable to any noob that swats them once it is done.

Lotto is rather fun, and it is often how one can get 2 socket stuff, since tq took out the 2nd soc weapon feature, which to me makes it unfair, due to mana/hp bs and poison blades requiring a socket being made in them. (I say we need to have a poll about the special weapons being able to become 2 sock via npc.) When I played V1.0 I found it incredibly hard to get 2 socket stuff, all you could do is reborn it and reborn it again, praying for a second socket. Or at the very least increase the odds of getting a second socket.

All in all I personally fell horses should stay, I finally got a fine +6 emerald steed that I always wanted since I returned to co to play classic.
Old 04-01-2010, 16:01   #4
~WaZzuP~
o.o

~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute~WaZzuP~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xade View Post
well, its more like a poor man's talismans in my opinion, it doesnt add defense, but it does add attack and it's a rather cheap way to boost your attack without having to + the hello out of your weaps and they are not character or level based so you can give it to your noob and have them level much faster at first. (I did that when my horse was +3 and it helped loads) It also makes traveling to town when you forget your scroll much quicker and no need to die to get there via guard. Furthermore travelling to your fave spawn is a breeze once you get it to +5 and up.

Futhermore, is you can train healing spells with it simply by getting a normal and a +# and equipping in the safety of your house. I've fixed spirit heal quickly with a few moon swords and a decent horse. It's better than using a love forever ring, which is rather expensive this time of year.

In the ninja area, the worst spell is gone in classic, Toxic Fog is rather unfair and takes forever to wear off and leaves the victim incredibly vulnerable to any noob that swats them once it is done.

Lotto is rather fun, and it is often how one can get 2 socket stuff, since tq took out the 2nd soc weapon feature, which to me makes it unfair, due to mana/hp bs and poison blades requiring a socket being made in them. (I say we need to have a poll about the special weapons being able to become 2 sock via npc.) When I played V1.0 I found it incredibly hard to get 2 socket stuff, all you could do is reborn it and reborn it again, praying for a second socket. Or at the very least increase the odds of getting a second socket.

All in all I personally fell horses should stay, I finally got a fine +6 emerald steed that I always wanted since I returned to co to play classic.
No. They're bugged. They work sort of like towers.

Howie:
and i dont mean to impose, but would you like to do the mash with me?
Operator Sydney has invited Phil to join this conversation. Currently in room: Howie, Phil, Sydney.
Phil:
Sure thing.
Phil:
You want to be Frankenstein or the Wolfman?
Phil:
I call the Count.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...0&d=1244616404

Tito319 speaks to NIGHTWARRIOR:
ill buy your guild from you
~WaZzuP~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2010, 08:19   #5
Nubzt3r

Nubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond repute
even in the normal Servers the horses add Atk. but only a bit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: